TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through July 29, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did I just see a commercial about another 90 Day show with Pedro and his wife and their families? I was walking in the room and saw about 1 second. It wasn’t called 90 Day anything.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
the family Chantel Yes they have their own show, so I guess that is a spoiler.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I saw the spoiler. Not planning to watch, but I guess the family gets more airtime and money?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Ugh. No thank you.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I'm going to watch "The Family Chantel". It starts on July 22nd, TLC.

Bring on the wacko entertainment!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Poor delusional Nicole. All I can think is "thank goodness May is saved from moving to Morocco!"

Colt and his mother - does anybody buy their victim act? I realize Larissa is crazy but as I've said before, living with the two of them would drive ANYONE crazy!

This tell-all should be a total train wreck. Come on Sunday!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Colt and Debbie don't seem like good people, and I heard the entire time Colt was sexting whoever would chat with him. The tell all will be entertaining, I am happy they divorced. I hope that Nicole stays away from Azan, he doesn't care about her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Honestly I think the TLC people ultimately decided that about Colt and Debbie also, because as this season has progressed they have been showing Colt and Debbie in a more negative light and Larissa more empathetically-eee. I hope she gets to stay in the United States and that Colt gets taken by his next Brazilian model.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Just when I thought it was impossible for Colt-eee to become more loathsome...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No kidding. But Larissa is equally so.

As is Jay. And Pedro. And Chantel is close too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
But last night he seemed to purposely be disagreeable even before he was on stage. I also feel like he tries to play the victim (as does Debbie), and I don't think anybody is buying that!

I guess Pedro and Chantel feel like they can drum up ratings for "The Family Chantel" if they keep rehashing stuff over and over again...but quite honestly I'm on the fence about watching because what else can they show us that's new?

Nicole's hair looked much better by the way.

I guess next week we are going to have to hear Paola whine about how much she dislikes Russ. Have any of these people ever heard of counseling?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 22, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Paola needs to get over herself. She has a child. Russ can get better jobs in Oklahoma. We get that you have that place, but suck it up.

I feel like much of the drama is to keep the money rolling in. Nicole may still actually believe her "he loves me" mantra.

Larissa is horrible. What person continually puckers lips at a boyfriend, then moved so he misses her lips, then gives a big laugh? What a telentless tease and user.

Colt is passive-aggressive to everyone.

And whoa, Pedro looks like he has aged and bloated.. And when he whined that he was depressed and couldn't boozy his video games!!! Poor baby. And his sister and mother, yikes.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
When Paulo was dissing Larissa, all I could think is damn, you can’t even live in the same state as your mother-in-law and you want to judge Larissa?!

Coltee and Debbie were looking forward to seeing a miserable Larissa and they couldn’t stand seeing her happy and able to move on past their toxic threesome. How could she ever have a normal marriage with Debbie and Coltee ganging up on her?
I’m glad things worked out for Larissa in court.

Andre makes my stomach turn, but I think his wife deserves him. I feel sorry for her family.

I’m sick of Nicole and Azan. I think Nicole knows they aren’t getting married, ever, and they are riding the TLC cash cow as far as they can take it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Coltee and Debbie just keep showing what horrible people they are...he's just gross and she's just mean and vindictive. Larissa is far from perfect but those two...RUN LARISSA RUN! I hope she manages to stay in the U.S. and lives happily ever after. Living well is the best revenge.

I honestly do not think it is fair that the non-citizen comes over here, fulfills their obligation (gets married within the 90 days) and then if the US citizen gets in a fit of spite they can threaten them with deportation. That just seems hokey and unfair? What is someone like a Jay or Larissa (not defending their actions by the way) who have left everything behind supposed to do? They can't work to support themselves, they live in fear of being deported - that just doesn't seem fair. I think Colt and Ashley should still have some responsibility.

Andrei is just a chauvinistic jerk. I do not know whether it is cultural or not, but I don't see that relationship working for much longer. Their baby sure is sweet though.

Ashley and Jay are just a train wreck that I'm tired of watching (although she does have the most beautiful eyes). Since he's supposedly in ICE detention now we've probably seen the last of them.

I feel sorry for Russ - Paolo is never happy and it is always Russ's fault.

I still am not sure that Nicole isn't living in lala land. I just don't understand Azan's place in this drama - does he like looking like a fool on television? (I truly do believe she's clueless.) I don't think Nicole can send that much money...unless she's sending everything TLC is paying her (from what I understand the non-citizen cannot be paid for these shows) directly to Azan, which she probably is.

Gosh, Chantel and Pedro didn't even both to show up - I guess they are too high and mighty for the tell-all since they have their own (couldn't even watch the whole thing) show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Frankly, the fact that Larissa didn't go back to her children bothered me. I don't think she is any saint. SHE is the one that was charged with DV, and trust me, police are generally biased toward charging the guy, so I think her behavior was aggressive and *violent*.

So, I give her no pass. Especially when she kept clinging to Eric and smooching on him when they asked him to leave - to rub it in Colt's face? Rude and ugly.

The woman has serious issues. Not that Colt and Debbie don't also, but they don't deserve all the blame for this fiasco.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I see your point. I think there is plenty of blame to pass around.

Did anybody NOT walk off the set last night (well, except for Nicole, who probably couldn't find her way, Paolo and Russ)? Their pay should be docked.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, it's depressing that not one of these couples worked out.

They all need counseling.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It really is painful.

Larissa is a tease. I think she is using Eric and I think he is there loving the airtime.

He says he would uproot and move to the very place Larissa wanted to leave.

His attitude!

She actually mentioned her children! Very unusual for her.

I think The Family Chantal y la familia Pedro were not there because of the other show, not that they wouldn't show up.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well they managed to make it for the first show, surely they could have dragged themselves out for the second! Of course then it would have been all about them all the time.

Honestly I tried watching their show and still haven't made it all the way through the first episode. it is just the same old stuff over and over again...I am so over and over them!

Azriel

08-01-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, Larissa talks about bringing the kids over to be with them as soon as she can. I think Larissa got a bum rap on this because she couldn’t talk about her kids because they were hiding the fact she had them from Debbie.

Larissa had two people going at her and then calling the police on her. She was emotional, scared and she doesn’t always talk where you can understand her in the first place.It’s been shown how emotionless Colt can be in an emotional situation. He had Debbie to back up his story.

I think after the police came out the first time, she never had a chance because she was already labeled as the one at fault previously.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No way, Az.

She left her children behind. Strike #1.

She was always after Colt to buy, buy, buy her things. Strike #2.

NO ONE forces you to be violent. As a former domestic abuse counselor, I absolutely reject ANY rationale for someone to act out violently. Strikes #3, 4, 5. Police do not arrest people in these situations, esp the woman, without cause. And frankly, the names she called him and the way she spoke to him were wildly abusive.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess we'll really never know what her previous situation was with respect to her children. She appears to have not had physical custody of them - one has been adopted to a relative, one lives with birth father and one lives with her father. We really do not know what her life was like before 90 Day Fiancee and what circumstances caused her to leave her children behind. Perhaps she was a party girl who went from man to man in search of the next good thing...perhaps she was a poor woman who was trying to figure out a way to have a better life for her children...again, we simply do not know. I can't imagine what it is like to leave your children behind...I don't think I could do it.

If Colt had cared about Marissa he wouldn't have called the police. That was a passive aggressive move on his part and I think he manipulated the situation to his advantage. I do think Larissa has some extreme anger issues but I also think Colt and Debbie are both evil twisted people who ganged up on Larissa. The dynamic in that household was dysfunction from the start but my only thought is that if I never see any of the three again I will be happy - especially Debbie. She is a vindictive nasty woman who has raised a vindictive nasty son.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Colt didn't call the police. His mother did.

And that's often the case with people who are being abused, they aren't the ones that report the offenders.

Do I think Colt and Debbie have issues? Yes.

But I never once saw him be as nasty as Larissa (well, until the Tell All).

I don't think it serves here to take sides, or to act as if one side is less responsible than the other.

There had to be some proof of actual violence for THREE arrests.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
In fact, her arrest report from the third incident shows that she had self-inflicted scratches on her face, so she was trying to frame him!!! (Coltee has no fingernails, as verified by the officer on scene).

Colt had a swollen lip and bloodied teeth. The record says she hit him in the face.

So these are the police reports. I don't think she deserves to be defended. Violence is violence, and no matter what someone says to you, that does not justify it.

It reminds me of men saying "she MADE me do it." No, she didn't ask for it. No matter how badly she behaved.

Same goes when the sexes are reversed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 29, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I am saying I think the Family Chantal was not invited to be part of this reunion show part 2. They are under contract and had producers wanted them involved, they would be involved.