TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 13, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through June 13, 2018 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Sonya in her confessional does not look like herself at all! It must have been taped after filming because she looks like herself in the show.

She also says she went to Costa Rica to get off the pills. Hmm... I think she went to get work done down there.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Carole in her confessionals. I wish she had picked a different top. I'm tired of looking at boobs. What's the point? Men don't watch these shows.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Preview of Halloween party coming up. Sonya looks like she does in her confessional. Weird. I think she may have had her forehead changed.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Carole is horribly snarky so far. I like snark, but why is she on this show if she doesn't like any of these women? The same goes for Sonja. I'm very disappointed with these two so far.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Same goes for Bethany She seems to appear on the show to put others in "their place", according to the great Bethany.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, April 05, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That was one crazy show! And the setting of “the show” shall be a Halloween party and Dorinda was going to make it nice, so why wouldn’t Sonya (aka crazy Lucy and Ricky) come say hi to me....

And the costumes! Luanne, Luanne, Luanne... the shag headpiece you were wearing,,, how much did that cost? It’s not like you can go to the costume shop and buy that huge thing off the rack. An entrance she must make...it’s going to be on TV. And btw she (Luanne) herself is a singer, so drama, not ‘blackface’ just bronzer. smh

And gotta luv Romana! Oh my. She has both a headset headphone and a hand held mic? And that red suit, I cracked up at the camel toe comment

Poor Dorinda, she sure is having a hard time letting go of her deceased husband, she seems to be the only one not in it for the salary or to make “good tv”. It’s going to be sad to watch her from what the previews showed

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else get teary eyed when Carole crossed the finish line of the marathon?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Grooch yes and I felt very proud of her.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Nope, not a drop....don't care for her, her background, her blathering on and on about how she never exercises but lo and behold she gathered the "strength" to run this marathon blah blah blah. Tired of her lecturing the other housewives on how they should be PC correct too. CAN'T.STAND.HER. I'll save my tears for my family members here in the Portland OR area (and all likewise) who run marathons to benefit cancer patients and animals and other charities never asking for any recognition at all.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Amen Rainynight, my sentiments exactly.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What's up with the Sonia's makeup, she looks odd to me, and maybe she really does need an intervention. Something is definitely wrong with her, she says she is not depressed just highly anxious...that sounds a bit like mentally off.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO.... "Liar, Liar, 'ho on fire"; I can't wait to see what this comment is about.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, you're the fake apologizer, no one believes your apologies.

These ladies are really going at it tonight.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And Bethany was right, what the heck was up with all those weird outfits, hahahahaha. I just saw Sonias pants and did a double take, she should have been wearing a longer top.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I sure hope Sonia coming off anti-depressants is under a doctors supervision.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just watching some old shows and it occurred to me that Sonia is awfully manic, I wonder if she is bi-polar or something along those lines.

Maybe she has ADD and that is why she is so manic and scattered.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I've always said it seems like Sonja lives in some sort of alternate universe.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
gosh, was the murder mystery dinner the most boring episode yet...............or was it just me thinking this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What about the fight between Carole and Bethenny?

Dorinda must have thought the same thing when she announced she was the murderer. Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Carole and Bethenny are tearing each other apart on social media and in their blogs.

Congrats to Carole - after all these years on the show she will finally sit next to Andy at the reunion.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol!

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, June 02, 2018 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
If Carole and Bethenny would simply STOP talking over each other they might accomplish something. Each is so intent on getting their point across they don't hear what the other is saying! In my circle of family/friends we talk, then they talk. So simple. As a viewer even I had a difficult time trying to listen to who said what at what time, place etc. Perhaps the bigger issue is that BOTH of these women have super egos and will never ever ever admit they could be wrong in any situation. I don't care if their friendship fails or becomes stronger however I DO hope personally at some point Carole is put in her place by Bethenny or anyone else on the show. A more irritating/annoying NY housewife there never was.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, June 03, 2018 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Exactly Rainynights. I think Bethany does need a friend like Carole, but she is not opened to listening, maybe it’s because she has so many that work for her, she’s forgotten how to be a friend, and how to have a friend.

I really appreciate how Bethany stood up and acted for Puerto Rico, to small, real people, but, you could see it really took its toll on her personally.

Looking forward to 60 minutes on another person, Chef Andres who is helping, selflessly

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, June 09, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Both Carole and Bethenny exasperate me. But in Bethenny I see someone who truly cares about their fellow human beings and her actions show it. Carole on the other hand just blathers on and on about herself, her ties to the Kennedy family, her books, her participation in the marathon, her constant "I don't hug"....yuck. She is so cold I get creepy chills all over just listening to her. I will never understand why Bethenny even bothers with Carole. As Dorinda said "I'd much rather surround myself with people who build me up than bring me down" (not an exact quote but close to it)and Carole does nothing but bring Bethenny down. Bethenny doesn't need Carole and I wish she'd realize that!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bethenny is far more generous then I would have ever given her credit for.