TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 15, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through January 15, 2018 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So Jax slept with Faith. Huh. Is anybody else not shocked? Brittany deserves better. He's such a tool.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Babyjaxmom, so I am confused, above it says they did break up, was that after filming of this show?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
From what I have gathered, they tried to stay together, did the filming of their show and then shortly after that they broke up. Then their show aired, that's why I never saw an episode, I didn't believe they were still together so it seemed stupid.

And who is Faith?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Faith used to be one of the waitresses at Sur. She is a very pretty African American girl who was friends with Lala. I gather from this episode (since they subtitled her as a "Former Waitress at SUR") that she's moved on. Expect to see Jax deny, deny, deny (like he did with Kristen) and finally admit towards the end of the season. He's such a jerk to Brittany anyway. She deserves better.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 08, 2017 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Sheena is already talking about getting married again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, I can't wait to see what this is about.

Xanadude‏ @XanadudeEarth2
12m12 minutes ago
More
PEE ON THE STICK! PEE ON THE STICK! #PumpRules

OH my....When one's bisexual male hustler may have gotten an elder care giver pregnant whilst trysting in front of said elder, what is the proper etiquette when feigning surprise at a positive pregnancy test? And should one tip more upon his next visit? Asking for a friend. #PumpRules

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahah....

Pi‏ @DLuxPi
59m59 minutes ago
More
#TomsTears through his #manmakeup are everything. Thank god he opted for waterproof mascara or he’d look like Courtney Love at a derby party. @PumpRules

Ashley Reid‏ @AshleyJayReid

Stassi’s spray tan hands are a close second

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 11, 2017 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So Tom is invited to 2 birthday parties, Sheena's and some other guys, without Katie. And no one says a thing about maybe there is a reason why Katie doesn't get invited.

And at least this time Jax admitted cheating instead of denying it forever, LOL. And of course, he cheated, he wanted out of that relationship.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who's toes did Jax suck? Faith's or the elderly lady's. I'm confused.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I guess it pays well to be repulsive. Thats how I feel when I see most of these folks on screen. Repulsed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, LMAO, I saw him on WWHL and he says he didn't even know the elderly women was there so I suspect he sucked Faith's toes. My question has always been, why would Faith want to have sex with him, LOL.

Oh and he said on the show that whole episode was months ago and he and Brittany are back together and doing fine....I find that hard to believe. And didn't see her in the audience either.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dipo, there is a story going "around" that production is forcing them to stay together for public appearances because they don't want it "spoiled" while the show is airing that they split up. How true that story is could be anyone's guess but it wouldn't surprise me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If Brittany goes back to Jax after him cheating and having a pregnancy scare with Faith, she's a lot dumber than I thought she was. He'll never change. She deserves better. I felt so bad for her. #BeenThere

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lexiegirl that wouldn't surprise me since they invested so much money in that spin off.

Babyjaxmom, I am hoping her mother will talk her out of Jax. I had heard, but I can't remember where, that she had permanently moved back to Kentucky.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 29, 2017 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are his parents in town, I don't remember him talking about them?

kristen doute 🦒Verified account @kristendoute
19m19 minutes ago
More
I can’t imagine what it’s like to lose a parent. Please keep Jax and his family in your prayers. 🙏🏼

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, January 01, 2018 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think his dad lived in Florida. He passed away a few days ago, and now everyone's rallying around Jax. Including Brittany.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vanderpump-rules-star-jax-taylor-thanks-girlfriend-brittany-cartwright-after-father-death-photo

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 02, 2018 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tom Schwartz definitely has a problem with alcohol if he keeps getting so drunk he can't remember what he did. And he thinks that's an excuse for his behavior! "I don't remember." That will most likely cost him his partnership with LVP (if she's smart), if not his marriage.

And what the heck was James doing drinking absinthe with Jax? I thought he was supposed to be sober?

These people are all a hot mess.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Funny to see Stassi realize what is it to actually work and do a job well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 08, 2018 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why in the world would you do a housewarming party with the man who cheated on you....why aren't you either leaving for Kentucky or moving in with one of the other girls.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Because Brittany has gone "Hollywood" and she loves the cameras.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well they are no longer "together" and are back to being just friends.

Vanderpump Rules @PumpRules
3m3 minutes ago
More
Was Robert Over Scheana’s Self-Absorption and Delusions?? #pumprules #vanderpumprules #wwhl #rhobh #rhony

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Unbelievable, well not really, just amazing that Jax can actually believe this...

Mame @mamecastle
1h1 hour ago
More
Jax: Just because I (edit) another girl then told her that you're fat, we don't have sex because I can't stand the sight of you & we'll never get married & have kids, IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO BE MAD AT ME IN MY OWN HOUSE! Make me a sandwich. #pumprules

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL....Abby Gardner Verified account @abbygardner
7m7 minutes ago
More
Who knew Lala was going to end up being my favorite person this season on @PumpRules?!?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Katie Ervin @kt_ervin
51m51 minutes ago
More
Yeah let's not use faith (😜!) and the power of forgiveness to mask being sadly and blindly committed to someone who clearly doesn't give a shit about you, let alone respect you.
#reallysad #VanderpumpRules @PumpRules

KamieK ❤ 🇺🇸 @01Kamie
Jan 8
More
Sheana wont hear anything thats gonna take her outta that house in Beverly Hills. #VanderpumpRules

Jones @anneboleynwins
2h2 hours ago
More
Brittney...sweetie...you have an actual recording of him saying he won’t marry you. Not heresay. ACTUAL RECORDING. 🤦🏻‍♀️ #VanderpumpRules #PumpRules

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Candy Washington @candywashington
24m24 minutes ago

He cheated multiple times, lied, called her fat, said he would never marry her, never have kids with her, screams/swears at her, says he's not attracted to her, and he has a history of this type of abuse. It's time to get real and wake up. GOD also gave us a brain.