TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through April 20, 2018 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yes!!! 😂

I knew it started with a "C"

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Michael Costello is probably the most successful designer that didn't win PR.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, April 06, 2018 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Agreed... that makes it all the more satisfying since highly doubtful Gretchen & Ivy are not anywhere near as successful.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely adored all of Anthony's pieces. I love when they make designs that aren't "avante garde" and can be worn by most women (who can afford their pieces). His last gown was "everything."

I didn't get the love for the red dress (I think Fabio made it). It looked so homely and mousey - like it was out of The Handmaid's Tale. I wouldn't wear that dress if someone bought it for me. It is very odd that they all loved it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
agree plus Anthony's vision of Rianna and Audrey really came thru. loved how he styled the models!

Sugar

08-15-2000

Saturday, April 07, 2018 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I just finished watching the finale and YEAH!!!!!
I thought Anthony had the best collection. I agree that the 3 finalists were delightful to watch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is there going to be a reunion show?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And when does regular PR start?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I doubt it, they usually happen the week adfter the finale

Lake, they havent announced it yet

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 2:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Pamy.

Lakecat, I'm going to guess that the shows are 6 months apart. Hopefully, they will start filming soon.

Oh, crap. I just googled to see if there's any news and I found this article.

Project Runway’ Future in Doubt Amid Weinstein Co. Bankruptcy

So, at the very best, it will be delayed for who knows how long. But then if it survives, will it be the same, with the same people? These people will need to go on with their lives while this is all sorted out.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But wait! This article says there is already another season already filmed, waiting to air.

I hope they are right. I worry they may be wrong because they said Heidi Klum was on All Stars. If they got that wrong, could they be wrong about another season already taped? Who knows?

The Weinstein Company's Bankruptcy Could Mean the End of Ratings-Giant 'Project Runway'

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It sounds like there is another season of "All Stars" in the can because the article mentions Georgina Chapman. (This article is dated March 19, when the last All-Stars was still airing.

=======================================
"“Project Runway: All Stars” is currently airing original episodes, and there’s another upcoming season already in the can — both were shot before all of the sexual assault and misconduct allegations against Weinstein became public. The two runs also still star Harvey’s estranged wife, fashion designer Georgina Chapman, who judges on the second-chance series."

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang. I'd much rather have a project runway in the can than an all stars.

I'm guessing they filmed both at the same time. How cheap can you get?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TBH, this show was much better when it was on Bravo. I used to love when they picked their models at the beginning of the show. Now, most seasons, I have no clue who any of the models are and if they are staying with the same designer or getting switched up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I was thinking each show followed shortly after the other one ended. Maybe I'm thinking of Ru Paul. I hope the show doesn't end.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Project Runway and All Stars are only on once a year.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Heidi only films one season a year. Usually there is a PR Junior, or one season there was Under the Gunn. I don't know why I thought there were two All-Stars every year (maybe because I absolutely despise Alyssa Milano so much it just seems like she is always on my TV).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heidi has AGT for part of the year. Promos are running currently.

I also preferred the Bravo show, and regular PR overall stars.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Having never watched the Bravo seasons I don't compare, but I love this show and hope it continues.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
IMHO the production quality went down when it moved from Bravo to Lifetime...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
When Lifetime out bid Bravo for the show , they replace the more expensive magic elves with a different production company.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadiesmom, according to a friend of mine, he said several years back that's the same company that ruined The Real World 10 years ago... LOL

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
oh there are magic elves lovers and haters, They still do top chef and that show functions after all these years. they have also produced a number of losers. But i do remember cost being an issue.
I need to look up and see who is doing MAFS, because they just keep repeating the same scenes over and over and there has to be more film than that after weeks and weeks.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sadies, who (or what) is MAFS?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, April 20, 2018 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
married at first sight. who ever produces this show edits it in the worst possible way.