TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: TOP CHEF COLORADO : Archive through March 10, 2018 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 10, 2018 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree Seamonkey, plus I loved watching her LCK is a two parter, ending with a TBC. See who gets back in on the next episode of Top Chef

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I just knew I was going to know the final winner of LCK......huh !

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Since no one has posted here in 12 days. The F3 are: Joe S, Joe F, who won LCK, and Adrienne. I was sorry to see Carrie and Chris go but there is only 1 winner in the end.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This group of Cheftestants has been very very talented in the kitchen. Any one of the top five was worthy of winning - they really had to nitpick to send Carrie and Chris home.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I'm pulling for Mustache Joe because he reminds me of Jim Croce...odd thing but true

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I've loved this season! It won't matter who wins; I enjoy all the finalists.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 26, 2018 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm also loving this season as far as the Cheftestants are concerned. I can do without all the "challenges" like overnight camping and stuff like that. TPTB got hammered several seasons back for those challenges and I'm surprised they did it again this season.

Everyone was very likable this year (with the exception of the girl with the glasses - I can't remember her name - but she was always throwing people under the bus). Other than her, no real "villain" stood out.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Good news, Fatima was declared cancer free. Yaaaaah!!
Spoiler,

F2:

Adrienne and Joe F.

BooHoo....Joe S was eliminated.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am happy with the final 2 .

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 02, 2018 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I've enjoyed watching, but yeah the cooking in the snow and sleeping in a tent they had to set up was brutal! I did love that they had to bake at high altitude. I think they should have had a quick challenge to make the perfect hard boiled egg at high altitude with one attempt. Good luck!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Great news about Fatima, so glad she's doing well.

But i thought in order to be declared cancer-free you need to be symptom free for 5+ years. That is what a friend of mine told me... he was counting the weeks to his cancer free date only to be told it had returned a few months shy of the 5 years...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I imagine it was worded as NED, no evidence of disease.

Osteosarcoma is awfully tenacious, unfortunately.

A young woman I follow on Caringbridge is starting treatment for the sixth time.

Fatima is older than the typical person diagnosed for the first time. Hopefully she is done with it.

But she will need to be faithful to her screening schedule.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I passed my 5 year thing, but my Oncologist said I was cancer free after my surgery, but yes, you have to watch for recurrence for years.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mine too, but mine was stage 1A.

After my surgery at the first appointment, my oncologist ebook my hand and said "I consider you a well woman".

But he still followed me for 5 years.

But..osteosarcoma.. Not easy.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, March 03, 2018 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I’m NED, but because it’s in the fluid, Peritoneal, my oncologist said I’m going to be looked at for the rest of my life, like blood cancer, At times I feel like a ticking timebomb, but I’m alive!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I'm pulling for Adrienne tonight. At the beginning of the season, I thought she would be a frontrunner but for weeks she didn't perform well. I'm looking forward to the finale.

And so happy for the good news about Fatima. I hope she wins fan favorite also.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm pulling for Joe Flamm... but I have a feeling that Adrienne is going to win based on her confessionals all season... wanting to be the first woman of color to win... I swear she mentioned winning in every episode... She didn't win anything all season then finally at the end won something... she's the middle of packer who waits for the herd to thin then jumps to action... Plus they showed her last week or the week before documenting all of the judges critiques in a little journal to remind herself what she needs to do...

I love watching and dissecting the edits... I will be SHOCKED if she doesn't win.

got to say about last weeks quick fire... I was so pissed those beautiful trout had to be killed only to be turned into something that couldn't be eaten... at least Flamm's trout was edible.

I'm not against an animal losing its life IF it is be treated with respect and turned into something truly wonderful to eat... but when it's wasted on a something horrible/inedible I'm just sickened. Went to Sizzler a couple of years ago and I was aghast that a poor cow had to be slaughtered just to become the crappy steak that I had... Been to Sizzler... like 3 times in my life and I fell for their stupid advertising... never again.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
And the winner is:

Joe F. I think this is the second time an eliminated chef and LCK winner won Top Chef.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Happy for Joe!!!!

And

Really happy about fan favorite

Fatima!!

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Great finale. I think Adrienne could have pulled the win if her dessert had more bananas! Who knew you'd ever see back eyed peas on a finale! As a Southern girl, I would love to try her food.

I was happy for Joe F though, especially since he had to win his way back in and fight for the end. I think it was very very close.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I assumed Adrienne would win, happy for Joe. I forgot that he had been eliminated and returned to take it all . Did him being eliminated come up in the finale ? I have not watched my DVR recording yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Joe came in a bit under budget at Whole Foods and Adrienne was over budget and Joe paid her overage.

They drew knives and Adrienne got to pick first for chefs to assist. Adrienne picked Chris, then Joe picked Mustache Joe. Adrienne picked Carrie and Joe picked Fati.

They were all really helpful.

Akwarlord47

06-26-2007

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Akwarlord47 a private message Print Post    
I'm on pins and needles

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
About what?

Joe won.

Fatima is fan favorite.

Panda

07-15-2005

Saturday, March 10, 2018 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was happy with final 2 as well. I had the feeling Joe F. would win after how many people said they loved him! I know it has nothing to do with the cooking but I felt like it was preparing us for the win!

I enjoyed watching Tom and Graham cooking!