TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through February 16, 2018 users admin

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
I am 58 today, I have had one party in my adult life. That was when I turned 50. So .. it's not unusual.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Happy birthday, Terolyn!!! I hope you have a lovely day.

Dorit is crazy. For her to make such a huge, freaking deal about the glasses shows that she's the psycho, not Teddi. Can't any of these women just LET IT GO?!

Kyle was right. Dorit was okay with LVP backing her up when she was on HER side, but when Kyle came to Teddi's defense, she was butting into their conversation? These women are unreal.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl, but you had birthday parties when you are young. Dorit acted as if he has never in all his 50 or 60 years celebrated his birthday, LOL.

I mean I don't do a big party, or even a party at all but my friends and I have cake, and I get cards and good wishes...I do consider that celebrating a birthday.

I personally think birthday parties for adults are a little odd, except for the milestones but I have a girlfriend who throws herself a party every year, I am always amazed.

Agree Babyjaxmom, Dorit is nuts and Kyle pegged it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Happy Birthday Terolyn!!

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Thank you Babyjax and Dipo.

They all just blur by now. I will celebrate with chinese take out and donut. LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And I wish they would stop saying, "Did you know Teddi used to weigh 200 lbs?!" like it's the most horrible thing in the world. Lots of people weigh 200 lbs and we go on with our lives.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
reg Meng Verified account @greg_meng
1h1 hour ago
More
Excited to have Billie back stirring things up in Salem! Catch her tonight on #RHOBH for a sneak peak at @lisarinna’s return to #Days! @nbcdays @DaysofourLives – at The Burbank Studios

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I love how more down to earth Teddi is. Can not stand Dorit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 07, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I did think it was funny, though, how Dorit was making fun of herself when Teddi handed her a stemless glass, and she said, "What is this?! How am I supposed to drink out of this?!" At least she was making an effort to move on. I think sometimes Dorit has too much to drink and says things she regrets later.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
So unless these people all have egos as fragile as an egg, this constantly getting feelings hurt over ridiculous things has got to be for the show. Seriously, to say it's weird because a grown woman didn't want to stay the night because she was having a heavy period and then get upset about it because she found out?! Plus getting upset about someone not paying enough attention to you at dinner and leaving?! I truly know five year old children who behave like this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Northwestblonde, I did think that was weird, but it sounded like (possible editing) Erika just left without really explaining. Erika should have gone to Teddi and said I am not feeling well, have cramps,etc and would feel better just going to a hotel....I presume where it is quiet and nothing is going on. That would have been the "normal" thing to do.

I got the impression she didn't give any excuse why she left, just said she had to go.

And Lisa leaving because she didn't get the attention she feels is due is just like her in every situation, she believes she is the most important person on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dorit just has to stir the pot. She can't just let things be, she has to talk about everyone else who's not there in a way that will come back to bite her. She's kind of her own worst enemy. I got a kick out of watching Teddi's eyes roll into the back of her head listening to Dorit dig her own grave. I thought she and LVP were supposed to be friends?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is why I can't stand Erika. She is so disingenuous and such a freaking liar. She never had any intention of staying at Teddi's beach house. She had Mikey drive down in another vehicle because she had already rented a hotel room at the Doubletree - because God knows she's incapable of going to the beach overnight without her "glam squad."

And, according to the HW blogs and interviews, Erika did leave without any explanation. I know Andy loves her (and he's been trying for the last couple of years to make us love Erika) but I really wish he'd kick her to the curb - but it will never happen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Lexie. When I watched it last night I kept thinking what a thin skin Erika has. So, Dorit stirred the pot and said the others were angry that she left. Who cares and why get upset? Just ask the others if it's true and apologize. Its not a big deal.

I did quite enjoy Camille calling out Dorit and calling her a tattletale. And when Dorit took umbrage, Camille was like, "So, what? You called me a (the C word) in front of my boyfriend. Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch - YESSSSSS!!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Teddi has been calling out Erika over this, and this doesn't bode well for Teddi to get a second season.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
These "get togethers" we know are contractual, because let's face it, I don't see any of these women volunteering to spend the night at someone's beach house they barely know. I'm beginning to wonder if they are getting creative in showing up for contractual obligation and then figuring out a way to leave. Erika did tell Dorit she was leaving and mentioned how she was feeling to a few of women before she left. Shouldn't have been a big surprise why she did. Everyone knows Erika doesn't share much. Dorit can't keep her mouth shut to save her life. I like Teddi, but she does tend to hold onto her point like a terrier with a towel.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I do not get Erika love either, I do not think she is real and I do not like any of her clothing. And she does act like she is better then anyone else

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah but NWBlonde, the reason none of the HW are buying it that she was "ill," is because she had her assistant drive down there and they had already reserved a room at the Doubletree. She had no intention of staying at Teddi's.

At the beginning of the season, the HW are given a "calendar of events" so nothing is really a "surprise" that someone is hosting an event. And the amount of salary they are paid is contingent on them attending all cast events (when feasibly possible). Erika wants to get paid to attend the beach house event, but she doesn't want to stay there so she makes a reservation prior to the event for her and Mikey and has him drive down in another vehicle. She attends the "cast event," claims she is sick, has Mikey come pick her up at Teddi's house, and gets paid. She's that freaking shady... uuuuuggghhhh

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, if Erika was having "the worst period ever," why was she wearing white pants? I haven't had a period since 1991, but I remember far back enough that I didn't wear white 4-5 days before I thought my period might start. And she's hemorrhaging and we're supposed to believe she'd wear white????

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

And, you just reminded me of the time Bethenny was hemorrhaging in the Home Goods store and later on she gave her bloody pillow to her driver to get it dried clean. Ewwwww...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 15, 2018 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG Grooch... that's when Bethenny was bleeding more than any woman has ever bled in the history of the world!!! Remember her crying over her surgery that 1,000 women have every day? I will never forget that five days after her "life threatening surgery" she was photographed dancing in a bikini at her home in the Hamptons.. LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Teddi's blog puts Erika's sudden departure in a much different light:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/blogs/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave/teddi-mellencamp-arroyave-3

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLZ... I sure hope that doesn't cost Teddi a second season since she called out Andi's Beloved Erika.

I do believe Erika was lying when she said Mikey drove down there and then got a room (and most people on the interwebs think the same). I do not believe for a minute that Erika had any intention of ever staying at Teddi's house (obviously), and who drives for two hours without a room reservation? Erika had her room at the Doubletree before she showed up at Pumpy's for the ride down to Dana Point.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 16, 2018 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And she waited till the film crew left before she bolted for the hotel.