TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Seeking Sister Wife

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Seeking Sister Wife users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through January 27, 2019Missy225 01-27-19  12:32 pm
Archive through April 08, 2019Missy225 04-08-19  7:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Sunday, April 14, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
What? Vanessa left Demitri and Ashley?? Anybody know why - other than the obvious reasons?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 12:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I had to go google & there is nothing about Vanessa leaving Demitri/Ashley. I'm anxious to know more. That Paige is a trip. Her & Bernie have no business looking for this life style because Paige is too controlling & no other woman will want to be part of that. So glad that Brandy was there & got her closure.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 1:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
It was a small note at the end of the show tonight that Vanessa left them.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I fell asleep just after 10 PM....after all that hoopla Vanessa split ........I should not be surprised but I am. She probably wants Dimitri all to herself and Ashley ain't gonna let that happen.
Paige should not be in a polygamous marriage and brandy should be glad she does not have to be bothered.
Please no further discussion on the woman who was so mean to the Aldredge's.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Bernie looks so foolish with that shoe polish on his hair. I haven’t watched all of it but if Vanessa left she was probably in it for the fame and money.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 15, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
It would be awfully hard to live under Ashley's rules and I think we all know that she rules that home. I hope it wasn't for attention of television, I like Vanessa. She seemed genuine.

Paige is a piece of work and Bernie, oh Bernie with your Just for Men look, he just wants another woman. He was so busted last night and you could tell that Brandy was not lying. They need to just move on and forget the whole second wife thing. It will never work.

I read that the Aldredge guy, can't think of his name, actually has another wife and 8 kids with her. They never got divorced and I am really not sure of their marital situation now.

The other family are so boring and really, who cares what they do.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 1:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Boy Vanessa didn't last long! LOL
Her personality when the show first started was so strong and independent and she changed through the filming, with the crying and being so emotional. It seemed off to me for being so "happy".

What a crazy show!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Mamie I T A agree that Ashley wears the pants in that family. Vanessa needs those 2 like she needs a hole in her head.I like her but feel like she may have been seeking fame. Did you notice how Ashley literally "dismissed " the young lady that Dimitri slept with ? That was when I realized that she was a force to be reckoned with.

I laugh at how almost everything I hear about the "other family " is that they are boring.I never actually looked at the hubby's face until 3 episodes or so in and he is not a bad looking man.... but nutty idea on marriage in my opinion.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
They both had a comment and Vanessa said she loved the Snowden’s but had to think about herself and she loved herself too so therefore had to leave. The Dnowdens replied basically-that they understood and will miss her. I’d like to know the real story. The boring family ,the wife with the shorter hair is beautiful. The crazy lady that duped the Aldridge’s acts as if she’s on drugs, seriously.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Bernie has passed away from a heart attack at 41 yrs of age. TMZ.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Wow. So young! This article says heart attack and heat stroke while out on a bike ride.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bernie-mcgee-seeking-sister-wife-dies_n_5d08a75fe4b0886dd15e7662

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No one watching this season?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 27, 2021 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 28, 2021 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Just once, I’d really like to see a woman who has plural husbands.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 28, 2021 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto. But that would confound the patriarchy. ;)

Starr

07-09-2005

Saturday, May 29, 2021 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I actually laughed when the girl Sideon (?) was dating said she might want to keep herself open for multiple husbands. Lol I thought to myself "maybe in another fifty years"

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, May 30, 2021 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And she didn’t seem quite on board about the guys ready-made family. Hopefully she will be a force to be reckoned with. I get cult like vibes from him or maybe brainwashed vibes from Sideon. The couple is a bit off. All the couples( actually trios) seem strange.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, May 30, 2021 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Did you all read where the blonde women from S Africa is claiming abuse from The Snowden’s? I saw it on TMZ.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, June 01, 2021 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Ewww, she was trying to get a restraining order against both of them because he choked her and hit her head on the headboard during sex but he had it thrown out because he produced texts where she said she liked being choked during sex. Makes me watch this show in a whole new light. She put that he was her husband and that Ashley was someone who lived with them and tried to get a restraining order against Ashley for shoving her when she was trying to leave the home.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, June 08, 2021 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Garrick and Dimitri are simply incredible.
However all the issues with Garrick could have been avoided if Danielle had told him NO to plural marriage up front and divorced him with the intent of ending her relationship with him.
On the 6/7 show in an awkward moment Roberta is at the pool takes off her swim suit cover…..looking smoking hot. Instantly Danielle pulls off her cover as if to say…..”see I look good too”. All of this in front of Dannielle’s parents who also traveled to Mexico. This show makes me cringe.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, June 22, 2022 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No one’s watching? Meh, a couple of the men…actually most of them, are not even doing it for religious reasons. They just want an extra side piece. I just can’t imagine why these women would do this. I want to see a woman with two husbands.

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
Lake, I am ashamed to say I am watching. It's a train wreck to be sure. I want to shake these women.. It's probably not nice to say but I suspect they all have low self esteem. Why else would they put up with it? Agreed, brother husbands would be nice to see.
I have actually started to follow the Winder family ( from last season) on Facebook . They are genuinely good people.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I think the couple from Texas, their daughter hit the nail on the head when she said it doesn’t seem like you love stepMom enough if you are looking to add another woman.

Pamplemousse

09-28-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamplemousse a private message Print Post    
You're right. She's an astute young lady.

I notice weird details, have you noticed when they list Taryn. Marcus and India the letters TMI are on screen? Sums it up wrll

Starr

07-09-2005

Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately, I'm still watching too. It just amazes me every episode. If only there was *one* family where the genders are reversed...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: