TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: TOP CHEF COLORADO : Archive through January 16, 2018 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, December 25, 2017 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
So here is what happened.

Under Bravo on On Demand they have LCK listed separately from Top Chef. Under those tabs (both regular and HD) they only have one episode... the first. But Landi's post made me thinkof clicking on the Top Chef button instead... and there were 2 buttons there... one for season 15 and one for LCK... and all four epis are there. Stupid Comcast. Smart Landi! :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Who was eliminated last night? I fell asleep during Judge's Table right after they named the winner... LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If I have the name correct it was
Rogelio

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I thought Rogelio was eliminated last week?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
.........................No, it was the woman who had black hair and the stand out eye glasses and lipstick. Sorry, I don't know their names yet.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
....................No, it was Tyler the bald chef
1st quick fire was with Curtis Stone and 3 kids
Then the chefs were challenged to cook to their heritage, the fried chicken one.

Tyler and 2 other guys were on the bottom (I think). Tyler was all over the place bemoaning he was a white guy from So Calif .... he decided to throw Swedish meatballs and some other stuff. One guy was really cocky, but he lucked out

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ack! I was catching up on the show last night and I thought they were only up to episode 3. I thought Million Dollar Listing was on last night.

Silly me and the holidays. My sense of time is all screwed up.

And all I have to say is I'm not sad the bald guy left. I'm routing for Brother Luck to win. (If that's his name.)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks!!!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, December 30, 2017 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
i hate when they do it in LCK. I had to go to Bravo to watch it again, they are still stuck on episode 4. Episode 6 isa killer though.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
LCK #6 I watched On Demand, the 3 chefs must cook with Offal...I don’t remember their names... (Lisa? From season 1, she’s pregnant) cooked Chinese dumplings with liver, made a liver sauce...beautiful presentation the dumplings looked perfect.... Kwamie, cooked Puerto Rican, a stew with hearts, Tom commented the hearts were perfect rare, lots of textures, but his presentation in a small bowl didn’t develop flavors as well as a different plate... then the girl who got cut with the farm to table, she cooked poorly in competition but has been winning LCK, she made a Mexican dish...

The twist, whoever wins this comp immediately gets back in the competition. So who walks in with 5 min to go, the current Top Chef contestants and they’re told the twist, they’re shocked to see former vets and don’t want them to win...

3:2:1. Tom tastes and then Padma walks in with the Top Chef coat...

Stay tuned to see who gets to come back in...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
They were back in last week.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sadie, I’m really behind!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to spoil it for you. But it is good.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I was shocked! They had to have more support camping then they showed! I’ve done winter camping, it’s not easy clearing out that heavy snow! Plus, you cannot lay on an air mattress in the cold, without freezing! It’s the way air and cold work, you have to have an insulator between! Not just a sleeping bag, trust me, I found out the hard way!

Love this episode

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was wondering how all their food didn't freeze overnight.

So, I am going to assume production took the food away at night so it wouldn't freeze or attract the bears.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Am I missing something??
On LCK #6 they didn’t show who won at the end.
Tonight’s show started out with Lee Ann and Claudette in a bathroom and no mention of the outcome of LCK. I guess Kwami was eliminated and the 2 women are back in the competition. Lee Ann was experiencing a little altitude sickness and with her being pregnant she went to the ER to be checked out. I thought only one was coming back into the competition.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 1:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, you missed last weeks show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 3:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it was stupid to subject them to even more altitude, especially so early in the season.

I would have enjoyed Leanne being there longer.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I hate these challenges where they are cooking outside in the elements. Most of these chefs own their own restaurant and would never cook outside in the wilderness. It's just like several years ago when they had the finalists perform Olympic-style challenges before the cook-off. TPTB caught a lot of shit for that so I'm surprised that they had them cooking out in the snow last week.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I saw last week’s show and LCK #6. I saw where Padma walked in with the chef’s white coat.

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Did you see them cooking in the snow? At that point, the 2 were already back in the competition.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Jag. LCK#6 ended there, in LCK, the Top Chef contestants came to watch the last 5 min. That’s where the start of the show began...Tom eliminated Kwamie, then said he couldn’t chose, so both were back in..

Grooch, bears are a real thing outdoors, so you’re right, there were a lot of shots from chaos to relaxation (the camp chairs) had to have been lots of production involvement

At one point when (Tanya maybe..there were 2 women who said they don’t do camping, never been in a sleeping bag). Anyway I wondered if anyone would sleep in the car! I’ve been known to do that when an unexpected snow hit!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, January 12, 2018 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Thank you, I guess I missed the part where Kwami was eliminated. I was really hoping he would get back in.
Lee Ann decided to leave the competition because of the altitude sickness and her being pregnant. Smart move. Her baby comes first.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
News about chef Fatima Ali

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/top-chef-season-15-contestant-fatima-ali-diagnosed-with-cancer

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Bleepity bleep cancer! Good for her being positive, and she’s right, she may have to be a spokesperson! My friend (who helped me through my cancer battle) can’t take marijuana because of allergies... she’s so restricted with her allergies,

I’m really enjoying this season Fatima