TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Below Deck on Bravo: Archive through May 23, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know how long these cruises are? I am thinking they only seem to be a couple of days, like maybe a weekend Friday- Sunday morning, so a $15,000 tip seems good, but if it was a 4 or 5 day cruise that might be too little.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, a handful of these cruises are only 2 full days, but most are 3-4 days.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Did Hannah slip into the Primary's room???????

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This crew is ridiculous. The chef has a chip on his shoulder, Hannah is less than professional and not in the funny way that an origami penis is.

Losing interest fast in this cast.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Lilfair. I do try to watch this but I miss Ben! He really made the show!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think they should have kept the original cast from last year. I'm a firm believer that Bravo cast members (like Housewives) should get two years on the show before being cut.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Bern really was the color of the show. There is not a single person in this cast that has an iota of charm or charisma...sans the captain.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was laughing at Hannah's outrage over the Boat Ipad, no one's privacy was invaded if they left the account open on the Ipad.

I swear people are so loose with with accounts, amazes me.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo, no one stole the primary"s Apple ID or email password. Hannah does monitor FB ( she liked a comment of mine recently ) she should see the mixed reviews her comments are generating .

Mammothcavebob

08-15-2010

Tuesday, August 08, 2017 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mammothcavebob a private message Print Post    
Bobby really needs to lose the Neander-tall attitude about women.

Firefighting is a good career with generous benefits. I am surprised he gave it up for this, probably for the chance to be on TV.

I am not sure other yacht crews want to work with such a man so emotionally stunted. He and Adam had their race to the lowest of the low. Team Wes and Team Malia

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Captain Lee and Kate have a green crew, it is hysterical. And Captain Lee makes some statements that had me rolling on the floor.

Below Deck Caribbean started up again, in case you missed it.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Captain Lee for the win!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, I can't wait to see the reunion for this crew; and see if Jen has figured out what a horse's ass she was with her behavior on this crew. And how lazy she actually was while everyone else was working so hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And the other thing I was wondering....is it production that has men and women sharing bunks? Because it sure seems like there are a enough bunks that the bunk rooms could be same sex.

Wonder how it is on non-reality charters.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, the women split up at the beginning of the season and decided to share bunks with men so they wouldn't have to share the same bathroom with each other since the men don't take that long to get ready.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, that didn't see to work out too well, except for whoever didn't have to share with Jen, she apparently spent a bunch of time in the bathroom, LOL.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
And they are back tonight, love this show.
Below Deck Mediterranean with Captain Sandy...if she rehired the same Chef I am not understanding that move. He deliberately did not follow guest requests on the menu last year and had onions in a dish.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It looks like the chef and Hannah are the only two that are back from last season (at least what I could tell from the previews).

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The first charter guests were entitled, rude, uppity women who probably did not want to leave a tip. Their understanding of carbohydrates is interesting and I wonder if they were told/asked to act like idiots.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That seems to be the sentiment around the interwebs was that they thought if they bitched enough, they could get away without tipping. And they don't want starch, but bring them grilled cheese sandwiches and spaghetti.

I read that a couple of them got hammered on social media and shut down their accounts. I'm not sure who, but I think it was the redhead (Areca) and the lead charter guest who shut down their accounts.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 18, 2018 - 4:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The redhead looked sloppy drunk, belligerent, all over quite unpleasant. Where ever I could on FB I liked all negative reviews on the primary and red.
i felt sorry for Adam and even I could not understand why Captain Sandy rehired him after deliberately defying preference sheets last season.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
The redhead complaining about the bowl, and how that's how a dog would have its food....well, she was acting like what you'd call the female version of the species, so I guess it suited her after all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear those awful charter guests got some feedback on their behavior, I couldn't believe how awful they were.

And what is with the girl who keeps getting seasick, she should have been replaced immediately.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, Captain Lee from the regular BD came to seasick girl's defense. He stated that he had constant seasickness his first year at sea.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting, I didn't realize that, Lexiegirl.