TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 01, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through May 01, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
One thing about Scheana (as annoying and Robssessed as she is), I've noticed that you never see her drunk like the rest of this group. Never. She has a couple of drinks and then she leaves. You never hear her talking about being hungover. I will give her credit for that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Good point, Lexie. It really amazes me how much these people drink! A couple (or more) of them are definitely alcoholics. Tom Schwartz for sure. I'd be thinking twice about letting him handle my business if I were LVP. Blackouts are a sign of alcoholism. Kristin Doute is also out of control. It's alaraming to watch.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping that Jax is actually serious with his reiki therapy and trying to change his life around. My sister tells me no, he just wants to get in the teacher's pants.

I wish he would break up with Brittney, already. They are not good for each other.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering about this "job offer" he keeps talking about. Somehow I don't think it will pan out and he'll just spend the rest of his life being a bartender. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Jax and Brittany have broken up. I keep seeing rumors that she's moved back home to Kentucky.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't see WWHL last night, but evidently Kristen was super-pissed after she saw the episode because James was telling the truth when he said he did not tell the guys that he slept with Kristen. He said they hung out together, not hooked up.

And I can understand why she was pissed when she thought James said that. She's been dating Carter for a long time. Now she's super-pissed at the Toms and Jax for spreading that lie.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought he told the guys that they "hooked up" a little. What the definition of that is, is anybody's guess.

Either way, Kristen shouldn't have been alone with him, wasted. She lied so well about not sleeping with Jax, that if I were her boyfriend, I would never believe her if she was telling the truth.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Tom asked him if he was hanging out with Kristen the night before. James said yeah, a little bit. When Jax and Tom were retelling it they said Tom had asked if they hooked up. Hanging out is different than hooking up in my book.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok. I could have sworn I heard him ask hooked up. I'll have to rewatch it. Maybe Jax and Tom heard hooked up also?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jax and Tom always hear hooked up, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 09, 2018 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had the CC on, and it showed they asked James if he and Kristin "hung out" the night before. That's why he so nonchalantly answered, "A little bit." I think Jax and the Toms are spreading lies to get attention (especially Jax).

Jax is a self-centered, immature little baby. I wish he would leave the show. He's too old to be working at SUR.

http://www.eonline.com/news/925808/is-jax-taylor-done-with-vanderpump-rules-after-this-shocking-meltdown

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Kristen was on WWHL and she is pissed at Jax. They said "hung out."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jax supposedly broke up with Brittany tonight, real or production plot, or clearing the decks for the Reiki woman, LOL?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 16, 2018 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting....Brittany and Stassi are on WWHL, Andy says they just filmed 10 hours of the reunion show!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
FINALLY!!! Go date somebody normal, Brittney. You deserve so much better than Jax.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, Jax and Brittany are once again back together. I understand she loves him, but he is never going to change. She's going to end up divorced with a couple of kids someday, and he won't be able to pay her child support.

http://www.eonline.com/news/927792/jax-taylor-breaks-up-with-brittany-cartwright-on-vanderpump-rules-but-what-s-their-status-now

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
See, I figured it was a ploy on Jax's part to get more air time and be relevant on a show where he as lost his place. No one cares what he is doing anymore, at least I don't, have moved on to the other couples.

Waiting to see it Katie and Tom last, and if they ever get the new bar open.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to see what these are all about, LMAO....

Xanadude 🏳️‍🌈 @XanadudeEarth2
6m6 minutes ago

SO, um, Scheana's on screen exactly 46 seconds and manages to make it all about her. #PumpRules

Brittany's boobies are trying to escape her body and it terrifies me that they may succeed. #PumpRules

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I find it fascinating that Jax and Brittany are already back together and there is no mention of him moving to Florida to work for a hockey team.

Set up, perhaps, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I don't know what the big deal was with Lala's show; maybe I am just old but it didn't seem like it was anything special. I do think she was better than Sheena, thought hers was ridiculous.

It looked like there were barely any other people there besides the SUR crew, the bartender looked totally bored.

And I always wonder, if Bravo wasn't picking up the tab who would be paying for these little shows and if Bravo wasn't picking it up would there even be these little shows.

I mean is it common for people in LA to rent out space and but on a performance, it just seems so self-indulgent (kind of like publishing your own book and acting like a big publishing house did it). Anyway that's my thoughts.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and what is this crap about both of them moving into a hotel. One of them should just claim the apt, and pack the other's stuff up and put it into the hallway.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Every time Jax and Brittany stomp out of their apartment, I always wonder, "Who's walking those dogs?" We never see them go outside. Where do they pee???

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just can't with Brittany. She deserves everything she gets since she traded in her dignity for camera time and new boobies (that aren't really all that great).

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Now I'm understanding why Patrick never wanted to be on camera...he's an ass. Amazing how we act when the jerk is our own boyfriend. I'm guilty of it myself. Stassi is the first to point out when one of her friends is with someone they shouldn't be, yet can't seem to free herself from the hold Patrick has on her. It's really sad.

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I wondered about the dogs too. Especially since both went to hotels.

I think I may have had enough of this show. I watched the first season, then not again until two seasons ago. I can't stand Tom Sandoval (he actually creeps me out) or Ariana.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 01, 2018 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm tired of hearing about Ariana's vagina.