TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 24, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through January 24, 2018 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've watched The Putnams when I run across it...although it hasn't made "record series" status. They really are nice people but the parents kind of bug me...always nagging the youngest daughter that she needs to move back home even though she has good reasons for being in her own place with her husband going through medical school a good distance away.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I've been watching "The Disappearance of Maura Murray" on Oxygen. It is very interesting, I wondered what got them looking into it and I guess the anniversary is coming up.

Anyway I was surprised when they said a lot of young women go missing in Vermont, sure would make me reconsider going to Vermont wilderness/ski areas, LOL.

Also, throughout the show they keep talking about how there is no cell service in this one area, and I thought, why don't they put up one of the pine tree looking cell tower. Sure seems odd to not have done that by now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, October 28, 2017 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
HOLY COW....they brought in Allison DuBois, the physic, the real one that, that had a TV shoe, to see what she thinks happened to Maura Murray.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Actually she was played by Patricia Arquette in Medium, a show I still miss.

I read a book by the real psychic.. Interesting work, for sure.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, thanks for the tip of The disappearance of Maura Murray. I watched 2 episodes last night. It took me most of the first episode before I got into it, but now I'm hooked.

It's a strange case. Why won't the cops release the tape of her at the atm? There must have been somebody with her. Her older sister is very strange. Right now I'm thinking she's involved in it or at the very least that she knows more than she's saying. Maybe that's why the father is acting so strange, also.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was ticked at myself for wasting 6 hours on it. It's totally anticlimactic.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, December 02, 2017 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So true Naja, I was quite disappointed.

AND what the heck is this Floribama Shore show, my god it is bad.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I've vacationed in "Floribama" AKA known as Orange Beach Alabama. (well I suppose it's more than just Orange Beach). It absolutely gorgeous. The beaches are pristine. Each visit I've seen dolphins frolicking in the waters. I haven't watched the show but 'll look for it and give it a shot for nothing else but the scenery.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lilfair, I don't recall seeing any scenery. But then again I didn't stay long.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Does anyone ever catch Marriage - Reality Stars? This show is pretty ridiculous, at least to me, but who in hell are these "doctors"? The lady doctor has his fake caring voice, and what kind of name is Dr. Ish.

But I do sometimes catch it because it's like a train wreck and I can't look away, and nothing else of interest is on, LOL.

Of course I am watching DiscoveryID at the same time, hahahaha.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've watched it before...Marriage Boot Camp - Reality Star Edition. These people (a lot of whom aren't actually married) are real train wrecks!

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Ozzy & Jack's World Detour is always very interesting. Jack's daughter, Pearl, is adorable.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I love Ozzy and Jack, Season 2 went by much too fast.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I thought they were supposed to end up in Alaska, not Hawaii. So that was the end? I know it sounded like it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 04, 2018 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, that was the end. They did end their own trip in Alaska, but then they took the family to Hawaii to make up for being away so long without them.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Maybe they'll show it in a future season.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Show what in a future season? The Alaska trip? They showed it in the episode before the Hawaii trip. There were 2 eps back to back, each an hour long. The first was Alaska, the second was Hawaii.

Lyn

08-06-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed Ozzy and Jack's show. I was impressed with Jack in particular, and how game he was to try everything

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
not only in Hollywood and American politics:

for fans of the UK's I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Kiosk Keith was fired due to sexual harassment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/5303291/kiosk-keith-sacked-im-a-celebrity-smacking-girls-bum-drunk/

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Better Late Than Never? I just found it on Hulu and cannot believe that I totally missed the first season. I watch it with my mom and finally caught up on it.
I am totally sure most of it is staged, but omgosh it makes me laugh out loud.
I think Terry Bradshaw and George Foreman are my favorites of the bunch. But I love how Terry and Jeff click and share the same sense of humor.
I always kinda thought that William Shatner was a little uppity, but dang...Anyway LOVE LOVE this show!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
We have thread for it over here in the tv show area. There are a few of us that love this show :-)

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/6465/18122646.html&lm=

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
Thank you Naja!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RelationShep...looks to me like Shep made a bad decision. He should have selected Peyton.

What a rip-off for a show, he picks someone who left....Bella, who has a career she wants to pursue, that doesn't include him.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, January 22, 2018 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching Making a Model with Yolanda Hadid?

It's actually pretty good.

Fan3

07-07-2005

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
Wonder why Yolanda changed her last name? Why is one husband name better than the other.....wasn’t her last husband foster?