TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through June 20, 2018 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm watching, but I'm not really rooting for any of them at this point.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That recap I posted above is so funny - the person who wrote it highly disapproves of Russ's new hairstyle (or lack thereof). It cracked me up because she was so on point about it...LOL!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like the snarkiness of Reality Tea, someone does some good recaps of Sister Wives too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 30, 2018 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I love snarky.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Roxip what day does this show come on for the first time. I think I'm behind. I just read reality teas take, thanks for that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe it is on Sunday. This week's episode I managed to fast forward through almost anything that had to do with David and Annie (really can't stand either one of them...or his daughter), wanted to slap Nicole for just being herself...which is stupid, spoiled, entitled and childish...really started to feel bad for Anfisa (which is so weird because I used to kind of feel sorry for Jorge but knowing more about him doesn't tend to make one feel compassion for him!), wonder why Molly ever let Luis come back into her home (but of course I always wondered why she ever let a young man move into her home when she had two daughters...not to mention leaving him with them for long periods of time...can you say potential for all sorts of ugly stuff to happen???), not sure who is crazier - Pablo or Chantel's family (are they just making all this stuff up or are they that paranoid and is he really that much of a jerk?), and just want to wipe that smug look off Paola's so-called "best friend's" face - I'm not a fan of violence but I would like to see Russ beat the crap out of him. Paoloa...GET A CLUE!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The new episodes are on Sundays, but they repeat frequently through the week.

There isn't a single couple here that belongs together.

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
Ditto Roxip! Molly should be focusing on her kids and not allowing someone who wants nothing to do with them "babysit". I don't know how much more clear Luis can be about not wanting to care for the kids. It's pure desperation on her part to keep the relationship going. She needs to kick him out asap.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure whether she wants to keep the relationship going or she wants to be on television...no matter which she is, in my opinion, at the best neglecting her children. She talks a good game but she sure doesn't seem to put them very high on her priority list.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
THE FAMILY CHANTAL is over the top, but I think they may be correct about LA FAMILIA PEDRO...

And in previews he sent his sister a plane ✈ ticket without telling Chantal! Is his hostile sister going to stay in their little studio apartment???

It really is hard to like or respect any of these people.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I tend to agree with you. He has changed a lot since I have started watching (I did not watch the original season of Pedro and Chantal so I do not know what their dynamic was before this).

I think she is very beautiful but am so annoyed by those over the top eyelashes...I feel like she has spiders on her face all the time.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Roxip, Chantal introduced Pedro as a friend that was here on a student visa. She didn't mention that she was going to marry him til day 89 & then it was I HAVE to get married tomorrow. Lying to her family was Chantal's plan, she wanted her family to get to know him first before telling them that she was getting married. Between the language barrier & the lies, it was hard for Pedro to keep track & it made him look shifty. A simple question like, "What are you studying?" became problematic.

So the family Chantal started out on the wrong foot & it's been downhill since.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 15, 2018 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I would say it made him look shiftier..

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
All of these people are just not good people. I am so disappointed in Paola and her manipulation of both Juan and Russ. Despise Nicole - you just can't fix stupid and desperate. I refuse to even mention the couple in Louisville. Chantel should run while the running is good before the sister-in-law comes to wreak havoc upon her household (seriously, when do these people have time to earn and living and study?). And Molly - you should be the one calling the police, or accept the fact that you have a teenager living in your home who you are married to.

I don't blame the Family Chantel for being annoyed - but they should be annoyed at Chantel for the lie. Sorry if I'm spelling her name wrong. By the way, my ONLY thing I like about Pedro is how he refers to them as the "Family Chantel."

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, the grinning sister of Pedro is definitely shown in previews.

I was so disappointed that May got on that plane. There were people online saying she did not go with Nicole.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I wondered the same thing. I don't get it...why would you put your child in that situation - staying with people you don't know (although to be honest it seemed like Azan's family members loved May and were very good to her), and in a country where the culture is so different and where your personal situation is so precarious. Stupid. Nicole is stupid. I am sorry people, but I can't stand deliberately stupid people...especially ones who put their children in harm's way. If that makes me a bad person...I can live with it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure that Nicole thinks there is no other relationship out there for her.

So, stupid maybe. Or scared to be alone. Or, many other possibilities.

We all know it's the wrong thing, but sometimes it's way easier to see that from the outside.

I did some pretty dumb things (relationships) when I was her age. So I'm not willing to be too harsh on her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I've only seen this show a few times, but agree with Kar about Nicole.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She cheated on Azen with someone.. And got pregnant with Amy with someone else. But she may think Azen is a real catch.

Listening is not her long suit.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, an affair and getting pregnant don't mean relationships.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree, but I suspect Nicole was hoping for that each time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I must have not finished the episode, I didn't see May get on the plane. Can't wait until Pedro's sister shows up next week. Lol.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I just see this as a woman who has been a single mom since day 1 and realized from the get-go that my primary responsibility was to my child. Of course I was considerably older than Nicole at the time my daughter was born. I made many foolish choices myself (hence becoming a single mother) in my past, but since I became a parent I wised up and grew up. I'm harsh on Nicole but that's because I have seen the pain that many of my friend's children have gone through because of their mom's pursuit of relationship.

Nicole has the right to do whatever she wants of course...unfortunately May will ultimately pay the price for it.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I suspect Nicole was hoping for that each time.

I'm sure that's true. And that just makes my point, that she is desperate to be loved and so will likely accept a lot of inappropriate behavior in order to keep the relationship.

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
Will Nicole have to wear more conservative clothes since she will be there for a year?