TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through July 08, 2018 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last time Nicole was with Hassan/Azan and family, she didn't seem to modify her attire. At times she had a sweater on outside but sported sleeveless tops also.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nicole+in+morocco+with+azan&id=634EDB6CF84FEE8536B1F56A768FAAC99EF4562F&FORM=IQFRBA

My Muslim neighbors usually have the girls wear long sleeves and long pants in public.

And to be honest, we didn't see May on the plane, but she and Nicole were seen entering the jetway attached to the plane.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Really sad.. Azan is such a con artist..

https://realityblurb.com/2018/03/09/90-day-fiance-azan-cheating-on-nicole-exposed-by-girlfriend-for-using-nicole-trashing-her/

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Not surprised. Sad for Nicole, and mostly sad for May.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And when asked, May says she doesn't want to go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But later, she said she wanted to fly.. Not knowing what was involved.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Nicole is selfish and only in pursuit of her own "happiness". She is taking that little girl away from a loving family and everything she knows to be with someone she knows is shady, but chooses to ignore it. She doesn't even want to find out why he was rejected for the Visa, just putting her blinders on and possibly putting herself and her daughter in danger...selfish.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
yeah, she's a little child. I'm guessing she doesn't quite understand the questions.

I thought she said no to leaving grandma, that's how I recall the "no".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure, she has no clue, but Nicole would take the answer she wanted.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole may have some sort of learning disability.

I don't think her Wedding Dress is going to be a hit in that country.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
The code they are discussing is actually a soft denial and is usually a piece of paperwork that is missing, so I'm not sure why the show is making such a big deal of it, well, I do know why, but it is much ado about nothing and K3 is completely unnecessary. That dress! The first decision you make when going to Morocco is if you are going to cover or not, regardless of your own beliefs. She seems so dense to me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
For someone to be so insecure, she sure is self centered.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That's actually true of a lot of really insecure people. In fact, at the extreme end, narcissists are actually so insecure they can't tolerate even the slightest of criticisms.

It takes a secure person to be empathetically aware of and concerned for others.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Very true.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wow.. No words for now.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
OH MY!

Paola and Russ - can she become any more idiotic? Your so-called friend isn't a friend if he constantly degrades your husband...in front of you, to your face, in front of him...and his comments to the camera were beyond the point where a reasonable person (unfortunately I regret to say (because I always liked Paola) but I don't think the term "reasonable" is applying at this point) could forgive. He is almost as unlikeable as Luis...and although I think Russ should quit griping about Paola's desire to show off her body (I'm pretty sure she was an exhibitionist before he married her...did he expect her to change and become a good little Oklahoma housewife and church lady) I can only think that the woman looks amazing considering she's 30!

Oh Luis - the good news is I googled this morning and it looks like Luis will probably be deported if their divorce goes through since he has not yet received his two year green card. I certainly hope so. I think Molly has behaved badly, especially since she basically married him to babysit her children, but Luis is just an immature person who thought he had caught himself a great gravy train. I hope he enjoys himself back in the DR serving drinks, looking for his next wife/victim. Maybe the next one won't expect him to babysit. I think Molly is very lucky that he didn't leave her home with all the good silver.

I'm beginning to think the Family Chantel might be on to something. I can't believe Pedro's sister's entitlement. She's too good to sleep on a sofa? A brand new one at that? Has it not clicked to Pedro yet that his first obligation is now to his wife, not his mother and sister? I understand taking care of family...but now she's family too, or at least should be considered as such. Perhaps Pedro and Paola should get together?

I guess the previews showed how May gets back to the US before Nicole...hurrah for Grandma coming to rescue that sweet baby! Even May could probably see through Azan's non-excuse for his philandering behavior!

Annie and David...she's a whiner, he's useless. I kind of tune out when either one is on screen.

And yet I love this show....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 25, 2018 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, all of that and wow that Pao's father said it is easier to replace a husband than change a career, not that she has much career.

I think Russ is right that Pao turns Mean Girl when she is with Juan.

The Sister de Pedro is super obnoxious!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was a little amazed at how well Pao's parents dealt with her "sexy photo shoot."

Starr

07-09-2005

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I thought for someone who said over and over that the body paint shoot is just "artistic," that father sure turned his head away a lot!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
No discussion on the past show? Molly is realizing the mess she's made of her life, the stupid Americans are ganging up against Pedro and his maybe sister, Pao is looking for another reason to cause drama with Russ, Annie and David are kind of freaks and Nicole has on blinders but fortunately her mother does not!

And next week the thrown down at the stupid Americans house!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, July 06, 2018 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
you know this is such a train wreck, it's hard to say anything, but there goes that train still heading for that wreck. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I heard Davids sister say something about the mistakes he made with his last marriage. Why did David go to Thailand in the first place? What happened with his first marriage? I think Russ needs to get a backbone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Apparently he cheated on his wife and I get the impression that his wife took him to the cleaners so he went to Thailand to get away from it all. Sounds like he ran away from his problems (and his kids).

I agree about Russ.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
how has immigration not investigated most of the people on this show?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
David got a call from his friend/landlord and the fire house was sold and he and Annie have 3 days to move out. His friend can rent him an apartment but he would have to pay rent. I think a marriage license is denied for Azan and Nicole. Molly went to see a lawyer and she is responsible for Luis for 10 yrs????
I thought if she divorced him, he was deported.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They investigated them before they came. There is a pretty extensive process. However, if the US citizen really believes they are in love, and the VISA applicant has no red flags, they wouldn't deny them.

That's why Azan didn't make it. He had a red flag (previously overstayed a VISA).