TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 28, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through November 28, 2018 users admin

Starr

07-09-2005

Monday, October 01, 2018 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Looking into Angela's daughter - there was "suspicion of aggravated child molestation and aggravated sodomy. She was subsequently charged with 11 counts of child molestation, one count of aggravated child molestation and one count of statutory rape" It goes on to say the boy was *under* the age of 16. Wow!!

I agree RE: the live show. What was the point? Asking Abbie about her sex life was bad enough, but then Tarik's brother telling the world about their orgies, and that Hazel is bisexual, etc... wow. Definitely more than I need to know.

Last time Michelle Collins was a very over the top, gushing fan-girl. I was not happy to see her return, but at least she was a tiny bit calmer.

Sad about Paul and Karine's baby. I can't even imagine all that happening and you don't have a clue because of the language barrier.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
About Jesse and Darcey - do you think Jesse honestly thinks his actions are going to come across as justified, no matter how many times he tells us he is doing this "with respect and dignity?" Granted, Darcey is a seething mass of neediness and an irrational train wreck (goodness help her poor daughters!), but he is just an incredibly insensitive piece of .... you choose the description noun!

I am torn between thinking Angela is incredibly stupid (perhaps the only stupider person is Michael) or else she is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of dubious reality show fame. Has she never watched Dr. Phil? Why the heck would you even take your ATM card to Nigeria? Not to stereotype an entire nation but there is such a thing as erring on the side of caution!

The more I see of Rickey the less I like him. I used to think he was a sad sack of a guy but he is just digging a deeper and deeper grave for himself.

And Rachel and Jon...this is a disaster waiting to happen (although Rachel did make a lovely bride). She should have run back to the US ASAP!

Nothing to say about Tarik and Hazel. And Autocorrect is going to call him Tank apparently.

Paul and Karine are just sad. Sad situation, sad couple, and sad that he has to leave right at this really bad moment.

And I can't wait for the tell-all!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, October 08, 2018 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Every couple is a mess. Angela not only took her debit card with her but she gave it to Michael to use. Paul should not go back but unfortunately he’s married now to Karine. She and her family are using him. My opinion has changed for the good about him. Tarik and Hazel....what can I say, he’s nuts and so is the guy in Columbia.
I have no words for Darcey and Jesse. They’re just a hot mess. She is soo fake but damn he’s cute. I feel sorry for Rachel and Jon. Can’t figure him out, he is just not to be trusted. I also can’t wait for the tell-all show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess that's the problem with reality television shows that continue after the first few seasons. I think for the most part the original seasons (or what I have seen of them because I didn't start watching when the shows initially premiered) the couples were genuinely trying - either because they actually met and fell in love (or infatuation) or somebody really wanted to come to the United States. The couples now seem to be more about the drama and less about the relationship.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Don't forget this is "Before the 90 days" which in past year's was just webisodes & tells the stories of people that didn't make it to the US. The actual show, 90 Day Fiancé doesn't start til 10/21 - 90 Day Fiancé has three spin off shows (Happily Ever After?, Before the 90 Days and What Now?)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And yes, I watch all of them. I must be a sucker for bad television...LOL!

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Me too! Love them all, and feel slightly ashamed :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, October 11, 2018 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Add me to the list.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 15, 2018 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Oh my, 90 Day Fiance' last night - what a huge mess! Could Angela make herself look any more foolish (it cracks me up so much that she keeps claiming OTHER people are making her look foolish...nope...wrong...you've got that handled all by yourself!). I'm pretty sure she wanted to make the whole show about herself and she certainly tried her best to do so! I just read the recap on Reality Tea and was cracking up because they also talked about how the 90 Day production team must hate Jesse because they made him so orange! It was truly one of the fastest shows either! It is a strange day when Rickey and Tarik come off looking halfway decent but they are certainly better men than Angela is...but hey...she's a woman, right? I think?

Ximena might be my new hero. I loved seeing her give Rickey the riot act. Which he deserved. What a charmer! His name should be up on all dating sites with a warning that he's to be avoided at all costs (perhaps we could put Jesse's up right next to him).

And Paul and Karine? Is fighting and blood tests part of their love language? Do you think she will try and learn English if she comes to the United States? What else does she have to do (besides apparently text far away guys when Paul is not around)?

And does anybody else think Jon was drunk during his interview with Rachel? He just came off really weird to me (and that's saying a lot).

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I missed it bc of my move. I hate that. Tv guy comes today, do you think the reunion show will replay.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm sure it will replay...probably right before next weeks' new 90 Day Fiance.

You still in Texas?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It's on today, 4 pm in the Mountain Time Zone, i think that's 5 pm your time?

If not it replays again at 6pm Mountain Time on Friday, and again at 10 pm.

Hope that helps! We all need our train wreck fix, and it most certainly was one!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
LOL Karuuna, you said it perfectly... "We all need our train wreck fix..", and yes, this show was one of the most entertaining train wrecks I've seen so far.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Got it, thanks Karuuna.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
These people on Reality Tea crack me up.

https://www.realitytea.com/2018/10/16/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-star-paul-staehle-defends-his-request-for-dna-test/

My favorite line:

"He doesn’t need a DNA test unless he was a neurotic, controlling cretin or the consular officer found it necessary."

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Paul said if the child wasn't his, it wouldn't make a difference, he would still love Karine & the child & raise the child as his own. SO WHY ASK - sneak a swab to do a DNA test if absolutely needed but to make this accusation AGAIN with someone you want to stay with is just cruel.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 23, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The new couples are pretty bad. Another train wreck fix for all of us who need this type of fix.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Interesting info and mug shot on Larissa and Colt.
https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/11/90-day-fiance-arrested-mug-shot-larissa-lima/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Wow. He chose poorly. But he would make me insane, frankly. Very controlling and unempathetic.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Like a pancake, it has two sides. What I heard from her side (not sure where I heard it - I google a lot online) was that he has enjoyed a lot of female attention since the show started airing (SERIOUSLY?) and she gets mad because of other females contacting him online. I can't imagine what these two see in one another!

On the after-show this past Sunday night (which was live and was right after the arrest) it seemed that her mother in law is genuinely fond of her and thinks they will work it out.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Of all the couples to do a spin-off show...why this one? This is the couple I hope never to see grace my television screen again...

https://www.realitytea.com/2018/11/21/report-90-day-fiance-spin-off-with-nicole-nafziger-azan-tefou-in-the-works/

In other 90 Days news, apparently Paola and Russ are expecting a boy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
What a boring and annoying couple to showcase.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 22, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And to enable by paying them..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Short analysis...

Would it have been too hard for Jonathan's mother to be nicer to Fernanda? Geesh!

Leilani is a spoiled princess...NOBODY knows how to care for a baby when they first are presented with one...there's a learning curve involved and she's six months ahead of Asuelu...furthermore, a 6-month old baby can hold up their head fairly well. Oliver didn't seem distressed by being on his dad's shoulders...why is that such a big deal?

Leida - go HOME!

Not sure who is weirder...Larissa or Colt-eee.

Little blonde guy in Russia needs therapy...and some Valium. His girlfriend needs some rest. Excuse me...she just GAVE BIRTH, HAD MAJOR SURGERY, AND YOU ARE BERATING HER IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL? Ugly American go home!

Did I miss anything?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yep, Jay and what's her name. She needs to give him a little breathing room and perhaps get him out of the house to do something other than get his hair trimmed (they should have worked on his beard while they were at it - it was looking a little rough this episode). And I have a question - doesn't she have two children? Are they the world's best behaved children or do they live elsewhere, because they haven't been seen!