TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through January 02, 2019 users admin

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Ozzy and Jack's World Detour is back. Don't know if I'm going to like Kelly being on as much.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It was good last night. Guess the next episode will include the birth.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bristol Palin is joining Teen Mom OG in place of Farrah Abraham.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
On Ozzy & Jack's World Detour tonight, they came to my hometown. I drive down that road in front of the Space and Rocket Center every day on my way to work. I actually worked there many years ago. Both of my kids had the outfit that Pearl had on tonight.

I've also been to the Vulcan many times also.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Catching up on episodes of Ozzy and Jack's World Detour. I like Kelly on it too.

Nashville was great and I just adored the Louisville Leopard's percussion band of kids who came there to perform Crazy Train for Ozzy. He loved every minute and loved the kids..

He had fun pressing and labelling his own vinyl release and even signed some, which must have been a surprise. Hope so and not just employees grabbing them.

Also the drag café where the drag queen singer asked who had been to a drag show, Ozzy and Kelly had. Asked when was the last time, Ozzy said at Elton's bachelor party.. too funny.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not sure what thread it should be in, but wanted to mention that "Making It" with Nick Offerman and Amy Poehler is wonderful. I've watched all the episodes .... the craft stuff is okay, but the interaction between Amy and Nick.... well, hilarious. They are quite the duo. It makes me happy to watch them. Just wanted to put this on other radars if you are interested.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sort of watching it, but a little slow for me.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watch it, Kooklie. Amy and Nick are two of my favorites. Some of the crafts are fantastic, but some of them are real duds.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree on the crafts.... don't really understand some of them at all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SHAHS -- Dr. Will was on, removing a tattoo from GG and wow it will take 7-9 treatments

An endorsement for being sure you really want the tattoo in the first place.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching My Sweet Sextuplets? I am just not feeling this mom. She seems to be putting on a show all the time (who has 9 kids and can put on that much eye makeup?). I'm also tired of hearing their boys use the word "ain't." I know it's petty but that drives me crazy.

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if anyone is watching this season of the Challenge, but I saw something that bothered me. Well, actually a lot on the Challenge bothers me but I still watch lol But, I just saw someone get kicked off the show for violence-body slam. Yet last week Sylvia head butted Marie in the face and she didn't get kicked off. I'm confused smh

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 3:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
Ive been watching the Challenge, and I agree Luv. I was shocked that Sylvia didn't get kicked off for head butting Marie...it wasn't even mentioned by TJ!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, October 26, 2018 - 3:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Same here - and yes i have had many concerns about the Challenge, this season and many seasons. Many of the "vets" just seem to get worse and worse in their pettiness and recklessness....

Luvstarzz35

08-21-2008

Saturday, October 27, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvstarzz35 a private message Print Post    
Yes Ranger, not even being mentioned by TJ was a big surprise to me.

Agreed, Legal. And, the young bucks are on my last nerve lol

Side note: poor Natalie in that lottery spinner.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 08, 2018 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SHAH's ... LMAO.... Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
30m30 minutes ago
More
MJ at her own wedding is like a toddler learning how to use the toilet. #ShahsofSunset
To MJ's next husband: one must keep all shiny objects away from MJ the entire wedding day. #ShahsofSunset

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Reading about that Challenge ending...holy cow.

(and the next season is going to have more former BB players on it too if you didn't hear)

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
The Challenge ending was something else! Wow! I completely understand why Ashley did what she did...Hunter was awful in the way he talked to her. I saw a preview for December 11th I think. CT is getting married. I just love CT and hope the best for him. I will always feel that Diem was the best for CT...she helped him get his life on track.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://tvline.com/2018/11/27/amazing-race-premiere-date-celebrity-big-brother-season-2/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks SM. I didn’t think Julie was coming back. I have no problem with her. It’s a very long time until Amazing Race.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So anyone catch The Masked Singer? It was,well, a bit.....kooky..

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Kooky indeed but I think my 8 year old will love it when watching the recording.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
wouldn't the masked singer be listed under vocal talent in the reality section?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think I might be recording it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 02, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Talent? Not so much. I was underwhelmed Too much of host and judges so far.

Inventive costumes..