TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through April 03, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, is this true, LMAO, I don't know why these couples keep going back and forth, they need to just give it up and move forward. More than one breakup is a sign you shouldn't be together.

Xanadude 🏳️‍🌈 @XanadudeEarth2
46s46 seconds ago
More
For all of his faults, and he has many, I still love Patrick for breaking up with Stassi on camera at her birthday party #PumpRules

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 12, 2018 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Amazing, never went to a party in my underwear even if I was wearing a fur coat over it!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I'm not really liking this version of Ariana. She claims to have extensive body issues and not wanting to have sex but dressed in a sexy outfit for her party. I miss the fun Ariana and fear that she is "creating" a story line. It's also kind of rough to constantly point out the issues in your sex life so publicly.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
jenjackso, i thought the same, she is boring and working a story line up....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It amazes me how all these "kids" think they are singing artists.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And OMG, Brittany's boobs look awfully saggy for being NEW! And they have no birth control, I swear these ladies have no brain cells.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 05, 2018 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my! They use the pull-out method, kindof, hahahahaha. And Brittany should be using condoms because you never know where Jax has put his penis.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WTH happened to Brittany's boobies?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Lexiegirl, hahahahahahaha.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think they've just heavy since they're so big. Big boobs weigh a LOT.

These people are all in their 30s. When are they going to grow up? Who stays out all night drinking when they have an important business meeting in the morning? I don't care if it's your birthday, you've gotta have priorities if you're gonna be a grownup.

And figures everyone else goes to Mr. Chow (very high end Asian cuisine), while Jax and Brittany go to Hooters. Typical.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A friend of mine frequents the Mr. Chow in Miami. He swears that once you eat there, you are ruined as far as eating in other Chinese restaurants. He said you just can't do it anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 06, 2018 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
True Babyjaxmom, but they already look like they need a lift and if they are too heavy then she needs to start wearing some good bras.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, March 07, 2018 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I think I remember Jax saying he wanted her to have "teardrop" breast implants since he was paying for them. Brittany just wanted them big. She seems to give in on pretty much everything, so that wouldn't surprise me she would go with what he wanted.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
As a person with big boobs (not bragging, just sayin'), a good supportive bra is mandatory. Those things are heavy and it's actually painful sometimes to just have them hanging off your chest. I've always wanted to get mine reduced. I've just never understood people who want to make them bigger. My stepdaughter got a boob job 10 years ago, and now she wishes she'd never done it. You have to replace them every few years. They don't last forever.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I haven't thought Brittany's boobs have looked nice since she got them done. I've been pretty boobless my entire life and appreciate nice boobs on a woman but if I had her's, I'd have a reduction done.

I actually got angry seeing Brittany do a pregnancy test and hearing about their non-birth control. She throws back a lot of hard liquor and has no business having unprotected sex and potentially getting pregnant if she's going to continue to drink like she does. I don't know why anyone would have sex with Jax without him being wrapped up tight in latex.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, March 12, 2018 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Really can not stand Sheena

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Every time she talks about Rob, I just cringe. She's putting way too much pressure on him.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
I've read that they've already broken up IRL. It's too bad, cause he seemed like such a nice guy. She just pushed too hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom, that is true she mentioned it on WWHL a while back.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scheana and Rob broke up before this season even started airing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, that's what I said in my spoiler box above. It hasn't been shown on the show yet, so I figured there were some people who might not like to know.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, March 30, 2018 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
That was nice of you BJM!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 31, 2018 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I keep wondering when we're going to read about rehab for several of these people. It's pretty clear at least half of this group are low-functioning drunks.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You are so right, Northwestblonde.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 03, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's all about the Pasta!