TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through July 23, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. Turns out Nicole brought a non original copy of her police record, which nixed the wedding.

The big brawl between The Family Chantal, Nicole, Pedro and the producer.. Yikes and the Mother re Chantal ended up at the bottom of a pile of people, but can out with a fistful of extensions..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
And whose extensions were they? They looked kind of reddish and nobody in either family has red hair!

Worst after-show ever. That woman is a horrible host. She cuts off her guests and <99> - Danielle is one of the fan favorites? In what universe? I was hoping never to see her on my television again!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I agree. That after show was just horrible. I don’t feel sorry for any of these people. Both sides made bad choices for mates. As many have quoted....this show is a train wreck and I don’t think it can get any worse. But the previews of next week’s show are proving me wrong.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I agree about the after show too. Awful host for sure.

I am wondering how Pedro and his sister agreed to come to the home of Family Chantel to have dinner with them. I'd like to see how Chantel presented the dinner invitation to Pedro and his sister. To me, with Pedro agreeing to attend the dinner shows how much he cares/loves Chantel, trying to work with her in their marriage. I think Pedro and his sister were baited.

I also agree with whoever in the after show suggested that Pedro and Chantel live apart from each of their families for a year.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The aftershow was terrible. The host was so gleeful about anything painful, the guests had no time to speak and some were just unnecessary.

Aftershows tend to be cringeworthy, but this one was just horrible.

I think the extensions came from Pedro's sister.

Chantal's mom was on the floor under a pile of people, including the sister and I think she just grabbed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they agree to various events on camera for MONEY.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh and Danielle is a fan favorite? Please!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She makes my skin crawl.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It really bothered me that she advised Nicole to go visit more than once, or that she had contact with Nicole at all.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think The Mother Chantel should be ashamed of herself, she is the instigator of all this and her family just follows along.
The host on the after show has done some Bachelor in Paradise after shows and she use to be a co host on The View.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I read a comment that she was on the View, which I haven't watched in years and years. Never watched BIP.

She was really horrible.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 09, 2018 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Mother and brother Chantel are horrible, but the Family Pedro isn't a pack of saints either.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No they aren't,but I wonder if Chantal could have mis construed the Sister Pedro's exclamation after she shut the door to exit the apartment? The Sister Pedro got quite the makeover, I think both she and Chantal get their eyelashes from the same place.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Although I dislike agreeing with anything Danielle says, I actually think that was good advice to Nicole. By visiting Azan in his so-called "native" habitat she would probably get a better idea of his personality and his culture. Unfortunately Nicole has on heart-shaped blinders so even though Azan truly did show her how he truly was in the televised visits I saw she refused to take the hint and has continued on.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So next week will be the start of the "tell all" episode...what exactly is there left to tell at this point? I can't believe these people stay together - they are so dysfunctional.

But still I watch. Which probably says a whole lot about how boring my own life is...LOL!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was also interesting to see the other group of couples and catch up. (From the before the 90 days show).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just wish they would edit these shows.. They are so long and they repeat the same footage endlessly.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think I could reenact the fight at Chantel's parent's house at this moment.

That little newborn baby girl with the woman and the man from Jamaica - she was adorable! Although the helplessness of that woman...I had a C-section at 38 and was up and moving within a week.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The woman who had the baby is a nurse so I really don’t know why she is being such a pain in the butt. Sometimes they make the worse patients.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess I missed the woman with the baby and the 90 Days before. I did FF through the commercials.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It was the last hour Lakecat. It was all the previous couples from 90 days before, and others?

Danielle and Mohammed (Well, really just Danielle and I don't like either of these two)
Miriam and Patrick (I hope they work out!)
Melanie & Devar (she's the one who has one son, and they just had a baby together)
Elizabeth & Andrei (still don't like him)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I missed the whole show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I am rooting for Myriam and Patrick also, although I wonder if the religious differences might be a different obstacle to overcome.

Danielle and Mohammad - what Karuuna said!

Somebody needs to swat Andrei into modern times. I don't see that relationship working out if he doesn't learn to be less rigid. I do think he loves Elizabeth though.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
My goodness Paos hair is a harsh red.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why am I so obsessed with this show? I must like other people's faked pain! And why is Pao's hair such a harsh color (although I'm sure the lighting on set didn't help)? She looked like a cartoon character last night?

Anfisa - why are you still with Jorge? Can't you find another man (victim/sucker) to keep you in purses? Are you that desperate to be on cable television?

Nicole - your momma should be kidnapping you and bringing you home ASAP...or at least sue for custody of May because May's mother is obviously BATSH*T CRAZY! Is your head so far up Azan's tush that you can't see reality when it is hitting you in the head? The other cast member's total inability to vocalize after some of your interview segments is telling...they can see that it is so crazy that there is nothing to say!

David and Annie - when David is semi-making good sense you know you are in trouble. He almost seemed to take over the interviews at time last night...and I can see that at one time he might have been a measured and reasonable career man...ALMOST! He and Annie kind of deserve each other.

Pedro and Chantel - just get a divorce and move on to other people...Pedro needs to go home and continue his semi-incestuous relationship with his mother and sister and Chantel...well...Chantel needs to go back home to her mom and her brother. It did appear last night that she had dialed back the fake eyelashes...maybe without that drain on her brain she will be able to form a thought that doesn't start with the words "Pedro, come back!"

The best part of last night was Luis NOT being there. Now if Molly would only follow. Can we just keep Olivia on the show as the only voice of reason and sanity?

Can't wait until next week!