TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 30, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through November 30, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did you read Vicki's blog last week? It was very eye-opening. Evidently Vicki is much closer friends with the girl that Michael is dating than she is with Kelly. She's been friends with this woman for YEARS!!! Also, Steve and Michael are good friends and the four of them spent a lot of time around the holidays together, whereas Vicki didn't hear from Kelly for MONTHS after filming ended. I'm totally on Vicki's side in this mess (and that's saying something... LOL)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Lexie and Chieko agree with you both 100 percent!

Ocean_islands

09-07-2000

Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_islands a private message Print Post    
I can't think of a single person on any of these 'housewives' (who are strangely mostly divorced or single) shows who is not incredibly inappropriate and narcissistic most of the time. Name one. They were probably fired after one season.

These shows are fascinating, in a way, to tune into from time to time, but I think this fad is about over.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, August 19, 2018 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Ocean. Roflol! You must be bored if you tune in! Yes, I think the HW are crazy, most, crazy like a fox! Hawking their wares... being on tv...coming up with believable storylines...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Gosh these women have the makeup packed on at Shannon’s dinner and in their talking heads. I’m not sure I would ever trust Vickie with my insurance needs as she acts so vacant and clueless at times. It’s not cute and if I was Steve I’d run for the hills. The pressure she puts on him. I don’t like him particularly, the scenes seem so awkward with him.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Vickie Imo is the typical salesman, sneaky, evasive, fast talking, and dishonest.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Ocean ~ I watched a show for the first time in 4 years a few weeks back and I was shocked at the ages of most of them. I think Andy intends to follow them all to the same retirement community.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I love these HW shows for no other reason but I feel so good about myself after watching.

I feel like I look great/natural.
I feel like I have awesome friends.
I feel like my husband is fantastic.

I need these reminders when start to feel like I look like poop, my friends are boring, and my husband isn't the cook I need him to be. ;)

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Just got back from a 10 day vacation so watched the most current two episodes last night. My goodness, these women are childish....to the point of being downright embarrassing. There's not a one in the bunch that I could stand to be around for more than 5 minutes. Even when they're NOT arguing (which is rare) the things they say/do is beyond silly. Tamara and her boob flashing in the river (a decent modest woman would have pulled her top back down BEFORE exiting the water), Shannon and her meltdown/griping woe is me CONSTANTLY,Gina and her "telling like it is" which translated means "I am going to call someone out and embarrass someone", Vicki and her "gotta have sex 4 times a day" blah blah etc. In my 68 years I have NEVER EVER known any women like THESE women. Where does Bravo get these people? LilFair, your post summed it up best. These HW are so "out there" that watching them makes me as well truly appreciative of who I am and the people in MY life. Perhaps that IS Bravo's intent airing these shows. If so, it's working!:-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
So glad I dropped the OC and NJ with ATL likely not far behind if they act vile......again.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Indeed Marameko. I already gave up on ATL as well as Survivor and Big Brother. On the verge of bypassing OC if these women/men don't begin acting at least half their age. For me personally it was just wanting to see how people in the upper crust of society dealt with day to day stress etc. If it's not scripted and this is truly how these people are, I am sooooo glad I'm not a part of that. I'll take my middle class environment any day of the week and treasure the people in it:-)

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Monday, October 29, 2018 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
I check in periodically here to see if I was right to give up this show. I gave it up last year because I was bored to death. It is so obviously manufactured/scripted drama. And badly produced. I gave up ATL and NJ because of the constant yelling and nastiness. All I’ve got left is NY and BH.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
holy cow, Vicki went way below the belt in the first part of reunion.

This can be said about all of them: own what you say, or just don't say it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They need to kick Vicki off, she has gotten too big for her britches.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Somehow I watched most of this season. 🤮

Vicki is a vile person. How is she successful?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I must be the only person here who thinks Vicki is telling the truth about Kelli. When you look at Kelli's behavior since she joined the show, especially how "out of her mind" she was at Eddie's birthday party earlier this year when she attacked Steve and Shane - I can absolutely 100% believe what Vicki said was true. (She probably heard it from either Kelli's brother or Michael - or a mutual friend).

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
This really gets old and they all do the same thing...someone says something mean about Vicki, Vicki lies about something to hurt them, then half-apologizes w/the condition they owe her an apology first. Then during the reunion she says even more hurtful lies and everyone tells her, "Vicki, you can't do that." No one tells her, that will not be tolerated and Andy needs to fire her. She doesn't add anything to the show. Stop featuring her.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Oh, I don’t doubt that Kelly abuses drugs. What’s vile is that Vicki thought it was okay to blast her on tv like she did.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree, but I think Vicki has had an ass-full of Kelli blurting out whatever she wants and hitting below the belt without facing any consequences. And you never tell a woman who lives in the O.C. that "she's fat."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Lexiegirl, but some of the women in the OC are plump, and there are fat ones as well, hahahahaha.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Even if Kelly does use cocaine, it was way out of line for Vicki to share that especially about a mom sharing custody. Vicki is nuts!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Vicki one bit. Kelly is the vile one. And what's with this "girl code" idiocy? They're not in high school, they're middle aged women for crying out loud. In my 68 years I've had friends who divorced and we remained friends with both, no issues, no problems. I never ONCE saw Kelly even remotely show any respect to Michael on the show, what does she care what he does now with or without Vicki in the mix? I'm not privy to whether Kelly does drugs or not but I am SURE Michael DID say living with her was "14 years of hell". It's been that way for me just having to WATCH her on the show. BTW, what's with Tamara and her yelling at Shannon all the time? If anyone on this show is "me, me, me, I, I, I," constantly it's Tamara. Stop with the drama already over Eddie and his atrial fibrillation! He didn't have a heart attack, it's just a common heart rhythm disorder. Then again I guess she needs SOMETHING to warrant her staying on the show....that and flashing her boobs every season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
But it is true, Vicki does this every year, she makes something up at the reunion show just so she can be relevant.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, November 30, 2018 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't get this "girl code" either. Vicki and Kelli were co-workers - not friends. Vicki has said many times that her and Steve were much closer to Michael. She said during the period that Michael was dating their friend that she had not heard from Kelli for MONTHS - not a phone call or a text.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, November 30, 2018 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kelly over-reacted about Michael dating one of Vicki's friends, but Vicki told her she wouldn't do it anymore and IIRC then she said they had been out with him some more, and now she is saying they don't see him anymore.