TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through March 23, 2018 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
OMG... Josh wore stiletto booties on the runway tonight...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 08, 2018 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I thought Edmund would go, shocked it was Josh, figured they would keep him for drama

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But his outfit... Stilettos with rather ugly shorts and an uglier top that doesn't remotely match the footwear. And it made him look so tall and skinny.

I liked Anthony's last shot! The witch is gone.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So glad Josh is gone! He just irritated me all season long (I'm shallow - it started with the eyebrows). Anthony's outfit was beautiful. I also liked Stanley's. Fabio's not as much, which was sad, but it looked like a muumuu (sorry if I butchered the spelling of that).

Ken needs to get his stuff in order. He seems to be losing his edge right when he needs it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 09, 2018 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Something about Josh just annoys me.....perhaps it’s his snarky attitude.He is one cold dude, not wanting to hug Fabio who was the only person to make the effort.
Hasta la vista baby.
Anthony is to funny....the witch is dead !

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I thought Helen missed the mark with country music and was the right choice to be eliminated this week.

I did not care for Ken's look.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought everyone but the winner missed the mark. and I laughed out loud at the sparkly disney princess comment.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I agree with Helen leaving as well!!

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I can't say that I'm sorry to see Helen go.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
FINALLY!!! I was hoping Ken would win just so he could go on the trip!

Ken and Anthony are cute together! Glad to see him enjoying himself.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
But Cass Ken didn't win.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I know... and realize my msg wasn't very clear...

Finally! Helen left... and

I was hoping Ken won... instead of coming in 2nd...

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 16, 2018 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I really wanted Ken to get the trip prize...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I loved Ken's outfit.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Edmond won, but I think it will end up being Anthony, Fabio and Stanley in the finals. But I've been wrong before, lots of times before!.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree. I was so thrilled he won!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 17, 2018 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It was time for Helen to go. She'd be really cute if she wasn't so harsh with her hair and wore some makeup. I guess I just don't get the " edgy" looks of today, I'm too old.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Pamy, our Edmond is gone.😫 I did like Ken's design the best this week,didn't like Stanley's at all. Fabio's colors I've on this show before and Anthony's was nothing new, but sadly neither was Edmond's. The whole season has been a let down nothing blew me away, most of the designs have been blah.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
so... it was (sort of) eluded to that Edmond didn't understand what Anne meant when she said "apres ski" to him. My question is why don't the designers ask the mentors "what is that" or "what does that mean"... Tim will frequently use terms that some don't know... Is it against the rules to ask defining questions from the mentors?

Loved Ken's look...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought the outfit with the wide pants looked the worst, it looked so heavy and hard to walk in. the pants were dragging on the ground.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sunny, I know:-( but he really was the weakest one last night. I kept yelling at the tv for him to make it more elaborate!!!

Sadie, I didnt like that either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hated Stanley's pants. I didn't mind the dress as much, but those pants were too much.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they expect someone who aspires to shine in the world of fashion to know some terminology, and some French phrases.

(Akin to learning to drive a standard transmission for TAR, and learning to swim and light a fire for Survivor)

Tim does have some expressions that puzzle them, though.

So they are sending four to Washington, D.C.

I wonder if there will be a first comp that eliminates one of them, just when they are happy to be there?

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've never gone skiing but I know what après ski means. He just did something that was not appropriate for the challenge - he made a ski suit and not "resort wear." It actually (except for that unfortunate crotch) was not a bad ski suit but it didn't meet the challenge.

I thought they all kind of missed the mark in this challenge. I think Ken's look was the best of the lot but even then I wouldn't call it "resort wear."

This was a challenge designer made for that woman (Margarita?) from Puerto Rico last year. All of her clothes looked like resort wear.

To me resort wear is light and flowy, probably bright colored. I think Anthony's fabric would have been lovely but he didn't do much beyond the jacket. If he had paired that with a flowy light pair of slacks I think it would have been a lot better.

I honestly thought it was Fabio's week to go (and I love Fabio). I didn't see anything great about his design. The fabric was wrong and it seemed clunky.

Those overy wide slacks with the green hem...blauhhh! Not to mention that stupid hat.

Panda

07-15-2005

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Yes, I felt they missed the mark, too!