TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through December 11, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
NWBlonde, I so agree with you about Patrick. I couldn't believe he was talking about Lisa's butt in front of his girlfriend. Sooooo disrespectful and inappropriate!!! Why does she put up with that? And then to defend him! I think at this point she's broken up with Patrick and has a new BF. I thought he was super manipulative and controlling, plus really disrespectful. I can't imagine my husband ever saying anything like that in front of me (or behind my back either). Was he coming on to Lisa? It just wasn't appropriate or attractive in any way. Barf!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Stassi was looking kind of old, when she was introducing Patrick to LVP, maybe it was just the harshness of the light and the comparison of her white face to that red makeup, but it was really noticeable to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I swear, I can't believe that Brittany is back with Jax. And what happened to the Florida job.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I also don't understand what Stassi is apologizing for, it didn't make any sense. Does anyone know why she kept saying I am so sorry. Patrick was the one who was acting like a jerk, he should apologize to her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why does Schwartz feel the need to protect Jax, I don't get that either.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Well at least now it makes more sense as to why Brittany got back together with Jax. His father dying may actually be a life changing event that will make him grow up. Time will tell, but maybe this is actually a step in the right direction. Sad it would take the death of a parent to make him realize how badly he treat her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was thinking that as well Northwestblonde, I just don't know how sure I am that it will stick. Plus, can he keep being a bartender at SUR into his 50/60's.

I mean seriously do these adult children have retirement plans, LOL. At least Tom/Tom are investing their money, it seems the rest of the "children" are just spending everything.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 08, 2018 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmmmm....
Jax Verified account @mrjaxtaylor
3h3 hours ago
More
Our show is an honest display of what goes on all over the world, we are just on tv and putting it out for y’all to see. And maybe you guys can be like hey β€œ they are just like us, in some ways, cameras around us or not this is what goes down.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, so glad Stassi was able to realize what a jerk Patrick was after watching the footage. Nice that someone got a real self-realization after watching themselves.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was glad to see that she realized what a controlling jerk he was. I've been there. It's embarrassing to realize how you let yourself be treated in a bad relationship. Glad she's moved on.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I about died laughing when Jax mentioned the "metoo" movement incorrectly, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He's such an idiot! He and Brittany are certainly a pair. Both dumb as rocks.

I just don't understand the way Schwartz is so protective of Jax. Somebody needs to get serious with Schwartz about his drinking. Blackouts are one of the main symptoms of alcoholism. Most everyone has had an occassion in their lives when they drank too much and things got fuzzy (high school/college), but when it happens frequently, it's a big problem. Especially as a married adult who's supposed to be responsible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ut oh....
Xanadude πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ @XanadudeEarth2
11m11 minutes ago
More
Show of hands, after all this time, does anyone still believe #Scheana did not know Eddie Cibrian was married when she slept with him? #PumpRulesReunion #PumpRules

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 21, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xanadude πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ @XanadudeEarth2
8m8 minutes ago
More
All the things that Brit says #Jax no longer does, he did in the course of the #PumpRulesReunion . #PumpRules

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 08, 2018 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jax and Brittney are engaged. I guess we know what the plot line of the next season will be.

https://www.eonline.com/news/942497/vanderpump-rules-stars-celebrate-jax-taylor-and-brittany-cartwright-s-engagement-at-a-surprise-party

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 08, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How could he afford a 3.1 caret diamond, isn't that a pretty costly ring?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Producers probably helped him, and he probably got a big discount (or free) in exchange for the promotion of the jeweler. People on TV get lots of free stuff.

Amberish

05-20-2018

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amberish a private message Print Post    
Given we're watching multiple members of the crew no longer really working anywhere and managing to live in SoCal, I think it's reasonable to believe that the participants are making decent money being a member of this particular reality series.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my....why am I not surprised, hahahahahahaha....

https://realityblurb.com/2018/06/20/is-jax-taylor-still-on-the-prowl-despite-engagement-plus-b

Well this answers one question.....Jax proposed to Brittany earlier this month with a $70,000 diamond ring and of course she said yes. Since then, the couple has revealed they plan to tie the knot in Kentucky.

Amberish

05-20-2018

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amberish a private message Print Post    
Of course, this reality TV couple intends to marry in Kentucky. Spin-off or not it doesn't make sense that they'd consider marrying anywhere else, does it?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hmmm...
People Verified account @people
2h2 hours ago
More
Vanderpump Rules' Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright Celebrate Engagement with Whimsical Bash

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good lord, Stassi is on WWHL wearing a dress that is so short I swear you can see her vagina, and clearly she never heard the fashion advice that you don't drop the top and raise the bottom at the same time.

The top is strapless and sweetheart necked so she looks like she is practically wearing nothing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep that's it, when she was sitting on the chair all I could she was up her legs, and all those boobs hanging out.