TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 17, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through February 17, 2020 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Victoria... what the f-word

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Final 4 is going to be Sergio, Brittney, Victoria, and Geoffrey...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
1st challenge delvin didn't wear his white lab coat... and he's eliminated.. đŸ˜„

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I like Delvin and was rooting for him to win but he hasn't been bringing even he said he was playing it safe. I'm not a Sergio fan but he has made some nice things , if he'd shut his mouth he may be better liked. I don't like Nancy, Brittany or Victoria. I like Jeffrey and hope he wins, he's a nice guy that tries to bring something new to the runway each week. I also like Marquise but so far he's been hit or miss.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I'm hoping for a Geoffrey win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Cass I thought the same thing about Delvin and the coat!

I think Marquis will be in top 4 with Brit, Sergio and Geoffrey

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am also hoping for a Geoffrey win but think it may be Britt

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree with your comments on Sergio, my only wondering is can there be only one backwards tuxedo? If he had made it in blush, and admitted he was inspired by Celine? Because, it’s fashion, it was different all but for the fact it was “backwards “ maybe if he hadn’t thrown in his political statement and he turned it around? I mean I liked the design, but what do I know of fashion!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Also is anyone watching/watched on Netflix “Next in Fashion”?

The designers are well known behind the scenes- but oh my what they produce in 2 days! Tan (from the new Netflix, the Queer Eye remake) I liked until ep 4, he kind of got mean and threw in I don’t know...

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I liked Next in Fashion. I guessed who the winner would be, not my favorite designer, but Project Runway has gotten me used to that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 14, 2020 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reader, there could be many backwards tuxedos.

Even many white ones.

But after Celine, it is not cool to claim it as your new idea, because it has been done.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea, I knew I wasn’t paying attention. I thought it weird when he denied knowing about Celine’s tuxedo debut!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.goldderby.com/article/2020/project-runway-after-show-recap-christian-siriano-delvin-mccray-watch-video/

I really love Delvin in this interview...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
There is nothing Victoria can do to get thrown off this show. Yes, Delvin's look not good but Victoria's outfit did not fit any of the requirements of the task.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Not the first time Victoria did not meet the brief.
Brandon was right, Victoria made denim diapers this week. Sheesh

Roteach

06-01-2003

Saturday, February 15, 2020 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I loved Next in Fashion So nice to see real challenges and not get so much drama from the designers.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The way some are ousted, over the drama people, I just can’t finish. Felt the same with Next in Fashion, it felt to me Tan had an axe to grind over one pair, he was determined to see them go...

with Project Runway, it seems they turn a different eye towards Victoria, and I get so tired of the Nancy hate, move on (as I wouldn’t be surprised if it is highlighted for storyline purposes, but, move on)

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I didn't get that vibe from Tan. As far as Nancy it seems they turned on Nancy during the group challenge when Cindi Lauper was th judge. The ones that talk about her were on her team. I wonder if more went down that we didn't see. There is something about her I'm not fond of and I don't like her designs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nancy is her own worst enemy.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Really enjoyed Next in Fashion. Loved the hosts and the challenges... totally loved the winner. I don't agree with comments about a certain team... tI believe we are talking about the same team... they were in bottom 3Xs in a row... and I think they should have eliminated the challenge prior to streetwear challenge except I think they kept them because they wanted to what they could do since that is their forte...

Sugar

08-15-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I agree Cass_cat re Next in Fashion. Kiki and Farai were lucky they stayed as long as they did. I was not impressed by the guest designer for street wear having a hissy fit that week.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ok, I was there, but tell me was Kiki’s team truly the bottom in lingerie? No, it’s because they probably should’ve left 2 challenges but that ship sailed, there is no way they were the worst lingerie, Tan knit picked to get rid of them, and that was my problem... I didn’t think they were bottom in street wear either,but it was clear in judging Tan wanted them gone from what I saw

Nancy is her own worst enemy, I can agree with that, she’d probably drive me crazy! (She “borrowed the guy to use as a model/fit her design on? !

I think I just belong in my own little world. Life’s not fair, and neither are reality shows! 😂

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 2:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I keep coming here for a new pist, about a different show. 😧

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is Next in Fashion? These posts are confusing me.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 17, 2020 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I do try and add thoughts on Project Runway For instance did anyone see the commercial touting the next show, the overnight type dye challenge? It aired here during the show and spoiled theSiriano Save

(I apologize - but Next in Fashion isn’t worth its own thread, it’s on Netflix and is similar to Project Runway) and lol at Seamonkeys misspelling