TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Our Wild Life

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Our Wild Life users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
TLC latest reality, am I the only one watching with my jaw on the floor?

The lady can’t resist animals, how many can one person own? And keep in their home!

I will say that is one friendly bird, I don’t understand why she took a pig to the vet for an ultrasound, and I want to know how much their feed bill is!

( I know the storyline was the pig had been trying and hadn’t gotten pregnant, then the youngest son and the birds and bees storyline, but it seemed weird to ultrasound for a tv show)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I saw a few minutes of a recent app and decided that I'm going to give it a few chances and see if I like it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They are a likeable bunch but that is way too many animals to be in the house! My favorite on the show is the older woman (loved how she freaked out every time the sloth showed up).

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this show as well. Very likeable family. And, the older nanny woman is hilarious! Last wk's story of the male zebra being jealous of the husband was really cute. I wouldn't want a "slaw" or whatever that strange, upside down hanging critter is.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
One of my friend's son's is obsessed with sloths (he's 6). She was able to find him a sloth sheet set, sloth t-shirts, had a sloth birthday party...Oliver just loves his sloths!

It cracks me up that the nanny/housekeeper (is her name Nae Nae?) and the husband seem to be the sane ones in the family and there is all the crazy going on around them.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: