TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
LOVE Island...!!!!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: LOVE Island...!!!! users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 11, 2019Grooch25 07-11-19  5:03 pm
Archive through August 07, 2019Dogdoc25 08-07-19  9:04 am
Archive through August 03, 2021Cablejockey25 08-03-21  3:15 pm
Archive through August 08, 2021Snoopsmom25 08-08-21  5:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I agree. I don't think they should bring anybody back. For those of you that miss Cash and Cinco... they are together. Cash admitted, that she kept calling Charlie "Cinco" while in the house

Josh and Shannon did a video thanking all their fans. They are still together in his hometown. I think the two of them going on amazing race is a great idea!

I got quite a laugh out of Charlie being asked to act like a cat... His reaction, and the "meow" was priceless! I much prefer those kind of challenges then all these kissing challenges.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
They keep saving Jeremy when he is bottom three--which is twice now! He was one of the original islanders so his friends will keep him in. They were all set to have a fun night then bam, they are off the island!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, August 09, 2021 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, it does seem that the new Islanders are routinely voted off by the OGs...unless they pair up with them...or unless they piss off the girls collectively (as Cinco did).

I'm thinking if Shannon were still there... She would have had a lot to say about Will going on that date, and not asking Kyra to be his girlfriend.

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Wednesday, August 11, 2021 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
I would also love to see Josh and Shannon on "The Amazing Race!" That would be fun to watch. I'm glad they are together.
I really enjoyed Charlie acting like a cat as well. So funny! I also prefer those types of challenges to all the kissing each other.
Lastly, I agree that Shannon would definitely have something to say about Will not making his coupling with Kyra "official." We could always count on Shannon telling it like it is, I miss that.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, did you read that Shannon said she ha a big blowout confrontation with Will? She said that production did not show any of it and she is not allowed to disclose the details of what Will said to her. She said the nicest thing he said to her was go back to where she came from...etc. Also several contestants including Aimee are confirming that Kyra and Will knew each other before they went on the show among other things. What a mess.

I was really waiting/hoping for them to play the video from Casa Amor of Will for Kyra. Before they couldn't without potentially sabotaging Shannon and Josh's relationship. They could now...the only original couple remaining on the show is Will and Kyra. The other two are couples that were formed in Casa Amor.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, August 12, 2021 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm all for Olivia/Korey for the win! They both have likable personalities & have been there the whole time even not together as a cpl until the last few eps. I believe their "friends 1st" explanation of their relationship. They got to know each other like folks do in a group of friends instead of one on one as a cpl. Then, when they finally coupled up, they already had that friendship & could move forward in the romance dept. The other cpls have put the cart before the horse, so to speak, with forcing the romance before actually knowing the person & acknowledging them as a friend. Sorry to see Trina be the one to go but she was cpl'd up with the newest guy to the villa & they were getting to know each other as friends 1st - just not enough time to get to the romantic relationship stuff for these 2. I wanted Charlie & Alana to be the ones to go cause I just do not care for Charlie. Jeremy seems to have found his best fit so far in Bailey but again, she came in late so they have not had enough time to develop a romantic relationship to the point of deserving to win the show. I just do not think Will & Kyra make a good cpl. I know they have been together since nearly the beginning but, HE is just not that into her IMO. They should not win the show for that reason. The clear winners would have been Josh & Shannon had they not have had to leave early unexpectedly for such a sad reason.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 12:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Olivia and Korey should win. Will was glad to get rid of Trina...one less person to put a bug in Kyra's ear...lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Could anybody tell me who left last night. We had a power failure here due to a large thunder storm.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Trina and Andre left last night.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Snoopsmom!

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, August 13, 2021 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
That prank date with Korey and Jeremy was the best scene of the season.
Other than that, tonight's show was boring. I don't think any of the remaining couples are in it for love and none of them deserve the money.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That WAS funny! I so love the narrator. I was just thinking on the last few dates... Can they serve anything besides grocery store pre-packaged charcuterie?? Then he commented on it! Jeremy and Bailey finally got sushi LOL

I was just looking at the cast's various occupations. It says Olivia is a business owner. I wonder what kind of business? Will is a "budtender".

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I wish Korey and Jeremy could win it together.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, August 14, 2021 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Both Jeremy & Korey are head turner, good looking guys! IMO, Jeremy is just the most gorgeous guy that they had on this series. But, Korey has that amazing, so likable personality. These are my 2 fav guys for sure. I like Olivia's personality the best of all the gals still there (I liked Cash too). A guy/girl has to win so go Korey/Olivia!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
make out sessions do not true love make.

I take no one seriously there.

The thing about Olivia is she looks like the mom of the place. So much older than the others. And I don't think her eternal love lines come out as well as some of the others, although i find no one believable in their vowing eternal love.

The most jarring contradiction to me is the Will villain story. The "girls" have made up what might have happened from the things they heard from Will and the guys, but the new girls, as all the other not originals have seen the previous taped shows before they entered, so saw what we saw, if not the whole truth. Yet the old girls have not asked them on screen, makes me curious, are they editing it out or don't they ask the people who have seen the show up to where they entered?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
and obviously I do not know what I am talking about as two Love Island couples from earlier seasons are married, duh.
All of the Love Island couples that are still together (and those that aren't)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think the assumption that they are editing out any controversial discussions is probably correct. At least, according to what I've read/heard from those that are already off the show.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I also found Olivia to be somewhat older looking and Korey the best looking. His smile is dazzling! But with all the muscles, he must spend all his time at the gym!Tons of muscle is not attractive to me. The show feels more fun than anything else. Nice summer froth.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 15, 2021 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh sorry, those love island couples in the article I posted are from the UK.
I willhave to search for the USA one.
Do know now that Will and Kira live 15 minutes from each other.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I found the last 2 hours too drawn out and fast forwarded to the end. LOL
I am happy with Olivia and Corey winning. I do think the couple in 2nd place are cute together but because of his escapades I think it ruined their chances of winning.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
that and the rumor circulating on the internet that they knew each other before the show. Don't know if it is true, it was just on one of the spoiler boards I read yesterday in my hunt for do they stay together after the show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, will you let us know when you find out who is together, please.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, August 16, 2021 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, will you let us know when you find out who is together, please.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I will probably have to wait a while, wait a while, if I have any memory cells left I will look.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, August 17, 2021 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, August 19, 2021 - 1:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well....they are still all together, except for Trina and Andre. And...throw in Cash and Cinco and Aimee and Wes

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/love-island-usa-couples-who-are-together-after-the-finale/

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: