TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 13, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through November 13, 2017 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
My feeling is you have three pairs now-

Lindsey and Jordan (one of which is almost certain to be the winner- it'd be a complete shock if one of them go the next two weeks barring a disaster or something screwing happening)

Victoria and Frankie (who likely are the favorites for the last finals spot and could win if things go right, but also could go the next two weeks)

Drew and TO (who probably are the next two out in some order, but still have an outside shot of getting to the finals- though winning is probably out of reach)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I would probably substitute Victoria with Drew...although I also think TO has "name recognition" which might make him do an end run.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And TO has really improved over the past few weeks. Drew still dances like a scarecrow. A wooden scarecrow.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I want Frankie in the finals!!! I love Drew too but dancing is not up to the others.

Frankie and Jordan final 2 for me

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I still enjoy Victoria more.

Interesting that Val admitted that this is first for him.. A partner who isn't a dancer.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm on board with a Frankie Jordan final 2!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just can't get on board with Jordan in the F2. I absolutely hate when they cast people with dancing experience. This guy is from Broadway - he can dance.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, November 05, 2017 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
this is true it's just that I love the joy is having with this experience unlike Lindsey who seems to be in pain all the time and doesnt seem to be enjoying it all

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Interesting how we have different impressions. Lindsey is certainly hurting but I think that she is enjoying the overall experience.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Frankie / Lindsey final 2 - IF her ribs aren't still agonizing her. Otherwise Frankie/Jordan is fine with me.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jordan is not a dancer. He's been on Broadway, but he's never done ballroom dance before. I don't think it's fair to judge him because he's had some experience in the entertainment world. They've all had performing experience.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Terrell & Cheryl were eliminated.

I thinkin' Jordan & Lindsay get the mirrorball. She gets compliments from the judges for her choreography,

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought the dances with Jordan and Lindsay, plus her choreography, were really really super!!
The trio was great also. No one came even close.
Shocked to see Frankie in the B2 with TO. TO did great tonight. Sorry to see him go but a lot of fans vote for the pro rather than the "star". Mark and Val are loved by their fans and they're great pros but I'm hoping for a Jordan and Lindsay win.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Happy to see Lindsey not in pain and she did seem to enjoy this more.

Frankie grows so much each week, i really would love to see him in the finals! I like them all

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think a big clue is tha Lindsay has never won the mirrorball, she is adorable, Jordan is a dancer and a cutie.

Still rooting for Victoria, but lots of good dances tonight!

The returnees were so good!

And Erin looked great tonight. That awful outfit early in the season was an exception.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 4:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Erin is always on point in her outfits - with the exception of the dress from Hell.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was quite different!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Why is Jordan a cancer?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s probably just an auto fill typo. Probably was supposed to be “dancer”.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Or maybe Seamonkey is really into astrology!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was a little surprised to see Terrell and Cheryl leave. Terrell is a fairly good dancer and football players are usually pretty popular with the fans. Plus Cheryl is a well known pro. I thought that combination would keep them in longer.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Terrell was (at least to me) more notorious than he was popular. He was a shameless self promoter and was rumored to have a real attitude problem. Quite honestly I think his stint on DWTS has redeemed him a great deal in my eyes whereas before my vague notions about him (I honestly never paid the Cowboys that much attention) were more negative.

I think we have a group of celebs who are all better than decent dancers, who are all likeable or have a compelling back story, and viewers are having a hard time picking a favorite beyond the two front runners. Drew has high visibility due to his multiple home improvement shows, Frankie has the nostalgia factor and a great attitude, Jordan and Lindsay are both relative unknowns who are showing a great deal of talent and joy, and Victoria has a great story. Honestly I think Victoria and Drew should go next but strange things happen when the public gets a vote.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Terrell was with the Niner's, as well. They let him go. But, so exciting to watch play in his prime. He had some personal issues off the field too, probably more related to him needing to grow up. He seems to have overcome them. IMO, on the show, Terrell seemed to be an improved, self confident version of himself.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Agreed.

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, November 13, 2017 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Lindsay Arnold injured herself yesterday during camera blocking. No word as to whether she can dance or not. There's the link. http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/12/dwts-lindsay-arnold-injured-rehearsals/