TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through June 10, 2019 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I just can not keep up with all these shows with similar names. Has a new 90 Day Fiancée started or are we just talking about 90 Day Pillow Talk?? I’ve already missed this new season of Married At First Sight bc I thought it was an off shoot of the last one.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There is:

90 Day Fiance What Now
90 Day Fiance Happily Ever After
90 Day Fiance Pillow Talk

It's confusing to me too. But these are all new shows, even though they are couples we've seen before.

And starting soon there will be
90 Day Fiance: The Other Way? (I think that's right), where US citizens go to live in other countries instead of having their fiances come here.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And I just keep getting deeper and deeper watching them all. I know they are contrived but they are mindless and make me know my life doesn't suck...after all - I could be dating someone like Mohammad if I was desperate...LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The Pillow Talk doesn't come up on a search.

I get
90 Day Fiance
90 Day Fiance: What Now
90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After?

And I have seen promos for a new one next month where they follow people moving to other countries for love.

I see lots online about pillow talk.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Looking at the link Karuuna posted, it seems I've missed some prior Pillow Talk episodes. The first one I've watched was the one on just a few days ago. When I find some free time, I'm going back to the link and hopefully can watch the episodes I've missed.

Seamonkey, don't hold me to it, but I did jot down that the next Pillow Talk was at 8pm (PST) on June 3rd. I hope you can watch ....this show really was quite entertaining!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, I might, but Spectrum doesn't list it. I have only sporadically watched the 90 day shows in recent years. It is just so bloated and repetitive.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is Spectrum a cable provider? If they carry TLC then they carry all the shows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Spectrum took over most of Time-Warner. Yes, we get TLC. All the other 90 Day series show up on search.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Can't you just look at the guide at the times suggested and find it that way?

If they broadcast TLC, then they are showing Pillow Talk, even if your search is sketchy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nothing between now and 6/5 at 5pm, which is as far as the guide goes.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It shows up on the TLC schedule as "Happily Ever After." However, the next Pillow Talk isn't scheduled to broadcast until Sunday 5 pm and 10 pm Eastern time.

Note: If you have have set up an online log in for your Spectrum account, you can watch at TLC.com.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
https://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance-pillow-talk/

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That threw me off at first also - they don't put it on the schedule as "Pillow Talk." Unfortunately my DVR doesn't differentiate between the new 90 Days' and the reruns of it "extended" so I end up with multiple recordings that I have to routinely cancel. It is quite annoying.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, me too. With other TLC and Food Network shows also. And Discovery too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 23, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is what I was asking 😉 Thanks!

And the 90 Day Fiancee: The Other Way starts June 3. 4 people who go overseas for love.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 03, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Pedro is quickly falling below Coltee on my "like" list - and I despise Coltee! I realize Larissa is quite possibly crazy, but if she wasn't previously living in that situation would make her go crazy. He's just creepy.

David (of David and Annie) reminds me of the original Joker.

Nicole...heavy sigh...get a clue.

Pedro's Mom and Sister have some nerve...after all, isn't Pedro (and by association Chantel) paying for that apartment?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Pillow Talk still remains my favorite 90 Day franchise. It is fun to hear others say exactly what I am thinking sitting by myself...LOL!

"The Other Way" might or might not be interesting. The 60 year old woman with the 30 year old guy (or is she 60+?) - does he think she is going to be supporting him in India? That girl with the South African guy - I just don't see this going well and yet another example of a young woman dragging her child into what potentially could be a huge debacle - the doofus with the girl from Ecuador - I kept hearing Kanye's "Golddigger" in my head during all of their scenes - yet another time stealer for me...LOL!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, this group on Pillow Talk is actually quite funny... I kept cracking up over the "hand" jokes!

Didn't watch my recording of The Other Way yet.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh, and on The Other Way - let's not forget Paul (who doesn't wear well with time).

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I watched The Other Way. I am surprised my eyes did not get stuck with all the rolling I did.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Have an eyeroll headache do you?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watched too. Very painful. Two episodes with different titles and descriptions, but after ff thru 41 minutes of repeat in episode two, I just deleted it.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Roxip, yes I did! I have recently gotten into some "guilty pleasure" shows but I don't think I can handle this one. lol

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Pedro is a jerk. I think he learned it from his mother.

Pillow Talk is still the best!

Buba1113

07-20-2009

Monday, June 10, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buba1113 a private message Print Post    
I.think Coltee looks like a woman disguised as a man.