TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 08, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through February 08, 2018 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess I am old, I don't get why being a dj is such a big deal you are just spinning tunes (apparently Paris Hilton can do it and she really doesn't have many skills), and Tom playing the horn....that was awful, does he really think he can play, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief Brittany, this is just stupid, this is how Jax gets out of relationships, he cheats so he can get out.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Of course Brittany puts up with Jax. She's gone "Hollywood" and wants to be on TV.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I agree with Lexie_girl. I think Brittany has now had a big taste of Hollywood and isn't giving that up without leaving on her terms. Jax is not going to be the reason she returns to Kentucky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well, if that's the case she should get her own apartment and start living the high life without him, LOL. She could still be on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
My first serious boyfriend (college) cheated on me. I "loved" him and wanted to work things out, so I forgave him. It was the biggest mistake and biggest regret of my life. I wish I'd dumped his cheating ass and left him to find someone who loved me enough to be faithful. We broke up 6 months later. Brittney will do the same.

Brittney can't afford an apartment on her own in LA. If she were smart, she'd find a place of her own, take those dogs and all her stuff and move out. But then, Brittney's obviously not smart.

And forgiving someone doesn't mean you have to be a doormat.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sure she can, she can get a roommate, she can live in a cheaper neighborhood, I am just sure she doesn't want to leave the apartment they are in because it is nice.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember reading an article a couple of years ago that the cast on VPR doesn't earn anywhere near what the Housewives earn. I don't think her staying with Jax has anything to do with not being able to afford another apartment. She could easily move back to Kentucky. The fact that she is NOT moving back to Kentucky confirms she's gone all Hollywood and will put up with Jax as long as it means the cameras are around. (And Brittany's mother isn't much better).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, why should she move back to Kentucky just cause things aren't working out with her boyfriend? She has a job and friends in LA. She's made a life for herself. She's entitled to live wherever she wants to.

Reminds me of when I went through my divorce nearly 30 years ago. I was a woman in my 30s with a job and a condo. People kept asking me if I was going to move back home with my mom, like I couldn't be trusted to manage my own life. Weird.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You're right BJM. I guess I could take her more seriously if she was out of the limelight and not in front of the cameras.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, this does not surprise me in the least.

Danny Pellegrino @DannyPellegrino
Lots of strangers are DMing me on insta to tell me that pasta is the cast code word for cocaine, so when Lala was talking about taking Raquel's pasta, it actually wasn't about the pasta. This may be lies, but if you know something say something. #PumpRules

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Wow! And he kept saying, "It's Not About the Pasta!" Somebody needs to make a Tee shirt.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Its so funny because Ariana is saying it's not code word, but I find it hard to believe any of these women actually eat Pasta, too many carbs, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, Jax must really be good at charming people, I can't believe how all these women fall for this "I hate myself" shtick. He's been using that with everyone forever, is the Reike lady falling for it too, and why does Jax need to change his name to Jason, LMAO.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Maybe because Jax's name really is Jason. Maybe he thinks by going back to his real name and dropping the phony "Jax," he could be a real live boy again? Good luck with that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh I forgot about that, maybe he would be real if he did that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have noticed that Katie seems a little chunkier.

I don't know why these girls don't get the fact that the amount of alcohol they drink is really fattening.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, February 05, 2018 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
How in the heck do you fall through a plate glass window, was that what Lisa said (actually it was a skylight) even more amazing? Was Katie drunk when that happened?

And I like the triplets they way they were, they don't need suits and weird shoes.

And Jax seems to have Dorit's problem with time. He was an hour late, not a half hour.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the accident that Katie had falling through a skylight, she was probably on a roof somewhere and may have stepped backwards without thinking. That's terrifying! I never even noticed the scar on her chin.

And I've also noticed that Katie has put on some weight (haven't we all?) before her wedding. When you get to a certain age, it just doesn't fall off as easily as it did at you were younger. But for Kevin Lee to not only mention her weight, but to keep harping on it the way he did, was really awful, not to mention beyond rude. What an . I'm with Tom. F*** Kevin Lee!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When Jax was late to the party (and yes, he was an hour late, because Lisa said she asked him to be there at 6:30 and he showed up at 7:30), I was hoping Lisa would finally just fire him. And when Arianna showed up at the party, I was hoping Stassi would express some appreciation. She should have said, "Oh, I'm so glad you're here! I really appreciate you being on time, since Jax is late." It wouldn't hurt to show Arianna a little bit of love.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Katie & Tom were on WWHL last night. She said she and some friends were sitting on the skylight playing monopoly & sipping wine, "totally innocent stuff". It also happened to be the first day she was to start working at SUR, so her mom made her call Lisa from the ER. My question is, if you're starting a new job that evening, why would you be sipping wine in the afternoon?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 06, 2018 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah I thought that was weird too Bbpeach. 1. I thought she said they were up on the roof, sipping wine and playing monopoly, which I then figured she got up, tripped and fell thru.....but you are correct, what was she doing drinking before going to work!!

I mean it seems like an evening shift would start sometime around 4ish, so it seems a little early to be "sipping wine".

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dipo, how can you be surprised? These people drink constantly. Not only before work, but they sneak drinks DURING work. Not a big deal for this crowd.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, I know, I know. I should have expected it.