TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 20, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through December 20, 2017 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 6:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
For Bette Davis to have been in that movie she must have been in in dire straits for $$$$$$.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, May 19, 2017 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
She was in a lot of cappy movies towards the end of her career.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think she was just grateful to still be working. And Escape from Witch Mountain was a Disney movie, right? No shame in that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 28, 2017 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Here is a blog from one of my favorite snarkiest bloggers regarding Yolanda's new book.

David Foster Was Fed Up With Yolanda Too... LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 28, 2017 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thank God the blogger read the book so we don't have to. Thanks for the link!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what I was thinking too, Grooch. I read an article yesterday that said Yolanda's marriage was already on the skids when she agreed to be on RHOBH. She wanted the money so she could be financially independent when they split. Just reading the article, I can see why David got tired of her and all her wacko (and expensive) treatments. I would never buy her book. I was tired of her a long time ago.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember when they split up David said he spent almost $5 million for treatments and charter planes for Yolanda because none of her whackadoodle treatments were covered under insurance - not to mention that she was flying all over the world for these unconventional treatments (in a private jet).

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I read that David is dating Elizabeth Hurley.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2017 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Amazon's ranking of her book right now:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#6 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Specific Groups > Special Needs

#23 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Rich & Famous

#29 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Professionals & Academics > Medica

Now, I stopped equating how good a book actually is to how high it is on the NYT best seller list. In fact, if it does make it on their list, it usually sucks.

Lexiegirl, I'm putting you in charge of seeing if it makes it on their list when it comes out. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 30, 2017 - 4:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
***ooOOoof***

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 4:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Don't ask me why, but I thought of Yolanda the other day. So, I googled her to see what was going on with her.

Her book is out, and i can't believe it is number 104 on Amazon. Ugh!

Anyway, here is an article on her. Very telling that she said that David didn't want to spend any money on her kids. I'm not sure I buy that. It probably has to do with what kinds of things she wanted to buy for the kids. When Bruce Jenner married what's her name, he told her ex to not worry about alimony, and he took care of the kids financially.

Here's the link.

Yolanda Hadid Finding Love Again; Calls Out Kyle Richards For Ignoring Her Crisis; Would’ve Stuck By David If He Were Ill

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 16, 2017 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch I have a hard time believing much of what Yolanda says, she has a weird interpretation of things.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Why would David support Yolanda's children? Muhammed Hadid is their father. He's wealthier than all of them put together. It is kind of weird that David Foster and Muhammed are best friends.

Also, the fact that David shelled out $5 million cash for Yolanda's whackadoodle treatments all around the world might have something to do with it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I dont know, but she seems bitter about it, otherwise, why bring it up?

Did he feel that Muhammad should pay for college, cars and other big expenses, or was he cheap and felt that he should get part of the child support payments to cover food, clothes and utilities?

Or did she bring it up so she can continue playing victim? "Oh, poor me. I have to struggle to survive to support my lavish lifestyle." type of thing.

The fact that she had to struggle to protect her kids privacy on the show is a lie. She wanted to promote them to start their careers. She's the one always posting pictures of them on Instagram.

Yolanda just annoys me. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Those kids used to split their time between Yolanda and Muhammed before they all moved to NYC. Why wouldn't Muhammed pay for their college (which all three of them blew off for a modeling career), cars and other expenses? David has his own children from previous marriages. I'm with David on this. It was not his responsibility to support another billionaire's children.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree. He spent $5 mill on their mother's "whackadoodle treatments all around the world." I understand why he was tired of it. If she were legitimately ill and seeking reasonable (traditional) healthcare, he might not have gotten so tired of it all. But none of that stuff she was doing was covered by insurance. I'm sure it got old.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, September 20, 2017 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I don't want to support anything that Yolanda does but I will say that some things that other countries have for treatments are taking so long to get approved by the FDA here that we have pooled money to help families get cancer treatments in both Germany and Mexico, where they have more advanced options than what is available in the U.S. Again, not supporting Yolanda but "traditional" healthcare in the U.S. is behind the times.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
If you watched "Dallas Buyers Club" (awesome movie, by the way!) you'll know that unfortunately the FDA is all about money.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And we see that Kyle still thinks her stuff doesn't stink, unbelievable. And Dorit, OMG, give it a rest on being the best Mom ever.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have never heard that LisaV goes riding every morning.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who does Kyle think likes turbulence on a plane.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And what the heck is with these adult women wearing stupid looking pigtails. So odd, but at least Erika's were fancy.

Camille is looking good, was surprised to see her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, did these women forget their pants, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And I swear how is it that these women don't have a clue how to fake that they like each other. I had to do that every hour of every day in the workplace.

There were plenty of people I didn't like and I still had to get along and be with them all the time.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 - 2:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dipo, was there a new episode last night?