TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
3 Wives, 1 Husband...or whatever it i...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: 3 Wives, 1 Husband...or whatever it is called... users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 19, 2018 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else watch this show last night? These women certainly do not seem happy in their plural marriages to me. The second wife just seems clinically depressed and the third wife - seriously - did you not know you were marrying into a plural marriage when you did so? Calling and deliberately interrupting his time with another wife?

I'm just thinking that plural marriages is an excuse for the man to have sex with multiple women. It sure doesn't seem to be working well for these wives.

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, March 22, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I've been watching this show, too. Some of the personalities and behavior is pretty surprising.

More tho, I wonder what makes this community think the law isn't going tho step in? From what we've seen with The Brown family on Sister Wives, the law doesn't just look the other way if you're purposely and publicly flaunting your disregard for the law (by having a reality tv show).

Also curious to see now that the brother passed away, what will those two widows (& their kids) choose to do. I was happy to hear it was up to them, at least!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought it was kind of icky that the brother more or less "willed" is wives to his brother.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I think that is common in that religion. They go to family like some kind of family heirloom.

I finally watched it and wow, these people do not look happy at all.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, March 23, 2018 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Again yuck.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, March 26, 2018 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I have watched all of the seasons of Sister Wives and have never seen the law actually do anything to any of them. They believed they were going to be arrested and a cop car drove past their house when they were moving, but did anyone actually have any interaction with law enforcement?

Loyolamom09

03-06-2016

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loyolamom09 a private message Print Post    
https://pagesix.com/2018/04/19/child-from-three-wives-one-husband-dies-after-house-fire/

Loyolamom09

03-06-2016

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loyolamom09 a private message Print Post    
I don’t watch the show but came across this article.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, April 19, 2018 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is incredibly sad.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: