TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through May 24, 2018 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Tori is a school teacher.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Who babysits when Tori is at work? Or does Zach not work in the day?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tori was still being stay at home mom when they filmed.

Zach coaches ⚽ soccer.

Online Zach's net worth is estimated at $300,000 so he may not need another job.

He seems to be a very hands on dad.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Tori's mother helps out with babysitting Baby J when Tori is working as a Kindergarten teacher?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Tori is still off work.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Tori had to have the dwarf gene right? Is it that common to have? Did they ever discuss that?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No. Zach and Amy have Achondroplasia dwarfism, which only requires one mutated gene as it's a dominant gene. The type that Matt has is different, and requires the gene from both parents apparently.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here is a good explanation, with adorable pictures..

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/04/jackson-roloff-dwarf-achondroplasia-height-weight/

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks. Does anyone know if there is a chance that Jeremy/Molly/Jacob kids will be little people?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think they could have a child with achondroplasia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The gene is lethal if inherited from both parents.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Jeremy, Molly, Jacob do not carry the achondroplasia gene. Doesn't mean one of their genes couldn't mutate, just like one of our genes. But unlikely.

Now they would each carry the gene Matt has but that one is recessive and needs another from the other parent, so unlikely. I'm sure they've all talked to geneticists. I know I would.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 13, 2018 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Matt's form of dwarfism is way less common, too.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Back in the day, wasn't their house a disaster? Huge mess? Now it seems clean. Was Matt the mess? Was Amy depressed and just didn't care? Or did they get a housekeeper?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was more the four teens and their friends, maybe.

Amy's house looks tidy now, But so does Matt's.

They could have housecleaners, m aybe.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
I bet it was 4 kids for sure!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm voting kids and teens as well! I hadn't really noticed the house being neater, but it makes sense now that all of the kids are out of the home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 14, 2018 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I think Amy was the mom who was more involved with her kids than with a strict housework schedule, and then add in Matt wanting her involved with his projects too.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Seamonkey,housework in Amy's mind got done when it got done.
She certainly did not let the presence of tv cameras change her life in this regard. Being fairly neat this used to drive me crazy as I thought she should be assign "chores" to the 4 kids.
What I don't understand is Amy's continued focus on Matt: I want her to move on she has such a good life, a wonderful guy, friends , grandkids and that nice house.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow does that baby picture of Zack look identical to Jackson!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I can't help but think the relationship between Caryn and Matt has been going on long before the divorce. Amy's visible discomfort and awkwardness around her is a sign of something deeper. I think Caryn is trying to come off as the good guy and I think it's very possible, she and Matt were having an affair for longer than they have let on. Matt's constant need for living in chaos is a drain on everyone and everything. I'm surprised it hasn't cost them the farm.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 1:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
In one interview they tried to get Any to say what she thought about Matt and Caryn and she emphatically said they were not going to head what she really thought.

Even Matt is admitting that the pirate ship was a fiasco for this year.

He wants a commission ",for the farm" for sales of Any and Lisa's baked goods but then he spends thousands of that money on the pirate ship which was useless for that season.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I'm getting to the point where I have serious dislike for Matt. Amy has mentioned several times how manipulative he is and it's becoming more and more visible. Every time she has mentioned something like, "Matt never threw a surprise party for me", it's very telling how truly selfish he is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He did get her a gazebo, though later that night have been moved for a wedding.

He has been open for years about manipulating to get what he wants.

Remember the world dwarf games in London.

Matt wasn't allowed to be team captain, but instead of supporting Amy, he lured Jeremy away with a trip for just them, then arrived later but wouldn't team with Amy for a competition they had done in the past.

He also pouted or baled out on family vacations.

He bought care and kept his a secret.

Another time he brought two cars for them, but she wasn't in on the decision.

And when he burned down the wedding house, and didn't tell Amy. She was the smoke and thought the farm was on fire and drive home in a panic.

Sorry.. Spew Mode!