TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 31, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dancing With The Stars - Season 25: Archive through October 31, 2017 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I like everybody so I hate to see anybody lose!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 27, 2017 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I kind of like two on each team..

Roteach

06-01-2003

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Lindsay Sterling suffered a rib injury and may not be able to dance. Here's the link to the TMZ story. http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/30/dwts-star-lindsey-stirling-injury-hospital/

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I always take the injury stories with a grain of salt. It's very rare that someone pulls out. If they made it through dress rehearsal, they use that footage. So, I guess we'll see.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I think a ton of people are gonna be ticked at this result....they did a surprise double elimination without telling the audience in advance, since there tends to be more of an effort for the fan bases getting involved when they know two teams are going (though I’m not that shocked about who went, as they were both mid pack)

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Double elimination tonight

Vanessa & Maks and Nikki & Artem

Not surprised about Vanessa & Maks. They got 8s tonight.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And I don’t think anyone except the producers knew about the double elimination...Tom and Erin seemed flustered, and the judges seemed to be talking too..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I liked the Phantom group dance and Frankie was awesome. Of all the remaining, I think he’s the most fun to watch. He just loves doing the show and wears it wonderfully.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The surprise that Frankie can ACT?

Uh, he is an actor.

The first team dance was a mess.

I think in a way it was easier for the two to leave together..

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I loved the surprise double elimination!!!
And thoroughly enjoyed the Phantom dance.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The Phantom dance was awesome. I was a bit surprised but not bothered by the two leaving.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Didn't one of the judges tell Nikki she would be back next week?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
What I love about Frankie is the combination of his odd duck quality and his continuing to shine. He just seems so sweet and normal.

I hope he wins this and I hope his takeaway is barrels and barrels and barrels of confidence.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hate seeing Nikki go...she was the celebrity that I probably recognized the most...LOL! Way too much Total Divas for me!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agree with Mame. His joy about being there just lightens up the place.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My two favorites were Frankie and Nikki. I guess now it will be Frankie and Lindsey.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Nikki was my fav :-(

I love her shows Total Bella's and Total Diva's

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
The modern dance that Frankie & Whitney did was terrific.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I don't really have a favorite left, although I really do like Lindsay because she doesn't seem too overly impressed with herself. I also like Jordan and I was prepared not to like him...for no good reason other than he appeared to be a ringer, but he truly seems to enjoy the experience. Terrell Owens might be my least favorite but that is because he was so impressed with himself when he was with the Cowboys. All in all a good cast.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
TO has always had the reputation of being full of himself, but on this show he's been open to learning and getting better. I was so impressed with him last week and also this week.

Jordan and Lindsay are my faves of those left, although I do have a soft spot for Frankie. He's just so adorable!

We are big fans of the Property Brothers, but I've always had more of a crush on Jonathan than Drew. Drew seems to be a little bit of a stuffed shirt compared to his brother.

Victoria has a great story, but I just can't warm up to her that much. I am amazed that she can dance the way she does even though she can't feel her legs.

Double Elimination was a surprise, but I thought the right two couples went home.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've always been partial to Jonathan also. I think it's that "work with your hands" kind of thing for me...LOL!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like them all but I really like Lindsey Stirling. She's incredibly talented and at the same time seems to be humble and someone who fully appreciates the experience. Jordan is a lot of fun as well.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Jimmer! I was super impressed that they used Linsey's music to dance to! What a talented musician she is! I don't remember seeing her on the show before (I've only been watching it a couple of years), but she's awesome.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love Lindsey's YouTube violin videos. Her Phantom of the Opera video is a little crazy (in a good way IMO). She is so talented!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCL94-MsxYc

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lindsey is my fave of the females. :-)