TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 05, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through December 05, 2017 users admin

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Kitchen staff were hilarious 😂❤️ I found James and jax's interaction really funny last night. I think Ariannas high horse will be shot down next season. I also think that Sheena starts a lot of things behind the scenes when they are off camera and that's why the three were so confused. Sheena likes to make herself look good in front of the camera.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_three, I don't think Scheena "starts things." Scheena is a people pleaser. She wants to be friends with everyone and wants everyone to like her. That's why she had such a hard time with Stassi, Katie and Kristin's vendetta against Lala. She just wants to get along with everyone. I don't blame her. They really went out of their way to be hateful.

Tom of Tom/Arianna is correct in that the three girls, Katie-Kristen-Stassi, never take any accountability for their actions.

I 100% agree! I don't think Tom & Arianna are on a "high horse." I just think they're a lot more mature than the Hateful Three, and they just can't believe how much energy those girls put into hating on other people. Stassi, Katie and Kristin need to grow up.

And what on earth does Brittney see in Jax? He is just so despicable every time he opens his mouth. He says such awful things and never supports her! She should have been long gone by now.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, April 04, 2017 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
When Stassi, Katie, & Kristen don't like someone, they make it their mission to bring them down. Unless they can get EVERYbody to hate them, it's not good enough. Jax is the same way.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I do think it is odd that Stassi believes everyone must like her, very self-centered. Has anyone ever told her that "it's not always about you"?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have barely seen anything yet, but I already agree with Shay, you are still married....work through that before you start dating again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I still don't think that Katie/Tom are solid enough to make it work, hope I am wrong, but they are still arguing about how the whole Vegas girl thing went down. Doesn't sound solved to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Now here is Mike Shay...so they are not officially divorced yet.

He has always said that she never listens, and the things we saw, she didn't listen.

And it is not surprising that they didn't make it because everything was always "all about Sheena", even the wedding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am amazed at how much these people "butt into" each other's lives...I don't give opinions or advice unless I am specifically asked. These women think it is their job to fix each others lives.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 17, 2017 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was very telling to me that Sheena was doing her makeup during the interview, glad that LVP called her on it.

I think that Shay is better without Sheena, it never seemed like a match to me.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
I really felt sorry for Shay last night. I know there's probably much more to the story, but it's felt like everything aired was Scheana trying to make more for the cameras. Asking for a divorce while filming seemed to showcase that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree Northwestblonde.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
If Stasi, Kristen and Katie were so bad to sheena why were they the ones that went to her during the break not Arianna. Tom s and Arianna are really not my favorites. I liked him better when he wasn't with her. She is so selfish. Very cold like Erica from rhobh

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I don't like Tom and Arianna at all. They do think they're 'better' than the others. Sandoval creeps me out. His looks, his voice, his actions... Yuck!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Mom of three, I suspect they went to her because they keep wanting her to believe they are her friend. It was Optics, they want it to look like they care.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
TMZ says Sheena has to pay Mike 50000 in the divorce.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised. She probably makes a lot more money than him. I have a friend who's going through a divorce, and she just had to give her soon-to-be-ex nearly $100k to buy him out of their house. Ouch.

Susieqok

07-20-2010

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susieqok a private message Print Post    
their joint bank account had 1000 in it, where do you think they put their money from the show. I would say they do not believe in savings....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well they somehow had an expensive wedding, live in a nice apartment, and rents aren't cheap down in LA. I seem to recall that they have nice cars so they are socking away money somewhere.

Didn't Sheena say he took $7000 from their savings account? They all live a nice life so they are making some money and the smart ones are putting it away somewhere.

Plus don't forget all those "cash" tips they get from working at Sur, those probably don't wind up in a bank, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jax and Brittany have their own spinoff, "Jax & Brittany Take Kentucky" that premiers on Aug. 23rd. I've also been reading that they broke up and are living separately, which I'm surprised took so long. He really treats her terribly, despite saying she's the "best thing that ever happened to me."

I think this show was filmed back in the spring. They're currently filming Vanderpump Rules, which comes out later this year.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vanderpump-rules-jax-brittany-take-kentucky-premiere-date-trailer

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, where did you read that Jax and Brittany split up? I saw a picture of her in Vegas with the girls about a month ago. I need some tea!!!!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Think this is where I saw it a couple of days ago.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/08/18/jax-brittany-split/

If you just Google "Jax and Brittany split," you will get multiple hits. Most of them seem to have the opinion that they are just pretending to be together until their show comes out. Personally, I've always thought she must be dumb as a rock to stay with a guy who treats her so poorly. He really is a tool.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here's another one:

http://radaronline.com/videos/jax-taylor-split-brittany-cartwright-break-up-vanderpump-rules/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks BJM - I read AATT every day. I don't know how I missed that item.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 21, 2017 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I follow them on Facebook, so it popped right out at me!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 05, 2017 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess the new show has started....

Zack Thomas‏
@zackery_thomas
18h18 hours ago
More
Sometimes I think @scheana starts drama with @MusicKillsKate and @stassi just to stay relevant. Maybe I'm but it's just an observation I had. #PumpRules