TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through January 07, 2019 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Steven needs to stay in Russia till mom can go with baby Richie. That baby needs BOTH parents even at a very young age.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I am worried about the baby. I don't believe Steven is planning on bringing Olga to the U.S..
He seems obsessed with his son, in an unhealthy way.
If he takes baby boy before Olga can go, she will never be able to get her son back.
Would production let this happen?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think they get involved. When Steven kept asking what an SSN was, they never popped in and said "social security number".

They let them be clueless, because it's good tv. Sadly so.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
How is it possible for him to strip the mother of her parental rights and wisk the baby, Ritchie (my brother's name & only reason I remember...lol) away? The baby is a Russian citizen, too, right?
Something about him skeeves me out. As a mother, I'd fight Putin himself if the baby were taken to America without me.
Leida needs to go home and be pampered. This guy has nowhere near the money she expects. I kept wanting the guy to ask if she'd disown her son, when she was asking him to do so.
Larissa, go away-ee, and take Colt-ee with you.
Jay and Ashley who? I seem to miss their segments, well except for the paranoia regarding social media comments. What could be so bad that family and friends refused to attend or take part in their wedding?
Fernanda and Jonathan cute, but he needs to grow up. Sometimes it seems she's not mature.
Who else? Oh, Kalanai. I mute her cuz she and her sister end every sentence with that annoying uptilt (?), like asking a question. So I pay little attention to her.
Oh well. My guilty pleasure. A break from reality...lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Re Jay and Ashley - it's twofold... there are a lot of racist comments being made, and he did have multiple sexual relationships when they weren't together, which she seems to be okay with.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Sometimes it seems she's not mature.

Should say "more mature" than him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Besides the racist statements, there were threats to come to the wedding, armed. So they had a legitimate fear. Add that to friends with concerns (which any friend would have, considering her admitted track record of choosing unwisely), and throw in wanting to be on tv and paid.. cancel the wedding and head to Vegas.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I do not know what the laws are in Russia but I would think it would be difficult to take a baby from its mother without consent, even if you are the biological father. Yes, I believe the baby would at this point have dual citizenship.

I think going to Vegas was the right choice for Ashley and Jay. I didn't realize that Pennsylvania was such a hotbed for racism?

I do think Fernanda is at times more mature than Jonathan...but then at other times she is a hot mess!

This is my guilty pleasure too. It convinces me that no matter how crazy my life is it could be worse!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don’t really see jomathom as immature,what are you guys seeing.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
You are away working 12 hours a day, and then you go out with the boys and don't answer the texts or calls of the young woman you brought here to marry you? Seems pretty immature to me.

A thoughtful, mature guy would have been more accountable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 21, 2018 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Exactly. Since he is supposed to be in love, he would want to be with her. Or include her.

Obviously he is hung up on how hard he worked to pay for blogs and other expenses associated with her, but he treats her like one of those life sized dolls that ask that home in Japan without complaint.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I do think that both Jonathan and Fernanda had a point in their argument. In a "normal" relationship she should have other relationships and he should be able to go out for a drink after work with a friend, but this isn't a normal relationship and she has not had the ability to make friends of her own and she gets frustrated and bored.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well I wondered if he did not inform her if he was having a drink after work. if he did inform her, he was only gone for 45 minutes which is way too immature for her to be calling and texting so many times in such a short time.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think he did inform her that he was going out but I think the 45 minutes was the amount of time later than what he originally told her he was going to be gone (sorry if that doesn't make sense). She did, however, apologize to him later on, although she still did tell him not to do it again.

She is only 19 - I can't imagine my daughter (who is 21) in that type of situation. However if her boyfriend did that to her she would just up and leave and go somewhere else, and Fernanda cannot do that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But considering that they have only 90 days to make a permanent decision, that she is so young and isolated and he is working long hours, why is he not wanting to go home to her, instead of being filmed having a drink and wanting sympathy.

I really think with this couple the crises are production driven.

And he could just answer her text, too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It is hard to process what is a continuous series of train wrecks. Honestly the only couple that I think actually are together for the right reasons are Jonathan and Fernanda. The rest of them seem to be varying degrees of crazy and desire for a green card (although I am still reserving judgment on Steven and Olga, but she sure managed to get pregnant at a convenient time - but she is such a sweetheart and her baby is truly cute). I find myself feeling a bit sorry for Larissa - yes, she is crazy and defensive, but she is with such a total passive-aggressive guy that it makes me want to slap them both!. Leida and Eric are just disgusting people, and Ashley obviously has a knack for picking guys who are going to cheat on her and then blame it all on her. All I can say is that I can't wait for the tell-all next weekend!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, December 31, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Seemed like all those weddings were light on attendees. Larissa’s gown was beautiful and so was she. Her mother in law was in a bottom down shirt and jeans and the cousin in shorts. Kalauni is a steamroller but he doesn’t seem to care.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess Colt-eee spent so much on the dress from Goodwill (which I agree was beautiful and Larissa looked fabulous in it) that he couldn't buy his Mom an outfit for the wedding. The cousin - I think he just shows up to advertise for the company whose logo he wears so devotedly!

Kalani and Asuelu - I love how he and he alone is responsible for impregnating her...does she not know how to prevent pregnancy...I know he won't use condoms but there are other methods! She needs to take responsibility for her actions and her family needs to hold her accountable. Geesh!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I agree Roxie about asueleu and kalani.

I wonder what’s dads life was like in Samoa. Wonder if he lived like asueleu collecting coconuts and simple life.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kalani of course should figure out birth control, but she is concerned since she is nursing.

I googled and indeed certain forms of birth control have a side effect of lessening production of milk.

And with others, there seem to be some questions of what passes to the baby.

I realize no one wants to use a diaphragm, but there has to be a better method than just using nothing. Otherwise, just say no, until you are ready to bottle feed.

I think her dad pushing for assimilation and outright ruling out other Samoans backfired in this case.

And yes, So it's mother got her nails done but otherwise I guess matching her shirt to Coltee's the and instead of hair done, perched her reading glasses on her head to walk him down the aisle. Surely the Salvation Army had a slightly dressier blouse she could have worn!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It would have been a generous gesture of Deb had offered to walk Larissa down the aisle instead of Colteee.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, but Debee and Coltee are pretty enmeshed. I mean this was the first time for both tying a tie!!!

I just read in People magazine about a woman who offered her services as mom of groom (and I assume or bride) for those whose family will not walk them down the aisle.

She is a wedding officiant and saw too many who were unsupported at that time. Maybe she could expand to 90 Day folks with no one.

At least Fernanda seems to be planning another wedding in Mexico, but she needed a mom to gently suggest a slip or bra to match her skin tone under her dress. But she still looked very nice.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, January 03, 2019 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh gosh, I noticed that bra thing too!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, January 06, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tell All Part 1 aired tonight. It went by pretty good until Larissa and Coltee arrived for the last 5 minutes. Ashley and Jay are really a hot mess, No hope there at all. I really like Asuelu and I hope he and Kalani make it. Next week the finale looks pretty explosive thanks to Larissa.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 07, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It made for an interesting night when Asuelu and Kalani and Stephen and Olga looked like the most stable couples!