TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 07, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through August 07, 2018 users admin

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Divorce is a story line. Sad, but it's life. Vicki, Tamra, that vapid Rainbow chick, Peggy - nada. No way will Meghan be back, not that she had any compelling storyline either.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Another ep of Vicki the martyr wanting everyone to be kind to each other. She ranks as the most unkind imo.

Peggy needs some self reflection. Does she act this way on purpose or is she stupid? I can't decide. At times she seems quite calculating and passive aggressive and at others she acts like she has rocks rolling around between her ears.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I caught a bit of the show flipping through channels. Someone needs to tell Peggy that "it's not all about her", LOL. She thinks every conversation is about her and has no clue whether anyone was talking about her or not.

And it is just weird recording the girls laughing, good grief girl, get a life.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Peggy has zero social skills. PERIOD. There is something just not rights with her. She has zero sense of humor. She never laughs....only does that fake "noise up your butt" smile. She never had an authentic smile on this entire season.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan summed Peggy up in a kind way...."You're a bit odd."

I don't think Peggy should have been on this season. She is still dealing with grief from the death of her parent and recovery from her surgery. I really do fear she may be overdosing on pain pills. She seemed off in Iceland. Her eyes looked hooded and drugged.

Meghan seemed like the sane one this season, motherhood is becoming to her.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
ah Vicki, even trying to make Shannon's separation about her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, what a bunch of marlarky....Vicki and Tamara. At least Shannon looked like she didn't by it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was ridiculous. I can not stand Vicki. Wonder how many interviews she’s done since then dripping her poison. and Peggy. I’m sorry I didn’t buy her act either. I’m sorry for whatever health issues she has but, she could have NOT done the show.

Congrats Meghan and my best advice is to leave these women in your rear view mirror.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
The're all in my rear view mirror now. What an absolute snooze fest. Textgate. Menuthrowgate. Face palm.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or does it seem like the more money these women have the more disconnect they seem to have with reality and self-awareness? Peggy, in particular, seems so utterly clueless. Vicki is simply a narcissist and no matter how you shame her, show her clips, cry, beg, or confront, she won't change. The only thing that hits her mark is exclusion. Cut her from the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I really wanted to like Peggy but I just can't with her. She clearly has no sense of humor and takes everything they say to her literally. I honestly don't think she wanted to do the show but maybe Diko pushed her into it. He clearly seems to love being on camera.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, November 29, 2017 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I find it odd that Peggy agreed to be on this show. If what we are seeing is real, clearly it was not for the money. I am not ruling out it was her husband idea, but why would he want her on the show? She seems to have zero interpersonal skills. I am not a Kelley fan but I understood immediately what she meant when she said she would have her dad call Peggy's dad, as I would think anyone would. To me, Peggy is just as much a narcissist as Vicki is. Everything is about her.

I did laugh when Tamara said to Vicki about how she did not look good in anything. I have often thought this season, that whoever is Vicki's stylist should be fired. Much has been made of Shannon's weight gain but Vicki has put on a lot of weight too yet she wears dresses with cut out backs that show her "back roll" and dresses that are way to short for her age.

I agree, Dipo. That Tamara and Vicki hug and tears and forgiveness were all malarkey.

I like Meghan so much that I want her to get as far away from this show as possible. Run Meghan Run.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
According to Tamra's Twitter, the three of them are still friends.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I felt that Tamara's hug with Vicki was more of mourning the loss of a friendship that can never be recaptured. They never had a proper closure & I think that was what it was for Tamara.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan just announced that she is expecting twin sons in June.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Congrats to Meghan and Jim.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is official that Meghan has officially left RHOC. They finally sold their house in the OC while the last season was airing and she's been back in St. Louis full-time ever since.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 07, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan's twins were born this week.....big boys. One 6# 19 in and the other almost 7# 20 inches.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Meghan is fairly nice but horribly boring. So glad she is NOT coming back:-)

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Alexa Bellino's husband, Jim, is suing for divorce and asking her for spousal support. ????

Maybe she will return to the RHOC. Could be a more interesting story line than last time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, I saw that. I cannot imagine Alexis Couture is still around so I have no idea what income she has. I knew they were "killing it" with those Skyzone franchises so I'm kind of surprised he is asking for support (unless they were all in her name).

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Monday, July 30, 2018 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Oh for goodness sakes. What's with all the drama surrounding Eddie's a-fib? Tamara's crying and whatnot made it sound like he was going through open heart surgery! Yeah, you don't want a-fib to go unchecked but for crying out loud it was just an ablation. Been there, done that as have several of my family members. Eddie's young, strong and the best candidate for this procedure. Just another example of Tamara trying to get Bravo to focus in on her woes. By the way, for the life of me I cannot understand why Vicki is so intent and desperate to get Tamara (or Eddie) back into her life. Vickie is no angel but come on....Tamara is the LAST person anyone should wish for for a friend. You can do better Vicki!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, August 03, 2018 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I honestly am speechless after viewing the latest episode....."pathetic" is the only kind word I can remotely come up with:-(

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After watching Kelly suck that guy's face off at the restaurant, I'm totally #TeamVicki.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree Lexie_girl. In the first place Kelly was so denigrating to her husband. She belittled and attacked him constantly and wanted the divorce. Good for him for moving on. No girl code needed here, she was the one in the wrong, and she was a horrible wife to him.

If Vicki wants to continue socializing with Michael and has a friend that is interested in him, she owes Kelly nothing.

And once again Kelly was being incredibly inappropriate and narcissistic. Maybe she is starting to understand just what she has lost.