TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through April 19, 2018 users admin

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing Zoey doing the Ballywood dancing...so cute!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The kids were a bit much at the castle.

With three adults there should have been some hand holding.

The only activity really for kids in Scotland was the play area with the zip line.

The not Bill's Dad and step mom had playing with the kids was nice.

So they did replace much of the kitchen in the Houston house to have higher counters. Probably the bathrooms.

They still have to sell that place. It will be a plus that it did not flood.

So many places did.

Hard to tell about the place in Florida. Maybe a rental?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 1:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The kids have grown so much. Will is really a hoot with things he says.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, September 21, 2017 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Sea, I was thinking the same thing....3 adults 2 children and they couldn't keep them from roaming over the ropes. Sigh kids!

They've both come a long way with their verbal skills.

So wonderful that the four of them became a happy family.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, September 22, 2017 - 6:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect the value of their undamaged house in Houston just skyrocketed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have heard that the value of houses in the Dallas area are also rising because a lot of people have decided to leave the Houston area. Where I work house prices are already greatly inflated because it is a "hot" area with new businesses moving in from other states (Toyota for instance)...I can't imagine how much higher they can get.

On the other hand, I have also heard it said that construction workers are in high demand and my nephew, who is a trucker, said that there are not enough trucks to carry loads to the affected areas when everything gets up and working again. Hurricanes apparently are great for some sectors of the economy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Arnold, MD‏Verified account @JenArnoldMD 10m10 minutes ago
More
Hope you'll tune in tonight! We explore London together! #littlecouple @TLC

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahaha.....take a bus tour...the big Red Bus, the one with the upper deck that has no roof, that's old.....not ADA compliant at all.

Zoe may think the solders are "some European Santa".

I laughed at their antics, but the kids really don't listen and mind well, that may become a problem at some point.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indeed.. At the beginning of this season, Will is awfully close to Jen in height and he will soon outweigh her.

Neither one listens much.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching the European trip. Can't abide their letting those kids doing as they darn well please. The parents are not doing the children any favor by not making them behave.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I think that if they don't reel Will in now while he's still young they may have a problem with him later on. He doesn't listen at all and they laugh at his antics. Zoe has a mind of her own and she is a bit stubborn. Hopefully they'll outgrow all this as they get older and are more disciplined when there are no cameras around. JMHO

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
One sure can hope, Jag.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, Zoe knows lots of numbers counting to ten, they just aren't all exactly in the correct order. So cute.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I would love to know what the grandparents think of their behavior;something we are unlikely to ever know.
I wonder how William does in school as far as his behavior ? As a teacher he would wear me out.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
William would wear me out as well! I'll bet these parents are more strict w/those kids when the cameras aren't rolling. Will probably has that figured out & that's why we see him acting up on TV.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, November 04, 2017 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So are we running a year behind on this show? I am just now watching the 2017 show "I love Candy"; which is Halloween. I am presuming that this is 2016 Halloween.

Loved Zoe with her long hair, which I see she gave up about half way through.

And isn't it against the law to drive those little cars on the the street. I am guessing that production got permission to shut the street down so they could drive the cars.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That makes sense, Dipo.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They were on a long hiatus due to a turf war between production and Discovery. Guess they wanted to catch up.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-little-couple-today-128355

I wonder if their block was shut off to traffic for the night for Halloween?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This year they were in Florida.

And in Houston, lots of people still uprooted due to flood damage,I am sure.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
About those little cars...I see my neighbors allowing their children to drive them on the streets (always see parents with them...not letting them go crazy by themselves). My street is very quiet with relatively little traffic and as a resident of the neighborhood I know to always drive very slowly due to the number of small children who play in the front yard so it is never an issue.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, November 10, 2017 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
We used to have a court at the end of our street and the kids always were driving their cars in the street. You just have to know how busy your neighborhood is and be alert.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The episode this week had me smiling.. Especially making meatballs!

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Up-date on what Jen has been up to:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/Preparing-for-the-worst-staffers-at-Johns-Hopkins-All-Children-s-learn-through-simulation_167226371

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else initially read that title as "Preparing for the worst staffers..."?