TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through October 24, 2017 users admin

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Abby took her meds before the show she was almost sane. Maddie certainly has her pegged as does Mackenzie. Interesting that the girls father is the one who got the girls to go to AlDC. Which ultimately was part of the reason the marriage failed I didn't know the dad and Abby went to school together.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.designntrend.com/articles/77221/20160531/dance-moms-season-6-cast-member-nia-frazier-stars-in-an-upcoming-secret-movie-project.htm

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
According to various spoiler websites and pretty damning photos on Jill's Instagram and Kendall's snapchat, it looks like JoJo and Jess have left the team. She hasn't competed in the last two competitions. Apparently JoJo was assigned a contemporary ballet duet with Kendall last week, and after not placing with her solo two weeks ago, Jess was pissed. According to Abby they left after pyramid last week and refused to communicate with anyone from the ALDC.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well dance moms hit out local paper and probably yours as well.
what she is pleading guilty to
to bankruptcy fraud and failing to report more than $10,000 worth of Australian currency she brought into the country.
illegally trying to hide $775,000 worth of income from the Lifetime network reality show and spinoff projects during her Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
what she will lose
at least have her forfeit at least $120,000, though prosecutors wouldn't say whether that's the value of Australian currency she failed to report.
how they caught her ha ha
The investigation began when a channel-surfing bankruptcy judge saw Miller on TV in December 2012 and figured she had to be making more than the $8,899 in monthly income she was claiming.

I am assuming she will not have to go to jail and that is why she is pleading guilty - we have all watched law and order and know how these deals work.

'Dance Moms' star to plead guilty to fed charges on Monday

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh no - this show is going for another season. If bad ratings can't kill it - what can?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cheryl Burke of DWTS took over Dance Moms, Sadiesmom. Abby is out.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Hmm. With Cheryl Burke leading it, I just might watch.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto what station is it on? I really like Cheryl want to give it a whirl

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Always been on Lifetime, Tuesday nights

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx :-)

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
With the addition of Cheryl does this mean an entire location change ? Or was this show now based outside of Pittsburgh ?
I could never understand how these kids did anything but compete and travel. It has been a while since I watched when I got tired of Abby yelling at people, in particular the kids.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I think Cheryl is based in Northern California.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Guessing no facts!
They are probably filming in LA because the Pittsburgh studio of Abby is rented to another company, the dance studio in California is probably a sound stage owned by the franchise.

I do think the addition of Cheryl means an attitude change on the show. less fights more dancing. The question is, will they still have fake dance contests or will they be welcome back into the real ones?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
link

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Abby Miller is going to prison for a year and a day..

http://deadline.com/2017/05/dance-moms-abby-lee-miller-jail-time-sentencing-fraud-case-lifetime-1202086665/

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I am really shocked.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
probably less. people don't seem to serve full sentences any more. I wonder if she will leave prison with besties like Martha Stewart did?

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
even with Abby gone, Jill and Christy are vile. now they have no excuse.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
those moms when Abby is there and when she isnt. Jill is the worst instigator

I like Lorianne and her routines will get them more work than winning comps in high school auditoriums

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
this has been cancelled at the end of this season.

Mysti

09-28-2005

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysti a private message Print Post    
Happened to catch the show last night - where do they find these women? Who acts like that in public, or even in private? All that screaming, swearing and chasing each other down. Do they feel embarrassed when they watch the show?? SMH

And I'm sorry, I think that dance was inappropriate for girls that age.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the moms piss me off, they are never satisfied. Im sorry but the older girls will never make it as dancers. the guest choreographers have made that clear, those girls can barely learn these routines and whine and have excuses. the industry has far better and hungrier dancers. I love the minis

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
FYI four girls are are going on tour they froze out the newest of the 5 (Carmen?) much like the mini moms said they would.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wow!! I saw the 4 on the DWTS set a couple weeks ago. Honestly, Kendall always looks like she is holding her breathe in every dance. They also look bigger than most dancers that we see on SYTCD.