TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 23, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through December 23, 2017 users admin

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
When is RHNJ starting the new season Lexie?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They are still filming (but they should be wrapped up soon - then they film the "talking heads" and final editing). I'm going to say some time in the fall.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
!@#$%^&*&*O(O)O[;.'-098 = Marameko cussing

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, Danielle and Tre are very good friends now. They patched up their differences and have become yoga buddies.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Good, but there is something about her that find annoying. IMHO Danielle and Jacqueline are just useless.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I would rather have Danielle come back than Jacqs. I think Jacqs is crazy. Every season she has an issue where she is "boycotting" something or another. One year she didn't go to the reunion so they shit-canned her after that season. Then they brought her back last season, and she boycotted the "finale" so they shit-canned her again. They need to leave Jacqs on couch where she belongs.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
SO no Jacqs this year ????I bet they could use the $$. I still feel sorry for her little boy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
No Jacqs... she got kicked to the curb right after the last reunion finished airing. It sounds like her and Christopher could really use the money, but her crazy gets in the way and she doesn't show up to complete her contractual filming obligations.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It doesn't surprise me, but it looks like Joe is going to be deported after all. But, hey, Italy is not such a bad place to be.

Joe Giudice says prison won’t let him enter alcohol treatment

quote:

Joe Giudice said authorities at Fort Dix are using a detainer placed on him by Immigration and Customs Enforcement as a reason to exclude him from the prison’s treatment program, according to a court filing Friday.

Inmates at the prison can’t join the program if a detainer prevents completion of the community treatment aspect, according to the Bureau of Prisons’ website. Giudice is to be deported to his native Italy after completing his 41-month sentence under federal immigration laws.

So, not being able to do the program means he has to do that extra year in jail.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't see Tre uprooting those girls and moving to Italy - but stranger things have happened.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 19, 2017 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I had bought an US Magazine at Boston Logan Airport but haven't had a chance to read it. They had a cover story about how Theresa and Joe were getting divorced (AGAIN). Not sure how true it is.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I gave up on RHONJ years ago but, after someone I follow on IG mentioned it, I watched the first episode of this season.

All I can say is who on earth is this Siggy woman?! Yikes! What an ego.

I read back in this thread a bit and saw no mention of her. Has she always been cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rieann, Siggy invented Cocoa Puffs. She's a self-proclaimed "relationship expert" (she has absolutely no training whatever). She may be one of the most annoying people on the HW. A lot of fans that watch NJ were kind of surprised that Andy brought her back because she adds nothing to the show and the only person that likes her is Delores.

I was embarrassed for everyone at that table in NY Prime when she went in there screaming like a banshee at the guests.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
She's scary! She was just saying a bunch of cliche self help lines when "saving" those women from themselves. I hope she doesn't get paid to speak. Ugh!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Siggy invented Cocoa Puffs

Haha! Glad my assessment was right. Thanks, Lexie. Yes! the restaurant entrance was sooooo embarrassing.

Jenjackso, I agree. Her cliche "help" was so cringe worthy.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I thought I'd take a peek as I gave up on this last season. What a gag worthy ep. I'm sorry for Tre losing her mom. But one clip about it would have been enough. the rest was just cringe worthy to borrow a phrase from Rieann. And Danielle Staub. geesh, I'm out.

Ps and Siggy is buds with Kim D another whackjob

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Siggy is unbelievably loud and obnoxious. I have to turn the volume wayyy down when she is on.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I had to drop NJ and now I see at the reunion Danielle does not have a seat. What happened is she gone already ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 07, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Danielle is only a FOTH.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, December 21, 2017 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I worry about Siggy. She doesn't seem too stable. No, we don't all have trigger words.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Siggy is absolutely insufferable. And she passes herself off as a "relationship expert" when all she does is repeat idioms that we've all heard hundreds of times.

And don't get me started that her degree is in communications... LOL

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
I can not believe Siggy has actual people that would come to her seminars after watching this season. She is all about her....not a good look.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, December 22, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Siggy is completely unhinged imo.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, it gets even better (or worse) with regard to Siggy. They just filmed the reunion and evidently Margaret "brought receipts" to the reunion proving that Siggy was behind hundreds of online stalkers harassing Margaret. These people that Siggy got involved with are like "stalkers for hire." How much of this will be shown on the reunion remains to be seen, but Siggy has now been fired.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, December 23, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! It reminds me of "Thunderdome" with Tamara from RHOC. Bravo shouldn't allow this type of garbage to happen.

I'm down to only watching N.Y. and Beverly Hills.