TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 16, 2018 and ...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Archive through January 16, 2018 and 2019 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Good first show. Some of my favorite people are back and some of my least favorite...still like Kelly, still dislike Ken (although he isn't as annoying as he used to be, or at least he's trying not to be as annoying). I thought both teams turned out nice designs, although I think Merline's winning was just weird...I thought the seam that went across the breasts was weirdly placed and it wasn't lying smoothly.

Knew Casanova would be leaving.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I didn't realize this was on last night, but then I woke up at 3ish and flipped the channels, found it and watched.

It was pretty much a given that Casanova wasn't going to make it.

But I missed the beginning, how did they make the distinction between newbies (was that what they were called?) and Veterans.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think the Veterans had appeared in previous "all-star" seasons.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That is exactly right.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, that makes sense. thanks.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Oh I missed it. Have to find it and set the DVR

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm glad that they recognized Michael C. success. I always liked his designs although I wouldn't be able to wear them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wasnt one of the designers on this season really mean to Michael during his season??

I have always loved Michael

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Michael Costello may be one of the most successful designers out there that did NOT win Project Runway. What I love about Michael's clothes is they are very wearable - I just can't afford them.

Pamy, I can't answer that question without seeing a banner. I do remember during his season a couple of the women questioned Michael's "sewing abilities." Well, I guess the joke is on them.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was thinking it was Josh but it was 2 girls, forgot their names. Didnt Josh and someone fight during his season?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I googled, it was Josh that was so nasty to becky and bert

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think it was Ivy and Gretchen who accused Michael of cheating and using double sided tape on his model and his dress. They told the producers the next day, but it was to late to do anything about it, IF it was true.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nearly all the designers Michael's season didn't think he was a good designer. Mondo didn't become friendly with him until they worked together. No one but Casanova was happy for him when he won a challenge.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, January 06, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ahhh yes it is all coming back to me now ty!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember a double-sided tape incident, but I don't remember if it involved Michael C.

Yeah it was Ivy and Gretchen. They were two nasty pieces of work.

And Sunnyday... the joke is on all of them from Michael's season. He's by far the most successful.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, January 07, 2018 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Ivy was the one who accused Michael of the tape incident. I think she did it after she was eliminated and came to help the remaining designers. The designers were always making snide remarks in the lounge about him when Michael was still on the runway. During the team challenge they all threw him under the bus even though he had immunity. Heidi and the other judges were losing their patience with them for choosing Michael even though he couldn't go home. That was also the challenge that Tim read them the riot act for blindly following Gretchen.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... most of that is coming back to me. I do remember Tim reading them the riot act.

And where are Ivy and Gretchen now... LOL

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Saturday, January 13, 2018 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
interesting show. i didn't think that the fall team was that much better than spring. I thought flo's dress should have won.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hated to see Kelly go, because I just love her, but can't disagree with their decision. Her outfit didn't meet the criteria (which I thought was totally stupid...what is the point of distressed clothes?).

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
This was one of my least favorite episodes. The only design that I liked was Anthony's.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I agree Roxip, the challenge was a waste of time and fabric.
I think the distressed look is terribly tacky.

They also need to get rid of Alyssa Milano, blech, what a terrible host. And so badly dressed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Alyssa Milano is the absolute worst of the worst. I have complained about her hosting since her first season. She has zero style and she's just awful at hosting.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Awww.... I like Alyssa Milano because she has no talent but somehow managed to get this gig and keep it.

Gives the rest of us regular people hope. :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
her fake ass voice gets on my nerves!

Anthony cracks me up!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But Anthony and the torch.. That was golden!