TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through March 10, 2019 users admin

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Grooch, this is the first I'm hearing that Carole is very good friends with Andy. I know that Andy and Bethenny actually hang out together.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Carole has been friends with Andy for many years.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
He never talks about doing anything with Carole, on his radio show, but he does talk about things he does with Bethenny. So, I'm thinking that he is much closer with Bethenny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Bethenny and Andy are kindred spirits, I can just see them sitting around the pool having cocktails snarking on everyone they know.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's an article that says Carole and Andy have been friends for years before the show.

Are Andy Cohen & Carole Radziwill Friends Outside Of 'RHONY'? The Pair's Relationship Extends Far Beyond The Show

Mictay

09-29-2006

Thursday, September 06, 2018 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I love Bethany! I rewatched all the reunions from season 1 and Bethenny has never changed, yes she’s a last worder but she always been that way. And I don’t think she got any one fired, they got axed because the majority of fans don’t like Carole or Jules and I think heather left voluntarily( not positive)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do believe that Carole quit; however I also believe that Bethenny did have Jules fired (and yes Heather left voluntarily - but she didn't want to).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, thanks for posting that link. I knew I wasn't crazy about Andy and Carole going way back before the show. I knew they had been friends for at least 10-15 years but I didn't realize it was closer to 20 years.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Carole has tweeted again about how Bethenny's brand is shaming women body shapes. sigh. Why does she not move on? I do not think it is right to attack someone's livelihood

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 07, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think she just can't get over the fact that Bethenny has done well, while she has basically been goofing off. I mean your resume can't really be the stuff you did 15 years ago, and writing one article a year doesn't really constitute a career to me. Sounds more like a hobby.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly Dipo

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Still say Bethenny NEEDS to be taken down a peg or two. She's kinda like the little girl in the old poem "when she was good, she was very good but when she was bad she was wicked" or something like that LOL! Right now I (and that could change next season)like Ramona and Sonja. They're childish at times yes but like Brandi/Stephanie on the RH Dallas most everything they do is light-hearted with no true mean intent. Their motto should be "girls just wanna have fun".

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, September 14, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Guess I like Bethenny because my grandfather used to say that particular poem was written for me. :-) "There was a little girl that had a little curl, and when she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was horrid."

Funny how people see things differently as I think Ramona is and always has been very mean spirited. I do like Sonja though and think underneath all her silliness, she is a sweet person.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
I've read Carole's books What Remains and The Widow's Guide to Sex and Dating and they're good -and not all authors have their next book lined up and ready to go once their current book is on sale. She is now a woman of means and therefore could be a woman of leisure if she so desires. She does work when she is inspired or wants to do something.

Bethenny seems to always be a woman hungry for the next thing. She's never satisfied with what she's done, where's she going or who she's with. There's always something more...and that type of personality is hard to deal with on a long term basis. They're never happy, with themselves or others. I think the friction with Carole and Bethenny stems with those personalities crossing. Carole and Bethenny were happy together because they meshed for a time - but time and priorities changed (for both) and they no longer mesh. Perhaps one day their paths will merge again or perhaps they won't.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright, I think you summed it up very well!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Scotchbright, I think you pegged it perfectly. Plus the fact Bethenny tends to be the driver in all relationships she has, female or male. I think when Carole didn't fall in line every time Bethenny wanted to do something like Puerto Rico, she looks at it as something personal.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, September 24, 2018 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Great insight Scotchbright !

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Carol seems to have a "new" job.... the description is amazingly vague, LOL. Plus in the article she says the only person she was friends with and is staying in touch with is Ramona. What happened to her friendship with Tinsley I wonder.

According to Bravo’s The Daily Dish, Radziwill first announced that she was “thrilled to work with the team at Verve,” and she will be involved with several different projects in development in the scripted, unscripted, digital, and publishing spaces across their multiple platforms.

http://celebrityinsider.org/carole-radziwill-has-a-new-job-after-leaving-rhony-amid-bethenny-frankel-feud-206788/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's an odd duck.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 28, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I would imagine after Carol made that comment at the reunion that she and Tinsley "weren't that close," Tinsley went out and found herself some real friends. If someone I thought was a BFF said that to me, I would never talk to them again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As everyone knows, I absolutely refuse to buy a product by a HW. No hair extensions, eyeglasses, cookbooks for me. However, as I'm struggling to lose the last 20 lbs., I've had to give up my popcorn treats due to the high calorie content. I tried low-fat popcorn and it just tastes like crap compared to the real thing.

So anyway, out of desperation I bought a box of Skinnygirl popcorn (butter and sea salt) - and let me tell you - it is delicious!!! While I would never buy the liquor (because everyone I know how has tried it says it is awful) that Skinnygirl popcorn is the Da Bomb if you want to eat popcorn but are on a diet. It will be the only HW product that I will buy.

Amberish

05-20-2018

Sunday, November 18, 2018 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amberish a private message Print Post    
[Carole] was “thrilled to work with the team at Verve ...”

That's a rehash of what she said back when Bravo allowed her to announced her sudden departure from Housewives. I doubt that much of anything she came up with back has proven true.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I was hoping they wouldn't bring Tinsley back. She is so boring. And although I realize Sonja's new place isn't finished being decorated yet, all those white walls and BIG windows makes it no different than all the ugly places shown on Million Dollar Listing L.A. It will remain to be seen if her plans for a pink theme here and there will liven it up. Bethenny still exhausts me with her rapid talking, I think she missed her calling as an auctioneer Ah well, the gang is back love 'em or be extremely irritated by 'em! I'll be watching nevertheless!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 09, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Rainynights. I just put it on on demand.

Boy, is Dorinda trashing Luanne in the first scene and it's only been 3 months since Bethenny's boyfriend died.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, March 10, 2019 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Sonja's new place isn't finished being decorated yet

When she said she was putting her place up for sale now that it is redone, I thought, she had just wasted a bunch of money. I liked the style much better before she and Mario split.