TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 31, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 31, 2018 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Northwestblonde

Dorit was way out of control during Kyle's dinner party. I cant believe she yelled the C-word like that. She certainly caused a lot of "Stone Face"
from the guests. Most were clearly uncomfortable and were not impressed at all.

Her husband kept trying to get her to stop but she was far too drunk to pay him heed. I am tired of her incessant badmouthing Lissa-let it go already!!!

Her not stop complaining at Kyle's house was not fun to watch!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I had read an interview with Kyle before the season started. She said nobody gets by this season unscathed. Also, her friendship with Lisa V. Is in a lot of trouble and they had recently worked it out but it's still sensitive to things. She was worried that when the show airs, it will bring things up and hurt the friendship again.

Last night, Kyle said Lisa V. was jealous of Dorit's friendship with Kyle. I wonder if this is when the cracks in the friendship start.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I wonder what it could be? The interview I read they both gave together and they seemed fine.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness! I just went to see if I could find the article and I found out that Kyle's house had a home invasion over the new year.

Kyle Richards Breaks Silence on Home Invasion: I Want My Kids to ‘Feel Safe’ After Burglary

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, their new home was broken into while they were on vacation in Aspen. Over $1 million in jewelry (and Birkins) was stolen.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Couple of my thought-

Dorrit is a mess.

The new girl (Teddi) is too sweet and normal to hang out with this crew.

LR- tries too hard to be cute, interesting...she's neither but I like her as a HW well enough.

LV, wants control of everything. Never liked her there is something about her that makes me think she's not a good person. Probably one of my least fave HW's.

Erika, can't help but like her. She's totally high maintenance but reasonable at the same time (how does one pull that off). Her travel crew and luggage are a bit much- but it works for her. I'm the complete opposite.....I travel as light as humanly possible. I say I can travel to Europe for a week with a carry-on and large hand bag.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually my comment was about Lisa Rinna's luggage cart, piled high.

Lilfair, totally agree with all your comments. While I don't dislike LV, I do think there is something to her being mean and causing trouble covertly.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, agree also, except I used to like LV, but anymore she seems to think a little too highly of herself to me.

Rainynights

03-03-2008

Friday, January 19, 2018 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rainynights a private message Print Post    
I too think LV can be pretty snarky and intentionally cause trouble but I will always love her no matter what for her love of animals. Just wish she'd get a cat gosh darn it!!:-) Not that impressed (though I still like her) with Lisa R's daughters modelling storyline. Boring with a capital B....and they aren't even that classically pretty. Seems like every actor/actress/singer's daughter is a model these days. Ho-hum. Getting tired of Dorit's addressing EVERYONE as "my love" too. She is irritating me to no end the more I watch her. For now Teddi is the most normal and grounded, IMO anyway. Kyle too, even with all her family issues.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, January 21, 2018 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dorit is selling her house. Mauricio is her agent. She just had to "slash" the price from $12.75 million to a measly $10.95 million. They've only lived there 4 years, but it's not practical for children. Too many stairs and no grass to play on.

http://www.sfgate.com/realestate/article/Real-Housewife-Dorit-Kemsley-Slashes-Price ...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dorit's house is beautiful, but it isn't practical if you have pets or children. Remember last year when they were having the party and caterers and the guests couldn't get up the driveway? Very un-A-listy... LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Teddi may be an "accountability coach," but you can't force someone to be accountable when they don't think they're in the wrong. They both need to just agree that it was a misunderstanding on the time and MOVE ON! Teddi's making way too big a deal about it. Next time they get together, they need to be absolutely clear about the agreed upon time to meet. I wanted to like her, but she's annoying me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dorit throwing a hissy fit about having to drink wine out of a champagne glass, and then Rinna saying in her interview, "I grew up in Oregon, so I drank most of my alcohol out of a red Solo cup." She just made me love her again a little bit.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I believe Teddi and it was Dorit who brought it up to the others, then Teddi explained. I wish it was on tape. I can't stand Dorit and hope she is done after this season.

Yes, the fit about the glass, also. Seriously snobby! Nice of her to point it out and then lower herself to that standard.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dorit gets pretty aggressive when she drinks. Perhaps she should think about her issues with alcohol? (As she's drinking wine from a wine glass, NOT a champagne flute. Jeez.)

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Dorit is beyond clueless and classless. She thinks saying the "c" word to Camille is upscale? Her bourgeois interior comes out every time she tries to exude elitism. Just looking at her home gave a good indication that her cluelessness knows no bounds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They did have to sell their house because there was no yard for the kids and dogs to play in, didn't she notice that before she bought it? I mean every show I see where people are buying a house talk about needing a yard for their kids and I am pretty sure she had her kids when they moved there.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
They bought the house 6 years ago. Jagger is only 3.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I dislike Dorit even more after this latest episode. She is such a pseudo-snob and extremely rude to boot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, BJM, I thought they had an older kid, my bad. She really is rude, though, so I wonder is she is just totally unaware.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I seriously think she has a problem with alcohol. When your personality turns that ugly when you drink, you have a problem with alcohol. I always liked her. This season not so much.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 30, 2018 - 10:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So PK has never had a birthday !!! Not buying it, when his birthday comes up do they just ignore it? IN the whole time they have been married she never got him a cake and presents to celebrate his birthday.

Or it is they haven't had a over-indulgent, expensive, "make everyone look at me" party?

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
PK is only 50? I find that hard to believe.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It's interesting because some online places say August 1967 and others say August 1947. There is no way that he is 71, but I also find it hard to believe he is only 50.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 31, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It does seem odd that someone with money has never had a birthday party, but you know I'm 58-years-old and I haven't had a birthday party since I was probably 9-10 years old (which is the last time my family had a birthday cake for me). In fact, the first time I had a birthday cake since my childhood I was probably in my 40s and it was a cake that my office bought (but I had to share it with other October birthdays).

In some families, birthdays are not considered a big deal - at all.