TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through October 16, 2019 users admin

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Emily isn't the scary one.....it's Kelly. Both she and Gina truly have some terrifying faces when they are screaming/talking over the other housewives to make a point. And IMO it isn't Shannon who is "me, me, me", it's Tamara and has been since the first season she appeared on the show. She will do ANYTHING, say ANYTHING, shout ANYTHING, expose ANY part of her body just to continue to be a part of this show. Earth to Tamara, you are NOT all that, you aren't a nice friend to anyone and like it or not you are looking oh so old and unattractive these days. Time to retire gal.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, April 26, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Vicki finally got her engagement ring this week!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
God bless Meghan Edmonds and her son Hart. I wish all children healthy or special needs had a mother so loving towards them as she is to hers:-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kelly Dodd solidified my break from RHOC. I can not stand her. Tahara can be close but she learns from time to time and changes. Kelly is crass and hair trigger. I do not like her at all and cant watch her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reading about all of Kelly's antics after the reunion and during the filming of this upcoming season, she will prove Vicki's allegations at the reunion that she has a Coke problem. Kelly has had several drug-fueled rages (on and off camera). I honestly don't know how Andy brings her back next season. Kelly physically assaulted a woman in a bar and now the woman is suing her for damages.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Couldn't agree with you more Missy and Lexie. Kelly is a loose cannon and always has been. I hope that woman suing Kelly for assault WINS!!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Just heard on the radio that Vicki will be back as a "friend" of the housewives. Thought it might be a topic here. Am I late to the news?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jen, there were rumors over the last few months that Vicki got demoted but nothing solid confirming it until a couple of days ago when she finally acknowledged she is coming back as a FOTH.

And if you didn't have enough of Emily and Gina's kids last season, the new girl this season has SEVEN children!!! uuuuggghhh

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why would they make Vicky a FOTH? She's the original OC.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Vicki was pulling down a serious salary, albeit no where near what ATL makes, but she was making some serious coin. But I guess production felt she had no story line when compared to the others in the OC. Now she does get engaged (I think towards the end of the season) so she could very well be brought back to RH status next season since she'll be planning a wedding and getting married.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, October 08, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
This story line of them at the health resort is just awful. They're running the show into the ground, Kelly and Vicki most of all. I'm tired of the arguing, of the cheap shots at each other, their infantile actions. Also, for 'rich' women, they can't seem to have swim suits on hand when they travel - though we know each of them probably has 20 suits each, each over $500 a piece. Ugh.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I cut this franchise loose a while back and may have to do so with the ATL. I am sure one loses brain cells + wasting time with some of this foolishness and bickering of grown women.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha Marameko, I think you are correct. I don't really watch this one anymore, dropped ATL, NJ and BH. Although if I am channel surfing and something intrigues me I might stop and watch for 5 minutes.

It's time for Bravo to rethink the concept, I liked it when it was showing me how they lived and what they did at home (some of the trips were fun) but I am not interested in watching a bunch of people fighting, we already have that in real life.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Preach Dipo......I have been absent from BH, NJ, never did Dallas,and could not tell the ladies apart on Miami,but I did like Attorney Roy Black's wife.
I am still faithful to NY.....not sure why. The story line on Potomac is getting very tired.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I cut loose on Atlanta, New Jersey and Miami a while back...never did Dallas, etc. The DVR is set for NY, OC and BH but it's difficult to watch at times. I'm usually a week or more behind, and then I seem to be doing other things while it's on - I can't just watch people arguing. It raises my blood pressure and/or anxiety.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dallas is one of the best franchises out there. It ranks at the top with NY. And what sets it apart, just as in NY, is these women all knew each other for years prior to coming on the show. And, for the most part, they all have money (except for LeeAnne, but she admits she doesn't have their kind of money).

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I’ve watched very little of these shows. I admit I enjoy seeing their lifestyle and activities but I’m not at all into the arguing.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Wednesday, October 09, 2019 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I’ve cut them all except NY and BH, and that one is hanging by a thread. I watched about ten minutes of OC last week at a friend’s and it was the same banal blah blah from 4 years ago. Nope.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, October 11, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I’m down to just NY as well.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 11, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm down to N.Y. and BH, also. I don't know if I will watch BH this year. It's mostly actresses now. They should get their own show and leave BH alone.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, October 13, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You guys should check out Keeping up with the Kadashians. The new season started and they are all older now and with kids. They are more like a Housewife franchise now than the real housewives shows are.

I think I got hooked with their marathon of last season today.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 14, 2019 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I got hooked on the Kardashians last season after watching a marathon on E. I find them absolutely fascinating to watch. And to be perfectly honest, I don't really dislike any of them (like I dislike certain HW).

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think this show officially "Jumped the Shark" this week. Last night's episode was disgusting. So sad to see a group of women try so hard to be relevant by acting outrageous and vulgar in public. I see no redeeming value to this show anymore. It is embarrassing.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
That was pathetic. I wonder what they think of the episode when watching themselves. I miss the early days when it was more about their lives and not constant group trips,fighting, yelling and demeaning each other.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree, Zeyna.