TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 14, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : Archive through January 14, 2018 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 04, 2017 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I doubt she would keep Tom's name. I would think she would go back to her former married name because of her children.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, August 06, 2017 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
It'll be interesting to see if Sonja will restart her friends with benefits with Tom.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That whole thing with Sonja and Tom being "lovers" was a manufactured story line for Sonja. Sonja admitted they had only slept with each other maybe five times in ten years. Sonja wasn't his lover - she was his booty call once every two years.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, August 07, 2017 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sort of like the whole Harry (Aviva's ex) and the fake proposal thing a few seasons back. She even made up that Luanne went home with him and left her behind.

Sonja is a known liar.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me approx when the reunion was taped? Are the reunions taped right after the season airs? Or is the reunion taped earlier than that? Thanks! I'm watching the reunion and trying to figure out if Luann already was getting ready to divorce.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They usually tape it like 2 episodes before the finale is aired. Im not sure if they are sent a tape ahead of time to watch the final episodes before they tape the reunion.

Lexiegirl will probably know better than me. She's on top of this stuff for the rest of us. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it said 3 weeks before Lu filed for divorce. ( came up on the screen right at the beginning)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, the HW are sent the last few episodes before the season finishes airing. Andy even confirmed there are no viewer questions for the women at the reunion for the last few episodes because they haven't aired yet.

However, during the regular season they get a copy of the episode a week in advance so they can watch it and work on their blog so their blog is ready to post after that particular episode airs. Also, anyone who appears on WWHL with a Bravolebrity gets a copy of the "show of the night" a week in advance so they can discuss the show with Andy and whatever Bravolebrity who is appearing on the show with them.

Yes Jasper - the reunion was filmed three weeks prior to her filing for divorce. Now what is interesting is I read that the night she allegedly slapped him in the restaurant was the night of the reunion. The NYC cast usually goes out and eats together after they tape the reunion, but Lu allegedly went to meet Tom at the restaurant where the "infamous slap" took place. I don't know if that is true, but I haven't seen anything saying it isn't true.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Would be funny, or not, if Alex paid Tom to marry her to get rid of the Countess title.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Luann is going to have a sit-down one-on-one with Andy next week. I think it airs on September 6. What is cool about this is it takes place at her Sag Harbor home and not the WWHL studio.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who is Alex? TIA.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, September 01, 2017 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think it's Luannes first husband.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This made me tear up. And now I'm not going to be able to @#$%& about her for a very long time.

Bethenny for President! :-)

quote:

'Real Housewives' star Bethenny Frankel brought 4 planes full of supplies to Puerto Rico to help with hurricane relief

Link to video

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Nice story, but of course she had to bring in politics...lol. Glad she stepped up so much. I joked to my hubby that I was surprised not to see a pallet of Skinny Girl products there....lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Poor Bethenny had to put Cookie down today. The poor dog was very old and having seizures.

quote:

Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel
@Bethenny
·
2h
My furry first baby, May ur next life be as beautiful as this one was. Thank u for the love u gave to me &my peanut. See u on the other side
Embedded

Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel
@Bethenny
·
3h
My @cookiedabooboo is gone. Bless her furry heart...

Bethenny Frankel
Bethenny Frankel
@Bethenny
·
5h
My baby had 2 more seizures last PM. My heart is broken.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my! Luanne got drunk and ended up being arrested in Palm Beach. I wonder if Bravo has this on film. They are usually taping at Christmas time. She definitely has a story line now.

quote:

After being handcuffed and put in the back of a police cruiser, de Lesseps allegedly slipped out of the shackles and tried to escape, screaming, “I’m going to f–king kill you” as the cops subdued her again.

Luann’s bedroom antics triggered hotel to call the cops

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This article shows a clip of her going before the judge.

RHONY’ Star Luann de Lesseps Apologizes After Battery Arrest

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Here is another link.

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/12/luann-de-lesseps-arrested-for-battery-on-an-officer-told-cop-she-would-kill-him-002252625.html?platform=hootsuite

Sigh- poor Luann. Good news is she isn't a person with brown or black skin otherwise she might be dead.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
Luanne has always been one of my favorites and I am extremely disappointed in her behavior drunk or not. That is no excuse to abuse anyone, especially our fine LEO's. And for the record (from Statista--a VERY reliable site) having brown or black skin would NOT have made her more likely to have been killed by the police. Up to November 2017 whites killed by police numbered 392, blacks killed by police 191, Hispanics killed by police 159. Even if you combine the total of blacks and Hispanics killed by police the total is still less than whites killed. And for the record....923 out of the 963 TOTAL people killed by police were MEN. Let's hope Luanne learned a bit from her actions and seeks help for her drinking problems and perhaps therapy for her personal issues.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She already checked into rehab.

But I bet her lawyer made her do it so it will look good before the judge. Hopefully, she will take it to heart.

Luann de Lesseps Checks Herself into Alcohol Treatment Center After Palm Beach Arrest

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
This isn’t necessarily the thread to debate stars but just bear in mind those are RAW numbers and thus misleading to the average reader...any legal professional or statistician would be quick to point out whites account for about 60% of total population white blacks are something like13% (black men only 6%) and so in comparison to total population, blacks are 2.5 times more likely to get shot...and the percentage of blacks vs whites of people shot who were unarmed is even more staggering. Just saying....

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I am so glad Luanne has checked into rehab. Her behavior was so totally out of control in this situation she needs it. Whether or not it helps will be up to her but I wish her the best and hope as Grooch said that she will "take it to heart". IMO I believe she is probably mortified at how she behaved. And thank you Legalboxer for the info regarding the stats you posted. Am very aware of them and others not mentioned which make up the "whole" picture regarding police shootings by race and why the numbers are as they are.I agree too that this forum is not the place to discuss this further so will only say each and every one of us can do the research his/herself and draw their own conclusions based on that research.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Bobby Zarin has died at age 71 of cancer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
uuuggghhh... so sad. I knew he had taken a turn for the worse and it was only a matter of time. I absolutely adored Bobby Zarin. Say what you want about Jill, but she was by his side through thick and thin. They truly loved each other.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, January 14, 2018 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I ditto everything that Lexie said. I adored Bobby, too.