TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through October 25, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes!! 😎

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
So did I, lol.

I see that they have had to drop the price again on their Houston house, originally listed at $1149,000, now it's on the market for $999,000. Bill has said they remodeled a lot of the customization to make it more market-friendly but maybe it's too pricey for the neighborhood..

https://www.har.com/2802-fairhope-st/sale_33680584#_ga=2.155157567.640273985.1524230322-1794441594.1516999441

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Another up-date on Jen's work.

All Children’s unveils a $95 million research center. Next step: ‘Cure some diseases.’

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/All-Children-s-unveils-a-95-million-research-center-Next-step-Cure-some-diseases-_171970125

Jambee

05-24-2010

Friday, September 21, 2018 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
I saw an ad for the new season of Little Couple starting sometime in October. I was not really paying attention at the time so I did not catch the exact date. Am so looking forward to catching up with their lives since they moved to Florida.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, September 22, 2018 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes. They are going to China because apparently Will wants to. Will is a child. I seriously doubt this is his idea.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Sounds like a producer's idea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will visit the people who fostered Will. He was well cared for and loved, as a rare male orphan in China.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I just saw a new video of them and the kids are still ruling the roost. I can't stand watching them get get away with such blatant misbehavior. I don't watch the show any longer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Arnold, MD Verified account @JenArnoldMD
7m7 minutes ago
More
Season premiere tonight!! Are you in? #littlecouple https://www.instagram.com/p/Bounqxfnfto/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1fouzvcvw5mnu …

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Got my DVR all set. Can’t wait to see Zoey, she’s my favorite.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am ready!

They may be on hurricane watch right now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2018 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
His pee-pad showing really cracked me up.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I see the kids especially Will still run the show. Love this family and the show but will really is a handful with little discipline.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Such fine people and the kids are fortunate to have such wonderful parents.Even though I don't "get" the lack of discipline I still enjoy the show 85% of the time. Notice how the children's full names are used when they are being disciplined.That Zoey is just the cutest thing.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I wonder sometimes if there's a little more lack of discipline (which I think the kids take full advantage of) for the cameras. No parent wants to come across as mean or overly heavy-handed with their children, especially on television. I love this family.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect the cameras are a factor in both the behavior and the times when they seem most unchecked.

I would not being them to see a house. Yes it is fun to run around, but the owners have stated that property, not expecting to have kids hurtling about, playing with or eating props, or putting dirty shoes on light furnitu.

But I imagine that the show footage could be used in marketing, should those properties still be on the market.

I did notice that Will and Zoey's cousins are pretty active, too.

It seems like they went the route of buying and remodelling rather than rebuilding from scratch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 2:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They actually bought a three level house that has an apartment on the bottom level where they could live while renovations went on upstairs.

The cool thing is there was already an elevator, pool, waterfront..

My favorite moment in two hours was Zoey looking out a window saying "hot diggety dog!" .. Obviously picked up from Bill..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
The house is really nice and very practical for their immediate and future needs.

I could have done without the trip down memory lane with each of the children. They were engaged for a quick minute but I felt it dragged on a little too long.

Oh gosh, when I was looking for my first house there was a mirror leaning against the wall (it was currently a rental home) and my daughter went underneath it (in the "v" where it was leaning) and knocked it over and it broke. I was mortified and offered to pay for it (although it was taking every penny I had at the time to buy my first home). The homeowner told my realtor that she had told the renters to remove anything that could be considered breakable and to get the house ready to show so did not make me reimburse the people (although all these years later I still feel guilty about it). I think the homeowner was more concerned that my daughter could have been badly hurt (this mirror had no frame - it was simply a sheet of glass basically leaned against the wall). This same house had a room of reptiles - I kind of wonder if that is why the homeowner was trying to get rid of it as a rental.

I think when you are showing a house you do expect all that stuff, or you should.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
The stairs leading into the home seem plenty and steep. That was puzzling to me but I suppose they will enter the house through the garage.

The house as shown was dark but that will be changed. I hope they don't keep too much of the kitchen for average sized people. The idea of a library ladder was brilliant but still going to be a hassle.

It was a joy watching Zoe fall in love with the house- but it's all going to change. LOL

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I would put some kind of door or gate on those stairs down to the garage also. The entrance looked treacherous to me and it would be so easy to accidentally fall down those stairs. I'm sure they will do a wonderful job of customizing the house for their needs. I would also love to see their old home after it has been redone (which probably has already happened).

Funny thing is, I really had never noticed how low their cabinets and countertops were in the Houston home because they were proportionate to them. It was only after seeing the show with the realtor and contractor that it was noticeable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, I am normal height and I would love to have a library ladder in my kitchen. It would be so much more convenient than my different step stools.... I can't even use the top shelves.

I thought it was funny when Zoe "loved the Pelican" since she was little, or something like that, I chuckled out loud.

I was sort of surprised by the steps to the front door, seemed like a lot of them, did anyone notice, does the elevator go down to the garage/apartment?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I don't know if it goes to the garage but it does go to the 1st floor/apartment.

Im 5 ft 1 in and I too would love to have that library ladder in my kitchen. But that is going to be a lot of stepping up and down while holding an item...goes against the special needs of people with hip/joint problems.

Zoe loved the square tiles so much- they will be gone.

I love Zoe and her little pony.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 24, 2018 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
From what I remember, they opened the garage doors and must have entered the 1st floor apartment from inside the garage. It does appear that the elevator runs from the 1st floor to the 3rd. They were in the 1st floor apartment when Jen showed them the elevator, and Jen and one of the children took the stairs and Bill and the other one took the elevator.

I find it interesting that she is okay with having the master bedroom on a different floor than the children's because that was one of the issues she had with one of the other houses they looked at. This house must have had enough other things she liked to let that one go.

I wouldn't like to have to walk up and down a half flight of stairs to answer my door - but that's what a RING doorbell is for, right? She can see who it is before they have to open the door (or at least that's how it works in my house - and it's small...LOL!). I would suspect that most of their guests will enter through the garage because they know their mobility issues.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In Houston their bedroom was on a different floor than the kids.. I guess they had to compromise somewhere and the elevator really solved so many problems, letting them live there during the remodel and not having to retrofit an elevator in.

The pool is good for their skeletal issues.

Zoey was funny loving the pelican.

During the recent hurricane Men's parents evacuated to this house and Jen's uncle also was there. He lived in Mexico Beach, which was largely destroyed..

I imagine there is another entrance on the ground floor. Those front steps would be daunting for anyone.

Katycat74

07-17-2014

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Katycat74 a private message Print Post    
Here is a link to an article about their new home.

https://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/florida-mansion-little-couple/