TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: TOP CHEF COLORADO : Archive through February 09, 2018 users admin

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I was bummed when I read about Fatima! I like her positivity.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ewing's Sarcoma sucks.. It is more common in children and some young adults.

Sarcomas are rough.

I have actually heard of Dr Wexler in blogs I have followed on Caringbridge.

I just hope Fatima beats this.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am having a hard time getting invested in this season, maybe because there is no standout. Also, I am living in a hotel M-Fridays which doesnt have Bravo and when I go home on weekends I have to search on demand for the episode and they are two weeks behind. The competitions arent exciting, hanging in there though

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Last week Tanya was eliminated. She and Claudette, big glasses, had at it with each other at the judge’s table. There were teams of 3 and they were on a team with Chris for the EC. They lost.
Brother beat Tanya in LCK.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
caught up on TCF and so happy that Claudette is gone.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I liked Claudette until her last words, when she lost. She lost me then. No need to be so rude!

Lyn

08-06-2002

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I wasn't enjoying either Tanya or Claudette. Both seemed to have problems getting along with others and each other

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
no tom, claudette does not know what executive chef means. and obviously still does not.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Finalllllly, Claudette is gone.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Carrie is a breath of fresh air on this show. I too was not sad to see Claudette and Tanya go. I was very sad to see Fatima leave . .

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I kept thinking their food would’ve been better if it was for 50-100 vs 300! Just my opinion of course, but ribs and sauce for 300! And nachos... I mean when Tom said you could get better nachos at a dozen or more bars , my first thought was, but they’re not making 300 at once (and how did she get enough bags of chips for 300?). But then at judges table they said steak nachos and I went, ah, yes...well Tom wins again!

I haven’t watched LCK yet, will look at it later but I did love when they summed up Carries wins, Nutella, toast, and that cake in the snow! Down to 5...I really like this season, glad Claudette is gone, she really had two personas going, but when they told her to pack her knives...WOW! She really let them have it!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Carrie is a good person who has been underestimated and I was glad when she won with the fancy toast. Not sure who had a negative comment on "fancy toast"but that win was truly karma for that statement.
Remind me what Claudette said was it to the judges faces or to the camera ?

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I kinda wish they didn't have all the weird challenges like parties for so many people, in weird places, and use of no utensils, etc. Then the winner would be totally about who makes the best tasting and creative food, not who can make the best food with whatever thing they throw at them. But I guess that makes better tv.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am also a Carrie fan. And I did like Fatima as well. I like Adrienne but I am surprised she is still there. I don't think she has ever been in the top three on her own. She has so much skill and technique . I think this completion does not show case her well. Smart girl.

Carrie has such a wonderful attitude, smile,etc. She actually lights up a room.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Gldnlvr, I also hate the "activities." They would never cook under such conditions in their professional lives (i.e. the overnight camping trip in the snow). I want to see them cook under the best of circumstances - not the worst.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 02, 2018 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Last chance kitchen confused me, I will spoiler it
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Joe won, but brother continued on, so next week they will have 3 to compete again, will one or two win? will two go back? did he just not want to let Brother go yet?

Lyn

08-06-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
Thank you for spoiling, Sadiesmom. I keep forgetting to check out Last Chance Kitchen

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Oh Sadiesmom I was confused too! I was going to rewatch it

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
funny thing about last chance kitchen in on demand on HD they still have the 7th episode up, this is the 10th.
but in SD which you can't choose if you use HD, it has all the right episodes up and in Sling, it only has 1 and not the right one.
what is so hard with them keeping up to date? I had to go to the web to watch it when I wanted to go to bed and watch it. andthen when I got to bed i discovered it was there, sigh, but I have to change to HD soon, I am paying 6 dollars a month more for having SD instead of HD up there.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
If not for this discussion, I doubt if I would’ve found it On Demand...I never watch on demand because the monotonous commercials drive me crazy! They still show a LCK, but only one episode.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Reader, on Comcast the LCK's are also under the Top Chef tab. It's confusing because they also have their own tab, but there's only one episode there. If you look for the LCK tab AFTER you click on the Top Chef tab, you'll find all the LCK episodes.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Karuuna, that’s what I meant, if you hadn’t posted that fact up thread, I would never found it! Thumbs up to you, and all who contribute here!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 04, 2018 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, you're welcome! I was confused. No surprise there! :-)

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, February 08, 2018 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Top Chef fan favorite voting has begun!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Fatima was on top and hopefully can win.. She will need funds to fight her cancer.