TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Seeking Sister Wife: Archive through April 08, 2019 users admin

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, January 28, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Sad to see the little girl have her birthday party with no friends!! She needs a playmate.

I don't understand why a family like this does a reality show. If Kody and his wives could be arrested, why is this guy (and his 2nd wife) not scared of being arrested? And he's looking for a 3rd. Jeeez

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
They seems so odd!! I was looking on Twitter and it looks like the Brinley family was going to return this season but didn't because April left the family and filed for divorce! She was so entertaining!! lol

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The guy with the daughter and the two dark haired wives has such a weird accent or voice. It’s kind of creepy.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 2:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mr. Snowden has lust in his eyes for the pretty young lady who has never been married. Egads she ordered beef during their 1 on 1 date........She is likely history. I like this couple; just don’t understand why polygamy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They seem kind of hippy dippy and anything goes. Didn’t they make up their own religion or philosophy?
I missed the first couple of episodes are any of these ppl except for the creepy voiced guy and his wives citing religious reasons as to why they are doing this. The over weight Southern guys talk with his son was awkward. His son seems like he has no respect for his father.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 05, 2019 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The son of the "Southern guy" was looking at his Dad as if to say "Have you lost your mind ?" I feel sorry for the kids especially if they are of age to understand vs toddlers.
The young couple who have 2 wives ,two homes.....so awkward, I feel bad for them even thou this is the lifestyle they opted for.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I know that poor boy looked like he wanted to run away from his father and that awkward conversation!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 25, 2019 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling Vanessa is just on this show for the exposure. She has no reason to do this. She has no history of polygamy. She is beautiful, there is no way she would “ think” she needs to share a man. I’m skeptical of The fat southern guy and the guy with dreads, I think they are just in it for the thrill.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Dimitri <the guy with dreads> looks at Vanessa like he wants to sop her up with a biscuit.He also wants her to stay at home with wife 1; not sure as to her educational background/profession. I just don't think that this will end well and I like wife 1 but I don't get why she would want to a part of this.I sure hope Vanessa does not end up trying to get spousal support of $$ from them if they dissolve the relationship.
The couple who already have wifey 2 and are now looking for #3 are boring. Wife 1 or the wife with legal status seems a bit reluctant while wifey 2 kinda looks evil to me in a way.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
when dimitri told Vanessa he wanted her to quit her job.

I said ohhhhh I didn’t realize otherwise I would have signed up for this too lol

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
So, Vanessa must go on the 21 day alkaline diet before they can be "intimate." Why is he not wearing protection, why is she not insisting on it? Then, be intimate for the 21 days to make it easier for her. Anytime a partner demands that you give something up, that is a huge red flag. As soon as it was clear that she eats meat and they weren't going to let her, that should have been a deal breaker for her. It's not about the meat, it's about incompatibility on a daily level. I let everyone in my family eat what they prefer, I even will cook it for others even if I won't eat it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The young couple with 2 wives are still boring and wifey 2 is shady !
Dimitri, and crew seem like nice people but for the life of me I do not get Vanessa giving up her job, freedom and now meat !! Ashley can hold her own and in conversations with Vanessa the husband < Dimitri> defers to wifey 1.
The older couple from the South may have an issue with the potential wifey; she may not like the rules on intimacy without a commitment.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 04, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, this whole thing is just weird. I just do not get what benefit there is to any woman in this situation...sounds like the men get all the goodies and the women...I haven't a clue what their motivation is.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
the only ones that seem legit is the boring family with the two wives who were in the park that day. Sorry I can’t think of their last name. The rest of them just seem to have a self centered husband wanting a couple of extra side pieces.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
If I'm not mistaken, the good-looking guy with the dreads... it was his wife's idea to get a sister wife! But I find her very controlling and instead of the second wife having any autonomy she's going to have to kowtow to the first wife. The the pretty young lady who will probably be the second wife is bending over backwards to accommodate the first one and that is setting a very bad precedent for her future. On the other hand although she seems extremely nice she seems to have a backbone and it could get interesting if she stands up for herself. In this case separate houses would be a really good idea because then she could have all the meat and steaks and non-vegetarian food she and her future children feel like eating. In a separate home it would be her house her rules.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA Mame.....Ashley is a force to be reckoned with
and Vanessa has set herself up for issues by leaving her job and living in the family home with wifey 1, hubby and the children.Ashley will decide when intimacy occurs and likely how often.Dimitri is not wearing the pants in that family ............Ashley is calling the shots.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don’t know if I read this here or somewhere else but Ashley and Dimitri are not married. They didn’t want to get married bc they wanted second woman to be on an even playing field.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I did not realize that they were not legally married...Run Vanessa run....as fast as you can.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, March 11, 2019 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The Snowdens seem like Vanessa's parents with the diet restrictions and now complaints on how she keeps her room.Granted one would think that she would pick up her clothes especially if she notices how the rest of the house is maintained.
On the episode aired on 3/10 her sisters< she has an identical twin sister> visit and the interaction with the Snowden's was very awkward; so much so that I did not even want to look at the tv screen....
Vanessa may be out of LA and the Snowden home before she gets to be "intimate " with Dimitri.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 18, 2019 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The overweight southern guy is just too much. Is this lifestyle for any other reason than he wants two women to bed? And of course he drives a two seater convertible.And something tells me that if they weren’t on TV he’d be all over that other woman and break his promise of no intimacy on the first date.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, April 01, 2019 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Wow this show lolol

Paige does not want to share her husband! Lol

The Snowden’s....

Lol

And a faked death!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
How much are these "families" paid to be filmed? Do you think some of them are only doing this show for the pay ck? With that said...….I enjoy watching 3 of the 4 families:
Snowdens, Aldredges, & Paige/Bernie are interesting to watch. That other family with the mono toned talking husband & the 2 wives looking for a third are just plain boring!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes they are ,Texas.

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, April 03, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I felt so badly for the two boys when they found out Brandy was gone for good. I'm sure Brandy's daughter took it hard as well. But Brandy was smart for getting out!! It was so clear that Paige was purposely picking fights with her ("you'll have to fold the towels MY way")

Two weeks ago, Paige and Bernie were arrested (& immediately released) on stalking charges. The charges came from Paige's brother and his girlfriend! Sounds like a lot of family drama that goes way back to their teenage years. Again, those poor young boys.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, April 08, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Pyramid scheme lol

That was great

They are so weird