TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 16, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through November 16, 2017 users admin

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
I really thought Drew was leaving last night. I think he was quite surprised when he made the finals. I like Drew but the others danced better than he did the past few weeks. I guess while Victoria had the appealing back story, her ESPN followers didn't come out in large numbers to vote for her. HGTV has a huge audience and I guess they voted for Drew.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have never had cable, but if I'm near cable, the first thing I turn on is HGTV. Bonus if there's a Property Brothers marathon. So, his following is really huge.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping for a mirrorball for Jordan & Lindsay. If it were Frankie or Lindsey, it would be OK. The only time I've seen the Property Brothers is on Rachael Ray. Looks like Drew does have a big following. If he doesn't go next and especially if Jordan goes before him, it would be a travesty.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree with Mame. I do enjoy them all at this point but would be thrilled with a Frankie win!!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With Victoria gone, whatever.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Finally got to watch last night's show. I don't understand how Drew is still there. He obviously has a huge fan base.
I love Frankie's attitude and he really tries and is having a good time and........he's pretty good but I Jordan. I'm hoping for him to win.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, true dat Jordan doesn't have ballroom experience but none of them do - but he still has "dance" experience. This has happened in past seasons where they cast someone with dance experience and they go on to win.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Heather Morris was a professional dancer who danced with Maks. She was phenomenal but lost.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Exactly. They don't always win. Heather was out disappointingly early. And all of the ice skaters -- that is basically dancing on ice!
Jordan for the win! He's such a joy to watch. I had no idea who he was but he won me over with everything about him.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah I figure Jordan will take home the mirror ball.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Heather Morris was before I started watching DWTS.

Even if Jordan doesn't have ballroom dancing experience, he does have the discipline, the ability to dance difficult moves and the musicality, which is an advantage that no one else this season had. That is why if I was voting, I would vote for anyone but him. I hate it when someone has an advantage in their favor in a competition like this.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Jordan for the Mirror Ball. He is a joy to watch. Love him.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Jordan for the Mirror Ball. He is a joy to watch. Love him. And Lindsay.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I thought Heather Morris was last season? Or the season prior to that.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Heather was on last season.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Because of the nature of the show, the person being eliminated being half judges points and half viewer votes, there is not just one way to have an advantage. Athletes have an advantage because of their work ethic and agility. Actors have an advantage because of their ability to sell a dance and connect with the audience. That's important because if a dance is remembered well, that person tends to not get a lot of votes. So yes, Jordan has dance experience, but that does not mean he will win. Like you guys mentioned, it did not do Heather Morris any good.

This is a real feel good season finale. I think Drew is going to get 4th, and I'd be perfectly happy if Jordan, Lindsey, or Frankie win.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd like Jordan to win. The Lindsey with Mark, I don't know whether I missed part of her story (in which case I'm going to sound really callous), always seems to be talking about having to be strong emotionally over something or other, but which she doesn't specify, or at least doesn't specify clearly enough for me to care about. So I'd rather have Jordan who's equally skilled and so enthusiastic about anything.

I really like Frankie, but he's not as good as those two, and Drew should be fourth.

Did something bad/sad happen to Lindsey that I missed?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Lindsey had anorexia.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Figure skaters and even ice dancers would argue that what they do is not much like dancing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Good grief... how did I forget someone from last season. She must have been "unmemorable."

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I remember Heather Morris because I adored her on Glee. She actually was an amazing dancer, but then again she should have been because her original profession was as a dancer.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
After the Glee mention, I remember her clearly now. She is an amazing dancer.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Yes she is, and she was so joyful to be back dancing after having had two babies that it was fun to see.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I never watched Glee so maybe that's why I don't remember her.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Understandable. That's like those Real Housewives women and models...I never have a clue who they are.