TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through March 23, 2019 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cheiko, and see I absolutely love Ramona's apartment now that she has renovated it. Her apartment was very outdated so she needed to renovate it to compete in the NYC real estate market.

I also love her house in the Hamptons. I like how she can renovate something and it doesn't look like a "big white box."

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 19, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think you may be completely right, Lexie_girl. It may very well be me that is "outdated." LOL

I did really like Bethany's Hampton house on the last episode. I rewound several times to study it. My real reason for watching these silly shows----the clothes, the decorating, the restaurants and resorts.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 20, 2019 - 3:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, what do you think is "outdated?" Ramona completely renovated both her apartment and her Hamptons house. There was no way she could compete in the NY market without updating her apartment. Ramona's apartment is huge by NYC standards. She should get a shitload of money for it with the renovations.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. I was saying that Ramona updated her apartment but I preferred the way it was before, therefore my tastes are probably considered "outdated."

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Romona is so classless. First she comes to an event she’s not invited to, then she puts those lobsters in a bag as if she hasn’t eaten in a week. I have never cared for Romona. The season has just started and I’m already annoyed by her.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 21, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Me too! I always found her to be very rude. I don't know how she gets away with it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 3:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What kills me is they were supposed to bring back food for Dorinda but they took enough food for all three of them.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 22, 2019 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I could be wrong but I don't think they ate there, they just stopped in for "take out" so they could go home and eat with Dorinda. It seems like Sonja mentioned a couple of times that they set a time for 30 minutes for how long they had to stay.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... Bethenny cracked me up when she said "why don't y'all just take an end table"

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Im catching up on this series and I'm in the middle of the 2nd episode where both are out to dinner at different restaurants across the street from each other.

The brunettes are talking about Luanne's intervention weekend and the $6 million house she was intent on buying. Luanne admits she was out of her mind that weekend and doesn't remember anything. The other women were calling up her lawyers etc, trying trying to squash the deal. Luanne was a mess and far worse than I thought she was.

Add to that, we now have a season where Luanne can't be with Dorinda or Ramona because she is so "vulnerable". She's only been sober for something like a month.

Then what the he'll is she doing on this show?!? If she wants to take her sobriety seriously, she should not be on it. From all these housewives shows all the women say this show is very stressful. She is setting herself up to fail.

And now we have a season where it's all going to be about walking on eggshells and protecting her sobriety. No wonder why Carol quit. Egads!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And I'm convinced Ramona did it with the swimming teacher.

Oh, there's a tennis instructor now. She probably did it with him to. (Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I LOVE Bethany's rental house it's gorgeous. I love old houses. I'm not crazy about the way she decorated it though. To modern for that house. Love the front porch. And I love the banister. It fits the house. Ramona's banister in her Hampton's house drives me crazy. It is cheap and sticks out like a sore thumb. I notice it every time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, now im at the part where Sonja is telling the blonde group that Dorinda and Ramona arent invited to the clam bake. Ha! Dorinda agrees with me that Luanne shouldn't be around all this and doing caberets if she's so vulnerable.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dorinda and Luanne need to go to a marriage councillor. Two drunks that both think they're right.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Uh,OH, Dorinda is going to send Luanne a text after the commercial break. What do they say about write it out, throw it out? This is not going to be good.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I also love the door knobs in Bethsnnys rental house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, Now the new girl (can't remember her name. Henceforth she will be called that until I learn it.) Is telling Luanne about her phone call with Dorinda. Luanne is strident that she knew that would happen and had called it. Hey, Luanne, if you knew that than why did you let new girl handle it that way? Get off your high horse. You seem to be enjoying all this drama. Doesn't sound like you are working the AA steps. Isn't there one where you are supposed to ask forgiveness of the people you wronged?

(I'd love to know what bad stories she put in the press about Dorinda or if it's really true.)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The clam bake isn't even on the beach! What the hell?!? This is stupid.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok, on to the next episode. I don't know how much more I can take of their fight. This is more unbearable than puppygate!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! That is the tackles thing taking all that food home with them. I am speechless. They deserve to be mocked for that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Even if they just arrived, ate and left immediately afterwards would be tacky enough.

Guess Ramona and Sonia are to cheap to go to a restaurant and eat there. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bravo just showed the OK magazine article where Luanne says Dorinda won't cop to her drinking problem.

I have a feeling that Luanne sold these stories because she needs the money. I don't think she has any. But if she should not be throwing stones.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I can't believe Ramona just said how smart could Dennis be he was doing drugs.

That is way below the belt and unnecessary.

Tell us how you really feel, Ramona.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ooh! Dorinda is going to go over and say hi to Luanne at Sonja's party. This should go over good.

I think a snowball has a better chance in hell.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 23, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
John just greeted Dorinda at the party like he hasn't seen her in ages. I think they are just friends.