TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Little Women

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Little Women users admin

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I really enjoy this franchise. The current episodes focus on Terra Jole from Little Women: LA renovating her new home with her husband Joe.
The design team is really awful. I would have fired the designer after the first day. She definitely has no clue about working with little people and her condescending comments are just so unprofessional.

Zgoodgirl

08-22-2003

Tuesday, January 09, 2018 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zgoodgirl a private message Print Post    
I always looked for a Little Women thread, but never saw one on here. Unfortunately, I am not a Terra or Joe fan and won't watch the renovating show, I do watch all the others.
I like Atlanta and Dallas better than LA. And even though some of the drama is over the top, it is my guilty pleasure.
Glad to see a thread here!

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I'm not a big fan of Terra or Joe also, but thought it would be interesting to see the renovation of a home trying to meet little people needs. I could not get over how frustrating this had to have been for them. I was blown away how the designer was so clueless and insensitive and tried to blame Terra for being "nitpicky" when she simply wants a house that she and her family can enjoy. The video clearly shows she just ignored what they wanted in favor of her design vision. She should not be a designer or in business.
I really like the franchise, but can't really get into the Atlanta one much. I miss the New York cast and hoping they come back soon.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Thursday, February 22, 2018 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Love the Little Women LA, they are very entertaining. I really like Terra, Joe and their sweet little girl (Penny) and boy (I can't remember his name right now...sorry Terra and Joe). When is their show on please? I always watch them when they are on TV.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, April 18, 2018 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Interesting Briana finally figured out Matt was a total sleaze, he may even be more a freak than anyone even realized.

http://people.com/tv/little-women-la-briana-renee-divorce-restraining-order/

Loyolamom09

03-06-2016

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loyolamom09 a private message Print Post    
I don’t watch but ran across this article.

'Little Women: Atlanta' star pleads guilty to killing Coast Guardsman

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/24/little-women-atlanta-star-pleads-guilty-to-killing-coast-guardsman/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! I thought this was Little Women, the PBS series. Lol!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I don't watch the Atlanta one because those women are nuts, but I sure hope she gets more than a year sentence, that seems awfully light for killing someone while drunk.

Hahahahahahahaha Grooch.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Lol, me too, Grooch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Same here. I became annoyed way back when all the drama started and never watched after that.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Watching the LA group, the woman they got to replace Briana is nothing but a straight up bully. Not only should the show drop Mika as a cast member, but YouTube should be careful on what reality people are getting money from their channel.
Mika thought it would be a HILARIOUS prank to pee in Tonya's margarita. Apparently, she didn't actually do it (I'm not convinced), but pretended she did. She said she did it because Tonya was being grumpy and she would get a lot of views for her YouTube channel. Not a single person thought it was funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 21, 2018 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, Northwestblonde, I saw a bit of the shows last night and I was appalled.

Mika thinks she is cute and funny and she is just awful, I can't believe they brought her into the show, she doesn't contribute anything but being a "mean girl".

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Friday, June 22, 2018 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
There's something wrong with her. She has no empathy or ability/desire to understand her actions. She just has this almost ghoulish smile that is starting to become creepy.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: