TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through May 17, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why is Barbara stirring up shit by telling Luanne what Dorinda said to her? Not a good friend. She keeps saying she wants those 2 to get back together. And shes wearing a black dress with a white purse.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Luanne about Dorinda, " She's standing over by the bar and she doesn't think I might not want to go to the bar."

You are in a bar itself! And you sing in bars! Cut the shit!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Damn! To be continued.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Bethany's door knobs?? Darn, I missed them!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 24, 2019 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Bethenny's rental home in the Hamptons. I was reading the other day that it is for sale.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, March 30, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I think both Dorinda and Luanne have a big problem with alcohol. And although Luanne is getting help I don't think she has REALLY accepted responsibility for her actions....she would rather go on and on and on about Dorinda to deflect. And I agree btw that Barbara is only on the show to stir things up between the two. Don't like her at all.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, April 05, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Good grief....could Luanne be any more obnoxious/entitled? Dorinda would do better to walk up to any person on the street and invite them to stay at her house in the Berkshires. Not a one would complain about having to stay in the "fish room" I'll bet. I know I wouldn't!! Geesh. On a good note, kudos to Tinsley for being at the heart of the dog charity event. And yes I know the dogs looked silly in those outfits but hey, if it gets more money for the rescue center bravo! In the "icky" department I'm not looking forward to naked chef next week....EWWWW and double EWWWWW!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Tinsley talking about how to work her way back into New York society. And the part about not being able to live with Scott in Chicago because she is branding herself in New York. It made me feel sad for her, in search of approval from "society" people who were not true friends if they didn't stand by her when she went through her issues. Seeking approval from others is an impossible task. I hope she focuses on herself.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, May 03, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Look, I can be as sympathetic as the next person BUT when I see a grown woman in her 40's one week boo-hooing over her dad's alcoholism THEN the very NEXT week same grown woman downing (I lost count) glasses of alcohol (thank you Bravo for close ups on this:-) all the while blubbering about ex-boyfriend or mom's approval I tend to NOT take that woman seriously. Tinsley....GROW UP AND FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, STOP DRINKING!!!!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tinsley brings nothing to this franchise the same way Porsha brings zilch to the ATL. I ff'ed thru her 'scenes". Ain't nobody got time for that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's to old for her nonsense. She still wants to be the "It Girl". That train has left the station and you won't find it by being a housewife.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Who does Luann think she is, criticizing Bethenny for having to leave when she has her daughter. She is really something else considering when she has just been helped so much by Bethenny.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 09, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm still trying to figure out if the show was supposed to start at 11:00 p.m., why didn't Luann go on stage until 1:00 a.m.? How are you two hours late for your own show?

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, May 10, 2019 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie....I'm trying to figure out WHY Luanne has a show at all?? That woman cannot sing. Well she sings but her voice is awful, truly awful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 10, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rainynights, from everything I've read, her Cabaret show sells out every time.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Well Lexie, any response I make here in regards to anyone actually PAYING to see her sing (and I use that term lightly) is going to be an insult no matter what, so instead I will just use a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Count me in as part of the latter:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true Rainynights, I can't even imagine paying to she her show, she is a horrible singer.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, May 11, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Well Lexie, any response I make here in regards to anyone actually PAYING to see her sing (and I use that term lightly) is going to be an insult no matter what, so instead I will just use a quote from Abraham Lincoln:

Or, There is a sucker born every minute! PT Barnum

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, May 12, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Thank you Missyb! THAT quote from PT Barnum was PERFECT regarding Luanne's show/singing

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't pay to see Luann either but there are a lot of people out there that are paying to see her.

I. Don't. Get. It.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Also in regards to last weeks show....what was the deal with the interruptions while Ramona was trying to introduce that young woman who had been sexually assaulted? I'm not on the train to believe EVERY woman nowadays who dredge up long ago stories of the slightest male attention BUT I believe THIS woman and how awful were the buttinskis to find fault with what Ramona was saying! I felt so bad for the young woman, for Ramona, for the guests attending:-( Such a serious subject turned into such a fiasco was shameful.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 13, 2019 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A perfect example of why they shouldn't drink until after they give the speech.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ramona couldn't even remember Bridie's name. She kept calling her "Birdie."

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Tuesday, May 14, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
As Brian Moylan states in his recap at Vulture.com:

"We only want to see our Real Housewives hawking their own sh!##y brands, which we only buy as gag gifts for one another." as it relates to the scene of Ramona and Sonya at The Hustle ...but I feel it relates to LuAnn's performances as well. People pay to watch, but only because it's 3 degrees from one of 'The Housewives' and it's a gag. If I ever found myself at any event with one of them, it would be because one or more of my friends dragged me as a lark - to have some fun, most likely making snarky comments.

link to Vulture.com

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 17, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see LuAnn's new home. She said she needed privacy and it is just the opposite. She is sitting alone on a river in what appears to be an isolated area with no window coverings. It felt very exposed to me and I wouldn't want to be there alone. I also agree with Bethenny who found it odd to have a full sized oven and stove in the guest bedroom. Why?