TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of Dallas: Archive through September 01, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 03, 2017 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm starting this new thread even though the following post could eventually apply to quite a few of the HW.

The ratings for Dallas sucked which is why they only had a one night reunion instead of the typical 2-3 part reunion show. A new season will generally start filming within a couple of months after the reunion airs because all the new contracts are signed and cast events and trips are scheduled, etc. etc. etc. It was painfully obvious that Andy didn't want to bring this series back because there were no reports of contract negotiations or sightings of this cast filming. Then in September there was a report that this show was coming back and it had everyone in the reality TV world kind of scratching their heads. Until today.

This cast is coming back at ZERO PAY!!! Nada. Zip. Zilch. Squaduch. Bravo is going to pay for the "cast events" and "cast trip" and the women will get paid to appear at the reunion, but they are getting zero salary. This could set quite the precedent for future HW shows or reality TV shows in general. Bravo can now say "If you want to hawk your wares on our network, you will have to do it for free" (some of these HW shows are nothing more than a one-hour infomercial for all the crap they are selling - NY and ATL are the worst). This could be very interesting to see how they deal with negotiating with these thirsty women in the future. I think the only ones that wouldn't really be affected by this would be the women of OC and BH.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I agree,I get sick of the advertising constantly

This is a franchise I could have done without. But watch them all 😎

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, February 06, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I'm with Lurkin. Although I've started fast forwarding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lord do these girls not understand how to take a joke. The take everything that LeAnn says so literally!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 3:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Isn't that amazing Dipo?

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I want to give LeeAnn the benefit of the doubt, she seems to be so reactive, I am hoping it's because of TV, but those other women are quietly viscous and in my day, I'd call them "stuck up". They play innocent oh so well! Except that lady that wants pink dog food, where do you find people like that! I'm sure in real life she has to tell be telling people - that's a character she's playing on TV, at least I hope so!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If LeeAnne was really that crazy, the Dallas socialites wouldn't have anything to do with her. She totally makes the show.

This franchise deserves a third season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Evidently, LeeAnne Locken has quite the RHOD. Whether or not she means it is a story for another day so we shall see if she will be back for a third season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hmmmmm...interesting.

Lana Turnup‏ @lanaturnup 17h17 hours ago
More
Sadly these #RHOD (w)itches don’t realize the only person keeping this franchise alive is @LeeAnneLocken &her cray. They’ll go before she does

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Take a look at this....

LeeAnne Locken‏Verified account @LeeAnneLocken 4h4 hours ago
More
The path of least resistance has LITTLE VALUE!! Here's why~
http://dld.bz/dSCwh

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LeeAnne Locken‏Verified account @LeeAnneLocken 3h3 hours ago
More
#SouthernSayingsExplained SWEATIN' LIKE a SINNER in CHURCH = Really HOT or Nervous #RHOD #SouthernSayings #LoveLeeAnne

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'll be sad if she leaves. I totally get her brand of cray cray.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dipo... it's like she's 2 different people! That one crazy lady (red hair was with LeeAnn in the start. Then something went down, she's so stiff it's like she planned the whole fight with her bff for the story line... I'm pessimistic when it comes to these HW).

I forgot my point.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think LeeAnne is as crazy as she's made out to be. If she was, none of those Dallas socialites would have anything to do with her. And D'Andra, Kameron (and Heidi - FOTH) have money big-time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LeeAnne Locken‏Verified account
@LeeAnneLocken
2h2 hours ago
More
THE NIGHT HAS ARRIVED! Part 2 of the Reunion & the FINAL ep of #RHOD for this season! I've enjoyed BEING REAL with you!💗 Being HUMAN!💗 Showing your flaws on TV isn't easy but I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you to everyone who has offered me KINDNESS! LOVE YOU! 💗💗💗💗

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Xanadude‏ @XanadudeEarth2
25m25 minutes ago
More
Observation: you have a couch full of women who have their own businesses and then you have a couch of women living off of their husbands. #RHOD #RHODreunion

Fangirl_Alexia 🇲🇽‏ @IGAlexia
23m23 minutes ago
More
@KamWestcott has made me so proud at this #RHOD reunion 👏🏽 the way she’s defended @LeeAnneLocken and clearly sees what those three were doing and making something into nothing with those “death threats” 🙄

LeeAnne Locken‏Verified account @LeeAnneLocken
7m7 minutes ago
More
THE FINAL BLOG is here! Read it to SEE if you saw what I saw! & PLEASE RT it for others to read! Thank you for all the KINDNESS tonight! I TRULY LOVE YOU ALL!! All I wanted was to BE REAL on #RHOD & not hide any flaws/struggles. #IAmHuman

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LeeAnne has said this is her last season. I certainly hope not because she is the show. Hopefully, she will be back next season (if they get a third season).

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I hope this is the last season for this franchise. It's really hard to like any of these women. They act more like third graders than adult women. If I hear the phrase "I own it" one more time, my eyes will likely roll permanently back in my head. "Owning" your behavior does not give you a pass to repeating it. It's the verbal equivalent of "sorry, not sorry".

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha....

LeeAnne Locken‏Verified account
@LeeAnneLocken
2h2 hours ago
More
#SouthernSayingsExplained NOSE IS SO HIGH YOU COULD DROWN in a RAINSTORM = Conceited #RHOD #SouthernSayings #LoveLeeAnne

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I love LeeAnne. I'll be sad if she doesn't come back next season. What separates this group of HW from all the others is these HW knew each other before the show started. They weren't thrown together like the other HW shows. They have genuine relationships, for best or for worse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, November 20, 2017 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Brittny Pierre‏Verified account
@sleep2dream
6h6 hours ago
More
I had the chance to speak with RHOD's break out star, @LeeAnneLocken about the reunion, thoughts on her cast members and that "they're not knives, they're just hands," scene. https://buff.ly/2B4LcaZ

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting.... LeeAnn is back, looks like we might see some of her wedding.

And somehow Brandi got to adopt a baby, seemingly without going through all the time and paperwork everyone else I have known went through. The baby is perfect for their family, though, red hair and all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LeeAnne's wedding isn't until October 20, 2018

The Knot

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, well maybe it was wedding prep.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, September 01, 2018 - 3:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If you aren't watching this series, you should be. Dallas is hitting all levels of awesomeness this season.