TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 04, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through January 04, 2020 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Chieko, Ben was right, you get a new range and send the bill to the owner.

Plus, I suspect you would have said no sashimi on your preference list.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
There's definitely something going on in the galley because Mila, Anastasia and Ben had guests complaining about cold food. I suspect part of the problem is a combination of the stove not cooking all the way through, or they sit there at the table drinking and let their food get cold.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree Lexi, on the last episode the guest who said her food was cold had not taken a bite until Captain Sandy showed up. I think she was drinking, talking.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It's been so long since I drank like that - I can't even conceive of more than 2 glasses of wine and that is infrequent! I've become less tolerant of hangovers as I get older...LOL!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I laughed when the guest said her food was cold, I said to the TV, well you have been talking for half an hour, of course it is cold.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
It was just painful to watch Travis again in last night's episode. He has a terrible drinking problem and needs some help. I hope he is addressing it now. He is clearly not happy.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 03, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was definitely painful, and he's in huge denial.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 04, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Dipo, true that. Sandy was there , she should have known that!
Travis is a train wreck. He knows and doesn't care. He is a danger to the crew.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2019 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Looks like in the next couple of episodes Sandy calls him on the carpet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO.... So what is the deal with Brandi???? On the Mediterranean Cruise with Captain Lee.

They have shown her several times, she doesn't seem to ever speak, she is downing drinks like her life depends on it, she gets really scary drunk and seems to border on alcohol poisoning.

The last episode ended with her being kayaked off the beach with Cpt Lee saying she needed medical attention.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I missed that one of the crew members found Kelly curled up on the deck of a walkway! I don't even understand what is going on with this group.

And Brandi looked practically comatose when they started trying to feed her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, October 25, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Kelly curled up on the deck of a walkway!

I was scared to death she was going to slip overboard and no one would see her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think Brandi was coming off some drug - that was just a weird reaction to alcohol poisoning. Whatever it was it was crazy, and her friends were strange in that they just left her there - makes you wonder how many times it has happened in the past (and why they brought her along in the first place!).

I saw on RealityTea.com that Jack Stirrup (from last seasons Below Deck Mediterranean) is having a baby from his girlfriend...the one he was with before he was with Aesha and promptly rolled back to. What a prize!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, November 04, 2019 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
captain Lee has a below deck blog on his website. He breaks down the crew performance each week:

https://thecaptlee.com/captains-log

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 05, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read this every week - he for sure doesn't pull any punches about how he feels about certain people, does he?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So with the announcement of this new series, does anyone else think that Abbi and her Greek captain will be featured? Was this whole debacle with Abbie to introduce her to BD fans?

https://www.realitytea.com/2019/11/20/new-below-deck-series-announced-at-bravocon-below-deck-sailing-yacht/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The only person I've heard of that we know on BD Sailing is Chef Ben.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 24, 2019 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Abbi was a failure all-around as a deckhand. I doubt they would bring her back for the new show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 25, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Great, I hadn't looked to see if they had announced the crew. I agree Abbi was a failure, but she is now married to a captain of a sailing ship so I thought maybe she was brought on BD to entice viewers...but honestly she was just annoying.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Kate on the last episode. I know she can be a diva but that's why i love her...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Kate isn’t a diva imho, she’s doing her job, if it was a man no one would think diva... she earned her job, she’s the boss of the stews, 3rd stew has a job description if you didn’t want laundry and towel folding, don’t take the job! I know she’s smart (I can barely speak English, I’m in awe of people who can speak different languages, I try to keep up with sign language but feel I couldn’t carry a conversation!).

How maddening to hear her get upset that a guest was doing service, but not her... I’m sure she saw the footage now and realize it had nothing to do with Kate, Kate’s job is to please the guests.

How weird they went in on Captain Lee dressing?!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 11, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Simone is supposed to be 2nd Stew but has proven to be inadequate at the task which is why she is relegated to folding towels and doing laundry. Courtney had less experience but seems to be much better at service than Simone. This crew is very dysfunctional.

On this past week's episode there was a lot of people doing a lot of wrong, but why does Ashton always get a free pass? To me he has been incredibly unprofessional and has not risen to being a leader for his crew. He is just as gossipy as Kate and yet he feels like he can take her measure as a leader? Seriously? He gets less attractive as time goes by!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ashton is manipulative ! He has spread seeds of hate against Kate, he can do no wrong, he knows how to get to the captain and plant those seeds. Oh but is he a good con man imho!

There’s been more behind the scenes than ever. So weird

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 02, 2020 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ashton is a good deckhand but it useless as bosun. His answer to his inadequacies as a leader are to bully women, spread rumors, trash talk Kate and Rhylee, and get snot-slinging drunk and destroy property, force his tongue down Kate's throat and almost physically attack her. Despite all that he continues to try and defend himself on social media. Dude, just give it up, give a truly sincere apology and !

I suspect he will not have a position next season.

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, January 04, 2020 - 1:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I really like the captains blogs. After reading the latest blog I doubt he would bring back Ashton as a boson.